AWS tutorial provides basic and advanced concepts. Our AWS tutorial is designed for beginners and professionals.
AWS stands for Amazon Web Services which uses distributed IT infrastructure to provide different IT resources on demand.
Our AWS tutorial includes all the topics such as introduction, history of aws, global infrastructure, features of aws, IAM, Storage services, Database services, etc.
What is AWS?
We have launched Study Focus and Sleep Music Android Mobile App. No Ads at All.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mbreath.sleeptherapyn. Xampp is the most popular PHP development environment for Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms. Xampp stands for Cross platform(x), Apache(a), Maria db(m), PHP(p), Pearl(p) which is a software distribution server which makes developer’s work eaiser for testing and deploying by creating a local web server. The following procedures help you install an Apache web server with PHP and MariaDB (a community-developed fork of MySQL) support on your Amazon Linux 2 instance (sometimes called a LAMP web server or LAMP stack). Ide for java spring. You can use this server to host a static website or deploy a dynamic PHP application that reads and writes information to a database. Make your Amazon AWS Ubuntu Server HTTPS (XAMPP) Date: May 20, 2019 Author: dmsbilas 0 Comments Let’s Encrypt is a certificate authority (CA) providing free SSL/TLS certificates.
- AWS stands for Amazon Web Services.
- The AWS service is provided by the Amazon that uses distributed IT infrastructure to provide different IT resources available on demand. It provides different services such as infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS).
- Amazon launched AWS, a cloud computing platform to allow the different organizations to take advantage of reliable IT infrastructure.
Uses of AWS
- A small manufacturing organization uses their expertise to expand their business by leaving their IT management to the AWS.
- A large enterprise spread across the globe can utilize the AWS to deliver the training to the distributed workforce.
- An architecture consulting company can use AWS to get the high-compute rendering of construction prototype.
- A media company can use the AWS to provide different types of content such as ebox or audio files to the worldwide files.
Based on the concept of Pay-As-You-Go, AWS provides the services to the customers.
AWS provides services to customers when required without any prior commitment or upfront investment. Pay-As-You-Go enables the customers to procure services from AWS.
- Programming models
- Database storage
Advantages of AWS
- We can get more time for core business tasks due to the instant availability of new features and services in AWS.
- It provides effortless hosting of legacy applications. AWS does not require learning new technologies and migration of applications to the AWS provides the advanced computing and efficient storage.
- AWS also offers a choice that whether we want to run the applications and services together or not. We can also choose to run a part of the IT infrastructure in AWS and the remaining part in data centres.
AWS requires no upfront investment, long-term commitment, and minimum expense when compared to traditional IT infrastructure that requires a huge investment.
Install Xampp On Aws Ubuntu
Through AWS, autoscaling and elastic load balancing techniques are automatically scaled up or down, when demand increases or decreases respectively. AWS techniques are ideal for handling unpredictable or very high loads. Due to this reason, organizations enjoy the benefits of reduced cost and increased user satisfaction.
- AWS provides end-to-end security and privacy to customers.
- AWS has a virtual infrastructure that offers optimum availability while managing full privacy and isolation of their operations.
- Customers can expect high-level of physical security because of Amazon's several years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large-scale IT operation centers.
- AWS ensures the three aspects of security, i.e., Confidentiality, integrity, and availability of user's data.
AWS Tutorial Index
AWS Storage Services
EC2 - Backbone of AWS
AWS Database Services
AWS Application Services
AWS Interview Questions
Xampp On Aws Software
Before learning AWS, you should have a basic understanding of cloud computing.
Xampp On Aws Server
Xampp On Aws Download
Our AWS Tutorial is designed to help beginners and professionals.
Xampp On Aws
We assure that you will not find any problem in this AWS Tutorial. But if there is any mistake, please post the problem in contact form.