Well, for new planes I would hype for Su-25, F-104 and F-105, maybe Mirrage if they can solve the license issues from what I've heard, the most hyped A-10 BRRRRRRRRT Warthog, maybe F-14 and Mig-25 if they decide to jump that era bridge. But definitely the planes that. 1 Category: American Air Forces 2 Category: German Air Forces (All Versions) 3 Category: USSR Air Forces (All Versions) 4 Category: UK Air Forces (All Versions) 5 Category: Japan Air Forces (All Versions) 6 By nation Update 1.43 F7F-1 B-57a Fw 190 A-8 (USA) Ki-43-II (USA)Update 1.43 Fw 190 A-4 Ho 229 V-3 Tempest MK.V (Germany) Yak-1B (Germany) Bf.109 G2 (Romanian) – Will be available at a.
I'd like to add to what Been said, You won't really see true Vietnam Jets like MiG-21, F-4 Phantom, F-105 Thunderchief etc.Jets that use Air to Air surface missles and afterburners that may cause problems in War Thunder's game meta and balance, but they are some confirmed to be in discussion and can be balanced to be placed ingame.
|Авто||Видео-блоги||ДТП, аварии||Для маленьких||Еда, напитки|
|Животные||Закон и право||Знаменитости||Игры||Искусство|
|Комедии||Красота, мода||Кулинария, рецепты||Люди||Мото|
|Спорт||Стиль жизни||ТВ передачи||Танцы||Технологии|
War Thunder footage of the F-86 being taken out on maybe a new jet map. Anyways this new map is a breath of fresh air!
Connect With me!! In a more sensual way :)
Follow me on Facebook!--https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phlydaily/659125207468030
Follow me on Twitter!--https://twitter.com/PhlyDaily
Follow me on Myspace!--http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
Видео WAR THUNDER! F-86! JET GAMEPLAY - New Jet Map? канала PhlyDaily
War Thunder (ALL) v1.87 Update Adds Vehicle Radar, SAM Systems, New Jets, M1A1 Abrams
by Rainier on March 13, 2019 @ 11:20 a.m. PDT
In War Thunder, you can take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with real players from all over the world in a continuously developing environment.
You can feel the unmatched intensity of aerial dogfights in a fighter, the decisive power of commanding a heavy strategic bomber or the heat of battle in a ground attacker, delivering precision strikes against your enemies. Alternatively, you can join the spearhead of armored vehicles, fighting for dominance over the battlefield on the ground: Man a heavy tank with impressive armor and firepower, use the maneuverability of a medium or light tank to your advantage, or support your team by screening the skies with your anti aircraft vehicle - the choice is yours!
In the future, the game will also allow players to ‘set sail’ by commanding a variety of warships in the fight over the control of the world’s oceans, giving the game a truly epic scale.
Master your vehicles through both upgrades and personal experience in an environment that is constantly expanding and rewarding the personal skill of the player. Organize your efforts in one of the countless player squadrons and become an ace pilot or tanker - or both! Our thriving and welcoming community of millions of players is also actively participating in the game’s ongoing development, offering custom content through War Thunder Live, such as skins, missions and even vehicles.
War Thunder has something for everyone. Play cooperative games with your friends on Windows PC, Linux, Mac or PS4 against AI, or squad up for a PvP battle in a difficulty setting matching your play style, ranging from Arcade to Simulator using Mouse and Keyboard, Gamepad or Joystick.
War Thunder's v1.87 ‘Locked on!' content update adds radar systems as a new game mechanic for aircraft, helicopters and tanks as well as more than 30 new vehicles to the game. The extensive list of new machines includes the first French helicopters, new cruisers and destroyers, the first ground vehicles of the new Rank VII as well as the first surface-to-air missile (SAM) system, the Soviet 2S6 ‘Tunguska’.
War Thunder New American Jets
Radar systems are a new game mechanic introduced to War Thunder and will be available on a large selection of different vehicles with the release of this update. Installed on anti-aircraft vehicles, they will allow for the detection and engagement of aircraft and helicopters in a large radius, increasing the protection of ground forces against aerial threats. AA gunners will be able to track and lead targets more effectively to counter the fast speed of supersonic aircraft, while the increased effective range will counterbalance the power of helicopters armed with guided missiles.
In turn, aircraft and helicopters that are equipped with radar systems can detect the presence of radar-assisted anti-aircraft systems - and some models can even detect the direction of the signal. Pilots will receive warnings, allowing them to evade an incoming attack by means of maneuvers or hiding behind obstacles. Affected anti-aircraft vehicles, however, can deactivate their radar at any time to reduce their visibility. This “electronic warfare” will make War Thunder’s combined arms battles even more tactically diverse.
16 tanks, aircraft and helicopters in total have been equipped with radar systems so far, including the first vehicle SAM system in War Thunder - the Soviet 2S6 ‘Tunguska’. It is armed with eight 9M311 surface-to-air missiles that will hunt enemy aircraft with speeds of up to 900 m/s, which can alternatively be used to combat armored ground vehicles. More radar equipped vehicles to come - including for Naval forces.
Key Features :
- An entire arsenal at your command - Over 500 highly detailed aircraft, tanks, and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- Right into the heat of battle - Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions on various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
- A single bullet can make a difference - A realistic damage system for aircraft and ground vehicles involving individual component durability instead of an overall health bar.
- The true free to play experience - Download and play the game for free as much and as long as you like it. Support the ongoing development entirely at your own leisure.
- Crossing the platform border - Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac and PS4 (more to come) with tens of thousands of players from all over the globe online at the same time.
- Play together with your friends - Rich PvE content including historical and dynamic campaigns, solo missions, a mission editor and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Challenge the best of the best - Ever expanding tournament and clan battle systems, including ELO-based ranked matches as well as professionally organized events involving hundreds of players.
- Theatrical beauty - Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Take matters in your own hands - Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System!
- But wait, there is more! - Ever expanding and evolving environment, offering new and exciting content and features with every regular major update.
More articles about War Thunder