Central Daylight Time is 5 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
5:30 am05:30 in CDT is 10:30 am10:30 in UTC
This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to CST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time. CST is known as Central Standard Time. Time Difference between UTC and CST China China Standard Time is 8 hours ahead from the UTC universal time. UTC to CST China Time Conversion Table UTC to CST China in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format.
CST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-12pm in CST which corresponds to 2pm-6pm in UTC
5:30 am05:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 CDT / 10:30 am10:30 UTC
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Utc To Central Time Converter
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
9 Utc In Cst
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time (in use)
CST stands for Central Standard Time (NOT in use) Acronis true image echo workstation.
CDT stands for Central Daylight Time (in use)
Related conversions (with same timezone Abbr)
Friday, May 7, 2021
5pm Utc In Cst
Friday, May 7, 2021
|UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)||CDT (Central Daylight Time)|
UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Coordinated Universal Time(UTC) has no offset from Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.
CDT (Central Daylight Time)
2200 Utc In Cst
Central Daylight Time(CDT) is 05:00 hours behind Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.This timezone is a Daylight Saving Time timezone and is used in: North America
Typical City of CDT (Central Daylight Time)
9:30 Utc In Cst
USA - Chicago (Summer)