Swabhimaan Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SMFBS) registered as a public limited company in August 17, 2016 and received the operation license in May 09, 2017 from Nepal Rastra Bank to function as a “D” Class financial Institution and intend to achieve the success to establish itself as a strong & reliable microfinance institution in Nepal. It has working license in Lumbini province. (Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Salyan, Rolpa, Pyuthan, Nawalparasi, Gulmi, Arghakanchi, Dang, Banke and Bardiya)
Message From CEO. Microfinance is for poor & deprived people, low income groups/households, entrepreneurs, small business holders and farmers. For such struggling individuals who lacks collateral, we (Swabhimaan) deliver easy access of our financial services to. MY SWABHIMAAN The story of My Swabhimaan is a group of ordinary people pursuing an extraordinary cause and creating a movement. It all started with a young man and his wife from a humble background with dreams of helping the less privileged to fulfill their dreams which soon turned into a magic.
The main function of this institution is microfinance transactions. As a micro finance institution, the SMFBS will be working continuously with the prime objectives of financial access and financial inclusion, hardship and suffering of the low income people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of institution are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group based lending, collateral lending etc. It also provides remittance services. Its main financial sources are individual member’s savings, group savings, borrowings from financial institutions and shareholders’ equity.
In order to achieve its goal, SMFBS will be working through micro credit services and capacity development program for the community. Moreover, it has followed the Grameen Bank Model started by Prof. Muhammad Yunus in Bangladesh.
The central office of this institution is located at Tilottama municipality-5, Manigram, Rupandehi District, Nepal. Skim in english. It has been operating through 28 branches located at different places of 7 districts.
This organization is established and promoted by the 15 renowned people with long experience in financial institution and leadership, and a National level Commercial Bank. Prime Commercial Bank as a institution has the major shares in this institution. The authorized capital of SLBSL is Rs. 100 million, paid up capital is 7.67 million and issued capital is 7.67 million.
|Ek Shringaar — Swabhimaan|
|Also known as||Swabhimaan|
|Created by||Sooraj Barjatya|
|Directed by||Vikram Ghai|
|Creative directors||Surabhi Horo|
Fatema Rangila Raghvendra Singh
|Composers||Dony Hazarika |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||205|
|Running time||Approx. 22 minutes|
|Production company||Rajshri Productions|
|Original network||Colors TV|
|Original release||19 December 2016 –|
29 September 2017
Ek Shringaar – Swabhimaan (English: Self-Respect-An Adornment) commonly abbreviated as Swabhimaan is an Indiantelevision series produced under the banner Rajshri Productions, by Sooraj Barjatya. The show premiered on 19 December 2016, on Colors TV and replaced the long-running and colors' third highly rated show Swaragini. This show is also available on Voot, Viacom18's Digital Platform. The show revolves around two sisters Meghna (Sangeeta Chauhan), Naina (Ankitta Sharma) and their mother Sharda (Prachi Shah) who has raised her daughters to be independent and self-sufficient. The series aired its final episode on 29 September 2017. It was later shifted to the 11:00 PM Time Slot. It was replaced by Colors TV Show Laado - Veerpur Ki Mardani at the 9:30 PM Primetime Slot.
After graduating in the city, Meghna and Naina who are the beloved daughters of a school teacher and single mother Sharda, return to stay with their mother in their uncle's house. Sharda searches for a suitable groom for Meghna.
In college days, Meghna and Kunal, the eldest son of rich businessman Nand Kishore Chauhan fall for each other. Sujan Singh Chauhan, Kunal’s grandfather meets Sharda as she travels to Jaipur to find a potential groom for Meghna. Nand Kishore comes across Sharda who asks about his sons. He rebuffs her proposal and humiliates her. Sujan also meets Sharda and is impressed by her simplicity and teachings and agrees to Meghna’s marriage with Kunal. Kunal and Meghna initially refuse not knowing who the other person is but when they come to know they are elated. Naina and Karan, Kunal’s estranged younger brother (who is later revealed to have health issues) constantly bicker and she makes fun of him not knowing the real reason why he acts odd.
After much persuasion, Nand Kishore agrees to the marriage if Sharda organises a royal wedding and manages the expenses. It is hard Sharda but she finally manages. On the wedding day, Nand Kishore gets enraged by Sharda's sister in-law Asha and lays down the condition that Naina marry his younger son Karan. He humiliates Sharda and she bends down in front of him. Given no way out, both couples are married but Meghna decides to teach Nand Kishore a lesson for making Sharda suffer.
