Amazon.com Gift Card.Amazon.com Gift Cards ('GCs') sold by SVM LP, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. Amazon Photos lets you back up, organize, and share all of the photos and videos from your phone, computer, and other devices. You can access all your photos on nearly any device and share them with family and friends. This photo storage app keeps your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged. Create photo books, personalize photo cards & stationery, and share photos with family and friends at Shutterfly.com. All you need to do is to find a Coinstar location, turn your coins into an Amazon.com Gift Card and start shopping thousands of great deals. When you complete an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code transaction at a Coinstar kiosk, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance.
Many different kinds of imposters ask you to pay with gift cards. Someone might call you and claim to be from the IRS, collecting back taxes or fines. The caller might say he’s from tech support, asking for money to fix your computer. The caller might even say she’s a family member with an emergency and needs money right now.
But they all have in common an urgent need for you to send money right away. Imposters will sometimes ask you to wire money to them but, increasingly, they tell you to go put money on a gift card. Here’s what happens: the caller will often tell you to go buy a popular gift card, frequently, iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. The caller will tell you to get the card at a particular store near you – often Walmart, Target, Walgreens, or CVS. They may even have you buy several cards at several stores. Sometimes, the caller will stay on the phone with you while you go to the store. Once you buy the card, the caller then will demand the gift card number and PIN on the back of the card. Those numbers let them immediately get the money you loaded onto the card. And once they’ve done that, the scammers and your money are gone, usually without a trace.
Other kinds of scammers, some of them also imposters, who might demand payment by gift card include:
- callers pretending to be from a utility company, telling you to pay your bill by gift card or they’ll cut off your power or water
- sellers on online auction sites who ask for gift cards to “buy” big items like cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, tractors and electronics
- someone posing as a servicemember to get your sympathy, saying he has to sell something quickly before deployment and needs you to pay by gift card
- callers who say you’ve won a so-called prize, for a sweepstakes you probably never entered – but first, you have to use a gift card to pay fees or other charges
- someone buying something from you, probably online, who sends a check for more than the purchase price – and asks you to give them the difference on a gift card. (That check, by the way, will turn out to be fake.)
These are all scams. In fact, if anyone tells you to pay by gift card, or by wiring money – for any reason – that’s a sure sign of a scam. Every time.
What if you paid a scammer with a gift card?
If you paid a scammer with a gift card, tell the company that issued the card right away. When you contact the company, tell them the gift card was used in a scam. Ask them if money is still on the card, and if they can refund your money. If you act quickly enough, the company might be able to get your money back. Be aware that some companies will not return any money even if the gift card hasn't been used. Remember to keep the gift card itself, and keep the gift card receipt. Also, tell the store where you bought the gift card as soon as possible.
Here is a list of cards that scammers often use – with information to help report a scam. If the card you used is not on this list, you might find the gift card company’s contact information on the card itself, or you might need to do some research online. The FTC will update this list as new information becomes available.
- Call 1 (888) 280-4331
- Keep the Amazon card itself and your receipt for the Amazon card.
- Learn about Amazon gift card scams, and how to report them here.
- Call 1 (866) 305-3229 right away. Say “representative” after the first prompt. Then say “gift card” after the next prompt to connect with a live representative.
- Forward suspicious emails about Ebay gift cards you bought to [email protected] the first 9 digits of your Ebay gift card.
- Keep the Ebay card itself and your receipt for the Ebay card.
- Learn about Ebay gift card scams, and how to report them here.
- Call 1 (855) 466-4438
- Report gift card scams online here.
- Keep the Google Play card itself and your receipt for the Google Play card.
- Learn about Google Play gift card scams and how to report them here.
- Call Apple Support right away at 1 (800) 275-2273. Say “gift card” to connect with a live representative.
- Ask if the money is still on the iTunes card. If so, Apple can put a freeze on it. You might be able to get your money back from them.
- Keep the iTunes card itself and your receipt for the iTunes card.
- Learn about iTunes gift card scams and how to report them here.
- If you have a Steam account, you can report gift card scams online here.
- Keep the Steam card itself and your receipt for the Steam card.
- Learn about Steam gift card scams and how to report them here.
- Call 1 (866) 795-7969
- Keep the MoneyPak card itself and your receipt for the MoneyPak card.
- Learn about MoneyPak gift card scams and how to report them here.
Don’t see your card on this list? Search online for how to reach that card issuer. Is there no contact information available? Is the card issuer reluctant to help? And did you lose money to a scammer? Tell your fraud story to the FTC.
Tell the Federal Trade Commission about any type of scam or fraud you detect at ftc.gov/complaint, or call toll-free: 1-877-FTC-HELP.
