|Historical articles||Game mechanics||Vehicles categories|
Premium aircraft ·Bundle & Gift aircraft ·
War Thunder Aviation Strategies
Depiction of any real-world weapon or vehicle in this game does not mean participation in game development, sponsorship or endorsement by any weapon or vehicle manufacturer. War Thunder is a vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment.Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016.
The developers of War Thunder have released the patch notes for Update 3.63. While it doesn’t really introduce anything new, it does bring a ton of changes to balance the game better and address some bugs and other issues. So, let’s take a look at the War Thunder Update 3.63 Patch Notes together, shall we?
Update 3.63 Patch Notes in War Thunder
War Thunder Aviation Gameplay
As we’ve already said, the War Thunder Update 3.63 are all about fixing various bugs and fine-tuning the game. It introduces a ton of changes to aircraft, land vehicles, and naval forces. There’s a lot to wade through, so here are the full patch notes, as they appear on the official War Thunder website.
War Thunder Aviation Control
- Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Ju 87G-2 — a bug has been fixed where the “Airbrake on/off” warning might be displayed.
- Saab A32A — the ammo capacity for the Аkan М49 guns has been specified to 720 rounds (180 per gun).
- Saab-105G — a bug has been fixed where rockets might appear on the same pylon with suspended gun pods.
- PBY-5 — bomb drop order has been specified.
- Su-2 TSS, SM.91, B6N1, B6N2, B6N2a, Tu-2 (all series), TB-3 — the firing angles of turrets have been specified.
- Yer-2 — the visual display of 50 and 100 kg bombs has been fixed in the suspended armament menu.
- М129 grenade launcher — a bug has been fixed that prevented the grenade launcher from overheating.
- NS-45 gun — dispersion under overheating has been corrected.
- М4 gun — overheating time has been reduced.
- Sk.60b – a bug has been fixed that resulted in the overestimated parasitic drag for pylons with m56d and m49/56 rockets.
- Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- SU-85M — a bug has been fixed that allowed a driver’s hatch to be penetrated by an uncocked APHE shell.
- M26A1 — the incorrect thickness for the internal part of the mantlet has been reduced from 203 mm to 25.4 mm.
- Tiger II (10,5 KwK) — the position of the centre of gravity has been specified. Previously, the tank was slightly trimmed to the rear.
- Sherman Vc (Italy) — the weight has been reduced from 37.1 to 35.3 tons. Previously, the weight was calculated with additional armour that was lacking in this model.
- Type 16 — recoil length and impulse has been reduced.
- Pz.35(t) — transmission operations have been specified. The reverse gear number has been increased to six. Now the tank can drive forward and backward at the same speed.
- Ho-I, Chi-Nu, So-Ki, Ta-Se, Chi-Nu II, Ho-Ro — a bug has been fixed where the tank had combat speeds.
- M3A3 Bradley — a bug has been fixed that prevented rocket type switching.
- M3 Bradley, M3A3 Bradley, ADATS Bradley, XM8 — transmission operation has been specified, gear ratios have been corrected.
- Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- IJN Sendai — deck armour thickness has been corrected on the info card.
- IJN Kako — depth charges have been removed from the x-ray mode.
- The overestimated damage of the remote fuse charges for the Breda-Bofors type 107 40mm/70 gun and MEL58 40mm/70 gun has been corrected.
- Game interface navigation when using keyboard arrows and gamepad D-pad buttons has been improved.
- A bug that caused the keyboard layout to no longer be displayed on the login screen has been corrected.
- A bug that sometimes led to it being impossible to change the nation in the hangar after completing [Enduring Confrontation] missions has been fixed.
- A bug that made it impossible to interrupt the animation of the player’s vehicle destruction replay while typing in the battle chat window has been fixed