- The delay that occurs when switching from a thermal imaging camera to a night vision one has been removed.
- A bug which caused some damaged aircraft to move/bounce up and down while being inspected in the hangar has been fixed.
- A bug that would lead to movement of the cooling system’s impeller on ground vehicles despite the battery being dead has been fixed.
- A bug where a ship’s ‘weapons overheating’ marker remained red after cooling has been fixed.
- A bug which could cause vehicles to remain damaged after having free repairs used on them has been fixed.
- A bug in RB mode, where the anti-aircraft machine guns on some ground vehicles wouldn’t rise above the barrel elevation angle, has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause damage to the internal modules of armoured ships when fired upon with HE shells has been fixed.
- A bug relating to the tanks with a controlled suspension, where it wasn’t possible to lean the tank backwards, has been fixed.
- Strv 103-0 — Swinging of the hull while the vehicle is turned to the left or right while moving has been fixed. A bug which would occur when stationary on an angled surface, where the hull guidance wouldn’t work, has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur when a vehicle's engine was switched off by the player and then subsequently destroyed, where the player’s next vehicle would spawn with the engine also switched off, has been fixed.
- Camera jerking while pitching and yawing in a helicopter has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur with a ship’s cannon while firing a trial ‘targeting’ shot, where it could ignore dead zones, has been fixed.
- A bug which wouldn’t allow the resupply of ships in allied ports in Enduring Confrontation missions has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause the armour penetration indicator (arcade cross) to give incorrect penetration values has been fixed.
Server update 06.02.2020 - World War
- A bug which allowed a commander’s rating to be given to players who were not commanders has been fixed. Statistics gained in this way will be deleted from the commander’s leaderboard.
Multistreaming with Play War Thunder for Free Now: STREAM PACK — Vyachesl.
War Thunder 1.95 Online
- F4U-4 - Post-war MG ammo belt has been added. M.D.450B Ouragan - additional SNEB rocket upgrade module has been removed. SNEB rockets - rocket speed has been increased to 600 m/s. BV 238 - air spawn has been added for test flight mission. F8F-1b - fuel tank protection info has been corrected.
- War Thunder has expanded again to add in a brand new Swedish Aircraft tech tree, the first Swedish tanks, ten new mixed nation naval units and more. Some of the new vehicles included are 'Premium', meaning you need to pay for them in some form.
- WAR THUNDER PRESENTS Update 1.95 “Northern wind”! A brand new Swedish Aircraft tech tree, the first Swedish tanks, ten new vessels; Admiral Graf Spee and Prinz Eugen amongst others, two new locations and an upgraded graphical engine with stunning Ray Traced Global Illumination, HDR support and a physical spark system!
- Soon, Captains will have the opportunity to take command of this Japanese Cold War-era vessel, arriving on War Thunder as part of the upcoming update 1.95 “Northern Wind”! Briefly: The predecessor to the familiar Chikugo frigate, featuring a more powerful weapons arsenal and a larger crew complement. Isuzu, frigate, Japan, rank II.
War Thunder 1.95 Cheats
The War Thunder Team
War Thunder has expanded again to add in a brand new Swedish Aircraft tech tree, the first Swedish tanks, ten new mixed nation naval units and more.
Some of the new vehicles included are 'Premium', meaning you need to pay for them in some form. That much is true for the Swedish ground vehicles Strv 103-0 and the SAV 20.12.48 when looking in-game earlier. There's over 20 new Swedish aircraft, only two of them Premium the rest are just needing Research as normal so that's not so bad. Format hard drive for mac. Also included in this update is 10 new naval units, 2 new naval battle locations and the usual mass assortment of balance changes and bug fixes.
Sadly the graphical upgrades like Ray Traced Global Illumination and HDR support don't appear to be in the Linux version. Hopefully, Gaijin Entertainment will eventually get their Vulkan support fixed up properly to give Linux players a better experience since the OpenGL version is old. Works well enough for me, but sure could be a huge amount better. Back when our contributor, BTRE, interviewed the CEO of Gaijin they did seem positive about the benefits of Vulkan but it seems work on it stalled at some point.
See the changelog here, play for free on Steam.