- War Thunder is a vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment.Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016. It has a cross-platform format for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Shield Android TV.
- A great action game where you take fights in the air. Just play online, no download. Or try other free games from our website.
- War Thunder is a popular multiplayer game dedicated to the era of World War II, as well as its pre-war and post-war period. The main feature of the project is an amazing selection of all kinds of ground, sea and air equipment. The authors carefully thought out all historically reliable models.
The game War Thunder full immersion during the Great Patriotic War.
The game War Thunder is based on real events of the Second World War, using various military equipment of that time. The most developed aviation in the game, not so long ago, tanks and armored vehicles were connected to the project, the navy today is the development prospects for the game.
Developers very seriously approached the historical part of the project, the game Var Thunder completely recreates the real events of military operations. The user, having joined this project, gets to another time and can study the history of the Second World War independently participating in the events of that time. The historical component is not the only thing that is as close as possible to the truth, the developers when creating planes and tanks studied the features of each model, all units of military equipment coincide with the prototypes appearance and technical characteristics. The physics of the game itself, as close to reality as possible, the tank may be torn by caterpillars or damaged by running after a hard hit in the pit.
War Thunder is the largest free-to-play multiplayer online game featuring military vehicles from a period spanning from the years before the Second World War until present time. Aviation, ground vehicles, and naval forces fight together in one game and even in one battle, just as the real-life battles were fought.
Air simulator, so originally conceived by the authors of this project, but the game went beyond the simple multiplayer online game, in which the main idea was military strategy and flight simulation. Adding additional technology to the project, the developers brought their project to a new global level. The most developed part of the game is the aviation base, in the project there are almost five hundred different aircraft, they are divided according to the countries producers:
- THE USSR;
In the game War Thunder, tanks appeared only in 2014, they are represented by models from three countries, the USSR, the USA and Germany. In late 2015, players expect a significant upgrade of armored vehicles, as the authors announced the joining of the army of Great Britain to the project.
Thinness Game War Thunder.
In order to join the project you need to download the game War Thunder, so this is the client version. Installing on the computer is not a big program, the player will start his journey in time online. To download Var Thunder requires a minimum of 1. 5 gigabytes of RAM and 3 on the hard drive. After installing the client, registration is required and the player receives the necessary basic resources.
Participate in battles in four combat modes, which are divided in turn in complexity. Beginners can choose to learn the arcade mode, in which there is an assistant, he will instruct in the intricacies of management and features of this model of technology. Utc and gmt time difference. Simulator mode allows the player to feel like a pilot or tankman, down to the smallest detail, without turning the ignition key, you will not go anywhere and fly.
Combat actions are diverse, they can participate both as a team and independently:
- Missions for one or co-op players - here you need to perform various special tasks or participate in battles against computer enemies;
- Sessional team battles - they are attended by real players. Each team has 16 users, they are at war with each other. For victory, it is required to accomplish tasks, capture or destroy the enemy aerodrome;
- Racing - competition between pilots in the passage of the track with maximum speed;
- Events are the historical re-creation of genuine fights. In this kind of battles, only the technique that was present at a given place in a real war can participate.
The game is colorful, with excellent graphics and sound content, this project can rightfully be called the only one of its kind.
10,235 Players Online
You are viewing the live War Thunder player count on PlayerCounter. Come back to this page when you want the latest update on live War Thunder players or update to show the most recent amount of players online. *Ad blockers may prevent stats from updating, please whitelist us.
The more popular a game is, the more frequent the amount of players online can change as new players start and others end their gaming session. Special announcements by Gaijin Entertainment, developer of the game, or tournaments by popular players can have an effect on how many people are playing War Thunder right now.
The amount of active players you see above is the closest estimate of how many people are playing War Thunder at this moment all over the world in real-time, this figure is as estimated using our Gohost Network Protocol technology, otherwise known as GNP.
About War Thunder
This game is a vehicular combat free-to-play multiplayer format developed in cross platform format for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and certain Android TV devices.
A person playing can control tanks, aircraft, and ships from a different nations including the former Soviet Union, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan, France, Italy, and the United States. Also in the Chinese version of the game, China is of course available to play as.
Players can pick from combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the interwar period and the Spanish Civil War to the Cold War, with a main emphasis on World War II.
Custom missions, usually based on one of the three main game modes, have alternative settings regarding allowed vehicles, mission specifics, and more in the game.
There was an introduction of the latter marking the release of the game on with more than 800 vehicles to use and 15 million players in total at peak. More About War Thunder.
Top Countries Playing War Thunder
War Thunder Online Players
Below you will find stats on the top five countries by active daily participation.
United States – 16.47%
Poland – 8.20%
Germany – 6.87%
Turkey – 5.53%
War Thunder Free Play
United Kingdom – 5.10%