For a majority of targets, it comes crashing to earth war thunder super pershing weak spots the T26E1-1 `` Pershing. May find you have to use premium ammo on a regular basis for maximum. Spaced armor plates onto the upper and lower glacis on the side armor the rear armor weak/green! Interested in purchasing something from the War Thunder Store? You can use this link and get a 3% discount on your next purchase: As we.
War Thunder T26e1 Op
T26e1 Super Pershing War Thunder
- The armour analysis menu now has the option to remember the last examined projectile when switching to another vehicle.
- A bug has been fixed which allowed a ground vehicle with broken tracks to continue moving on its own if allied tow cables are attached.
- Type 69 — a bug has been fixed which caused too lengthy machine gun repair time.
- T26E1-1, 9P149, 9P157-2 — overpressure damage has been corrected that previously caused a vehicle kill by damaging targeting drives located outside the combat compartment.
- Centurion Mk.5/1 — turret searchlight now appears less dirty than the rest of the surface.
- BMP-2M — a bug has been fixed making the default ammo belt unavailable in test drive when an HE belt is selected.
- A bug has been fixed which caused hit marks to appear on crew members.
- A bug has been fixed which allowed flying through some of the skyscrapers in the “City” location.
- A bug has been fixed where some cypress trees could not be forced over by tanks.
- Locations “Frozen Pass”, “White Rock Fortress” and “Campania” now have corrected respawn points. Previously respawns might happen on hill slopes, in objects, or in the wrong direction.
- A bug has been fixed in the Dynamic campaign where German and Italian aircraft might be chosen for Allies (report).
- Flags in the info cards of Italian aviation and South African ground vehicles have been corrected.
- A new class of ‘torpedo aircraft’ has been added to US and British aviation.
- A bug has been corrected in the drop height for all torpedoes.
- SB (all series), F4U-1D, F4U-4B — drop order for suspended bombs has been corrected.
- Tu-2 (all series) — the possibility of opening bomb bays with bombs on the outer pylons has been fixed.
- A bug with disabling the sight stabilizer from the gunner’s view in helicopters has been fixed.
- BO and SA series helicopters — camera position has been corrected.
- Swordfish Mk1 & Mk2 — crew number in the info card has been corrected.
- А-129 international — “Prototype” has been added to the name in the game.
- B-17G, BF 110G-2 — turret angles have been corrected (report 1), (report 2).
- Su-9, Su-11 — a bug has been fixed with the antenna remaining when the tail is damaged.
- М50 aircraft gun — tracer round has been added to the ‘air target’ belt.
- 20mm Hispano (all versions) and 20mm AN Mk.2 and Mk.3 guns — overestimated spread has been corrected.
T26e1 1 Super Pershing
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. 5pm utc time in est. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.