War Thunder 1.97 Update
Classified in: War Thunder Tags: War thunder, Sweden, Swedish, tech tree, update 1.97. The Swedish aviation research tree was released not long ago, and alongside it came two interesting new Swedish ground vehicles. This new research tree is to be released in the near future, either in the very next update or at least in the near future. Update (22.214.171.124) 21 May 2020 Some rare bugs related to game crashes have been fixed for following situations. War Thunder is constantly improving. Eve online mmorpg.
War Thunder 1.97 Reddit
- M15A1 CGMC — A bug where wheels drop below ground level at high speed has been fixed.
- AF D1, AF D3 — A bug where gunners under AI control wouldn't open fire at aircraft has been fixed (report).
- Now you can see the characteristics of guided missiles on all ground vehicles (report).
- The function “Disable gunners” for turrets is available again (report).
- B-24D-25-CO — The lower turret has now been located in its proper position (report).
- A bug where the game crashes when joining ongoing battles (join in progress) has been fixed.
- Decals installed in the 3rd and 4th slots are now displayed correctly in OpenGL render.
War Thunder 1.97 Release Date
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.