Score Free Upgrades of Acronis True Image. Buy the Advanced or Premium version of Acronis True Image to get free product upgrades when the company introduces new versions of the software. Standard packages come with Acronis discounts for product upgrades. Acronis True Image 2021 Update 5 for macOS What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 Update 5 for macOS? Support for Apple silicon processors. Bug fixes and other improvements. TI-219860 To boot system from Acronis True Image rescue media drive via 'Startup Disk' setting, the user had to eject bootable media after creation,.
Acronis True Image 2021 Update 5 for Windows
What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 Update 5 for Windows?
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-223654 The cleanup wizard doesn't show versions for the cloud replica.
- TI-223544 Automatic login to the Web Restore doesn't work and requires manual entry of credentials.
If you want to know more about security updates, visit the Knowledge Base page: https://kb.acronis.com/content/68061. Jitsi meet rtmp.
Known issues and limitations of this version
- TI-172086 In the 'Version chain' backup scheme, a differential backup is created instead of a full one on the second backup launch.
- TI-173652 No error message is shown for the recovery of a USB drive backup from Acronis Cloud if the USB drive is disconnected in the process.
- TI-196935 Cannot quarantine a downloaded malware file of a specific size with the error 'Failed to add to quarantine.'
- TI-204749 Backup validation fails for a full backup if some previous backups from the chain were deleted via Windows Explorer.
- TI-206001 Cannot quarantine files found during a full antivirus scan on a mapped network drive.
- Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 (most editions, including October 2020 Update, except for Windows IoT editions)
- Windows 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Beta builds are not supported.
Windows Embedded, IoT editions, Windows 10 LTSB, and Windows 10 LTSC are not supported.
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
- Linux SWAP
If a file system is not supported or is corrupted, Acronis True Image can copy data by using a sector-by-sector approach.
- Hard disk drives (HDD)
- Solid-state drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- FTP servers
The FTP server must allow file transfers in the passive mode. Acronis True Image 2021 splits a backup into files with a size of 2 GB when backing up directly to an FTP server.
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, USB-C, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), SCSI, and PC card storage devices
Limitations on operations with dynamic disks:
- Creation of Acronis Secure Zone on dynamic disks is not supported.
- Recovery of a dynamic volume as a dynamic volume with manual resizing is not supported.
- Try&Decide® cannot be used for protecting dynamic disks.
- The 'Clone disk' operation is not supported for dynamic disks.
If you own an OEM version of Acronis True Image (Acronis True Image Personal, Acronis True Image HD, or Acronis True Image Data Protection), you can upgrade to the latest retail version of Acronis True Image with a discount: http://www.acronis.com/en-us/promotion/oem-upgrade/
To be able to upgrade to Acronis True Image from an OEM version, you either need to have this OEM version installed and activated on the PC, or you need to have the serial number of the OEM version on hand.
Upgrade from an OEM version with a serial number
If you have received Acronis True Image OEM with a serial number, you can upgrade to the full version of Acronis True Image regardless of whether Acronis True Image OEM is still installed on your PC. During the upgrade process, you will be prompted to specify the serial number of your OEM version.
If you have lost the serial number, please contact the hardware manufacturer who provided you with the OEM version of Acronis True Image.
Upgrade from an OEM version without a serial number
If you have received Acronis True Image OEM preinstalled on your PC and the product has been provided without a serial number, the software must be installed on your computer to allow upgrade to Acronis True Image. If you no longer have the software installed, please contact the hardware manufacturer who provided you with the OEM version of Acronis True Image.
Upgrade from partner-branded versions
If you want to upgrade from one of these editions:
Acronis True Image 2019 Upgrade
- Seagate DiscWizard
- Acronis True Image WD Edition
- Intel Data Migration Software
- Acronis True Image for Crucial
you need to have this product installed and activated on your PC.
If you have deleted the software, download and install it:
Once the OEM version is installed and activated, you can obtain and upgrade license using purchase links in the product, then upgrade your OEM installation to the latest retail version of Acronis True Image. During the upgrade process, Acronis True Image automatically detects and replaces the OEM version.
Support for OEM versions of Acronis True Image is provided by the hardware manufacturer from whom you have obtained the OEM version:
Seagate Support: http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/about/contact_us/
WD Support: http://support.wdc.com/
Acronis True Image Upgrade
Intel support: http://www.intel.com/support/contact-support.html
After upgrade, support for Acronis True Image is provided by Acronis according to the support program of this product.