- War Thunder Beginner Tips
- War Thunder Getting Started
- War Thunder For Beginners Online
- War Thunder For Beginners Play
- War Thunder For Beginners 2
- War Thunder For Beginners Tanks
This guide is a collection of basic tips and tricks to make your tank experience more enjoyable.
Useful Tank Tips
Beginner's Guide. So I just started War thunder with my buddy, and I have to say I got completely lost 😅. Latest stable eclipse version. The game looks really fun. I come from World of Tanks so I know the basic gist of it. However, is there a way to reliably compare vehicles? I've seen the WTHAssistant app but it doesn't show modules.Tip #1: Look both ways before crossing
- Nov 26, 2020 War Thunder beginner’s guide: the best tier 1 tanks War Thunder, one of the best tank games, constantly shifts between moments of elation and betrayal. However strategic you are, only one or two.
- The Complete Beginner’s Guide to War Thunder Your First Battle – getting into action After Your First Battle – the results, new aircraft, further battles Upgrades – modifying aircraft for better performance Researching New Aircraft – more stuff to fly! Crew Skills and Repairing – training your crew.
- War Thunder is a free, online multiplayer game. Set in pre WWII to the Korean War, the game allows you to take to the skies in a variety of aircraft from 5 different nations. Each nation has it's strengths and weaknesses. Learning to use these strengths to act upon your enemies weaknesses is an essential part of playing this game.
War Thunder Beginner Tips
Also, hold 'B' to use binoculars! it gives you a better view of the battlefield without moving the tank!
Be sure to also check corners before going out in the open, it could save your tank.
War Thunder Getting Started
Tip #2: You are not a boat, don't broadside
Never show your side to the enemy tanks, it is usually the weakest part of any ground vehicle.
Tip #3: Know your role
Tanks (light, medium and heavy) are designed to go into battle and do most of the heavy lifting for your team.
Tank Destroyers are designed to stay away from the front lines and ambush enemies from long distance and close range depending on the size of your caliber. Never lead the charge as a tank destroyer. Move with your team, just out of sight, and strike from the shadows.
Anti-Air are designed to watch the skies and defend the team from aircraft. Move in behind your team and guard the airspace above them. They will appreciate it.
War Thunder For Beginners OnlineTip #4: Know your ammo
Tip #5: Where do I shoot
Target flat surfaces on enemy tanks to easily penetrate their armor.
Aim for the crease between the tank's turret and the tank's body to eliminate its ability to shoot at you.
Aim for the back of the tank to set it on fire! That is usually where the engine is!
Most importantly, never trust the crosshairs in Arcade battles, because your shots will have a different trajectory every time. Fire where you believe the round will go.
Tip #6: Learn from your mistakes
This is the most important lesson!
The more you get destroyed, the better you'll get at the game, because failure is the best teacher of them all.
Recommended for You:
War Thunder For Beginners Play
- All War Thunder Guides!
You May Also Like:
War Thunder For Beginners 2, the multiplayer online World War II flight sim from Gaijin Entertainment, these guides may be of some help. They were first published in 2013 and are rather out of date now, the game has been heavily updated since and looks rather different, but most of the basics should still apply.
War Thunder For Beginners Tanks
- Your First Battle – getting into action
- After Your First Battle – the results, new aircraft, further battles
- Upgrades – modifying aircraft for better performance
- Researching New Aircraft – more stuff to fly!
- Crew Skills and Repairing – training your crew, and knocking the dents out of crashed planes
- Arcade Mission Types – a brief overview of the Ground Strike and Domination mission types
- Aircraft Types – fighters, bombers and attackers
- General Air Combat – a few general tips on air combat
- Camouflage and Decals – personalising your plane
- Premium Options – spending real money (if you want to)
- Which Country Should I Play? – a whistle stop tour of the nations of War Thunder
- Other Game Modes – Realistic and Simulator Battles, Single Missions, Campaigns and Custom Battles
- Tank Battles – engage in ground forces combat with tanks and other armoured vehicles