Report it to your state Attorney General (for a list of state offices, visit naag.org).
Giving and receiving gift cards as gifts
If you get or give a gift card, here are some steps to follow:
- Buy gift cards from sources you know and trust. Avoid buying gift cards from online auction sites, because the cards may be counterfeit or stolen.
- Inspect a gift card before you buy it. Check that none of the protective stickers have been removed. Make sure that the codes on the back of the card haven’t been scratched off to show the PIN number. Report any damaged cards to the store selling the cards.
- Keep the receipt with the gift card. Whether you’re giving or getting, try to keep the original purchase receipt, or the card’s ID number, with the gift card.
- Read the terms and conditions of the gift card. Is there an expiration date? Are there fees to use the card, or for shipping and handling? Will fees be taken out every time you use the card, or after it sits unused for some period of time?
- Use the card as soon as you can. It’s not unusual to misplace gift cards or forget you have them. Using them early will help you get the full value.
- Treat gift cards like cash. If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the card’s issuer immediately. You might not get back the money left on the card – or you might get some, perhaps for a fee. You might need to show the receipt and the ID number on the card. Most issuers have toll-free telephone numbers you can call to report a lost or stolen card – find it on the card or online.
Welcome to gift card code generator that is 100% free. Amazon gift card generator is an online tool used for generating unique free Amazon gift card codes.
You can use these codes while purchasing items from Amazon's official site. Our website provides you the convenient online Amazon Shop eGift code generator which guarantees to provide you a valid and unique gift code.
One shelf over the toilet storage. This Glacier Bay Over-the-Toilet Space Saver This Glacier Bay Over-the-Toilet Space Saver adds storage into any bathroom by using the normally wasted space over the toilet. The space saving unit's three wide slatted shelves provide a flat stable surface area for towels, washcloths, bath items and decorative bathroom accessories.
If you are looking for free Amazon gift cards, our service is the best and only working place to get them! Be the first of your friends that will use free time to generate free Amazon gift card codes. We have the best online generator that can generate thousands of working codes every single day.
What is an Amazon gift card?
Amazon gift card is one of the paying options and is used to purchase a product on the official Amazon site. We all know that Amazon is a big eCommerce and is a big change-maker in the digital world. This site keeps a wide range of products such as eBooks, DVDs, Amazon Music, and Amazon Videos, Furniture, Electronics and much more. You need to purchase a gift card from retailers first and redeem it into your Amazon account. Or just use our service and generate some free gift card codes for free.
What is an Amazon gift card generator and how does it work?
Amazon code generator is an online web-based tool used for generating the different and unique codes which are used for purchasing products in Amazon. The generator is easy, 100% secure and you don't have to worry while using it.
Our Amazon gift card generator tool can generate $25, $50, $100 gift card values. You can get Amazon gift cards free of cost without human verification. All Countries are supported and also this tool supports web browser Firefox, Chrome, Opera & more. Our generator is compatible with PC, mobile phones, tablets.
Stores That Take Amazon Gift Cards
The Amazon gift codes can be used in buying any product listed in the Amazon website or else; you can use the gift code to obtain the Amazon prime video or Amazon music.
You can also use the code to buy the Kindle available exclusively on Amazon only. Also, the gift cards can be used for gifting purpose too.
How to Get Free Amazon Gift Card Code?
Now to get the free Amazon codes, you need to follow the 9 necessary steps given here.
- Step 1 – Go to the Amazon Gift Card Code Generator.
- Step 2 – You can select country and select amount. Click on generate button.
- Step 3 – Wait for a few seconds to process the algorithm.
- Step 4 – You get free amazon gift card code.
- Step 5 – Click Activate Code.
- Step 6 – Select gift card, enter your generated code and click Validate.
- Step 7 – Enter your email address and click Activate Now.
- Step 8 – Complete one task from our sponsors to verify captcha.
- Step 9 – Done, your gift code is activated and ready to redeem.
How to redeem Amazon gift card codes?
After you activate your generated code you can now use this guide to redeem your Amazon gift card code in your account.
Amazon Gift Cards Used Internationally
- Step 1 – Open the Amazon site.
- Step 2 – Enter your Amazon login details and go to the redeem Amazon gift card page.
- Step 3 – You can use this page to redeem any of the Amazon gift cards, promo codes, etc.
- Step 4 – Paste or type the code and click on the Apply to your balance button to claim your gift card.
- Step 5 – If the website verifies your code, it will automatically add the balance to your Amazon Pay account.
Online Gift Cards On Amazon
Note: If you are using Amazon website from a different country like Amazon India, Amazon UK, Amazon CA, etc. then use the respected sites.