Kunal and Karan's mother, Nirmala has lived under her husband's domination. Her friend, Sandhya, is overprotective of Kunal who she favours for than Karan and is later revealed to be his biological mother. Naina forms a friendship with the shy and under confident Karan and helps him overcome his hesitations. Although, she is Karan’s wife she is more his nurse so she can cure him for good. Naina faces many struggles to help Karan as it is also revealed that ever since childhood Sandhya has been making Karan’s illness worse and make Kunal the top boy to please Nand Kishore which explains why Kunal is his father’s favourite. Meghna and Naina's cousin, Vishal, falls in love with Nand Kishore's daughter Khyati and they get married. Eventually, Naina and Karan fall in love after many turn of events and hurdles and they remarry.
In the end, Nand Kishore realizes his mistakes and starts treating his family with love and respect.
- Sangeita Chauhan as Meghna Kunal Singh Chauhan / Mehgna Kunal Singhania (Nee Solanki) Sharda's elder daughter, Naina’s elder sister and Kunal's wife
- Ankitta Sharma as Naina Karan Singh Chauhan (née Solanki) - Sharda's younger daughter, Meghna’s younger sister and Karan's wife
- Prachee Shah Pandya as Sharda Solanki (Nee'Singh Rathore) - Meghna's and Naina's mother.
- Sahil Uppal as Kunal Singh Chauhan / Kunal Singhania, Nand Kishore and Nirmala’s adopted son, Sandhya's biological son, Karan and Khyati’s older brother and Meghna‘s husband
- Samridh Bawa as Karan Singh Chauhan, Nand Kishore and Nirmala’s son, Kunal and Khyati’s brother and Naina's husband
- Vinay Jain as Nand Kishore Chauhan, Karan and Khyati’s father and Kunal’s adoptive father
- Suchitra Pillai-Malik as Sandhya Singhania, Kunal's biological mother, Nirmala's friend
- Kanwarjit Paintal as Sujan Singh Chauhan, Nand Kishore's father
- Shweta Mahadik as Nirmala, Nand Kishore's wife, Karan and Khyati’s mother and Kunal’s adoptive mother
- Aashika Bhatia as Khyati Vishal Singh Rathore née Singh Chauhan, Nand Kishore and Nirmala’s daughter, Karan’s sister, Kunal’s adoptive sister and Vishal’s wife
- Karan Singhmar as Vishal Singh Rathore, Meghna & Naina's Cousin Brother, Asha & Vishnu's son and Khyati's husband
- Gulki Joshi as Sawri, Pushpa's Daughter
- Shalini Arora as Asha Singh Rathore - Meghna and Naina's eldest aunt, Vishal's mother, Vishnu's wife, Sharda's sister-in-law
- Jitendra Trehan as Vishnu Singh Rathore - Meghna and Naina's eldest uncle, Vishal's father, Asha's husband, Sharda's elder brother
- Manoj Bhaterjee as Gopal Singh Rathore - Meghna and Naina's youngest uncle, Kalpana's husband, Vaibhav's father, Sharda's younger brother
- Akshaya Bhingarde as Kalpana Singh Rathore - Meghna and Naina's youngest aunt, Gopal's wife, Vaibhav's mother, Sharda's sister-in-law
- Anand Satyadev as Vaibhav Singh Rathore - Meghna & Naina's cousin brother and Kalpana & Gopal's son
- Khalid Siddiqui as Chief Minister of Rajasthan
- Manish Raisinghan as Shiva
- Anahita Jahanbaksh as Pushpa
- Sidharth Shukla as Parth Bhanushali from Dil Se Dil Tak
- Rashami Desai as Shorvori Parth Bhanushali from Dil Se Dil Tak
- Jasmin Bhasin as Teni from Dil Se Dil Tak
- Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar as Simar from Sasural Simar Ka
Swabhimaan In English
Awards and nominations
Raghvendra Singh was nominated in Indian Television Academy Awards (ITA Awards), 2017 in best lyrics category.
- Sasural Simar Ka on 21 April 2017 — Piyush who is possessed by Kaal, goes missing and Roshni tries to find her but fails but succeeds when Naina helps her. Simar motivates her when she tells her that she is going to compete against her sister.
- Dil Se Dil Tak on 16 & 19 June 2017 — Naina and Parth are trapped in a fire. Teni, Shorvori and Karan saves them.
- Dil Se Dil Tak on 3 July 2017 — Meghna, Kunal, Shorvori, Parth, Teni and Aman decides to meet at a resort in Chittorgarh. Sandhya asks a man to don't let them go there but don't harm anyone. The man tries to harm them for some personal reasons. Teni and Kunal saves Meghna from get drown in the water.
- Dil Se Dil Tak on 14 & 17 July 2017 — Meghna invites Shorvori and her family to her house for Haryali Teej. Meghna, Naina, Shorvori, Teni, Kunal, Karan, Parth and Aman tries to clear all the misunderstandings between Sujan and Purshottam.
- In Indonesia (Indonesian language) began airing on ANTV with the title Swabhimaan on 23 December 2019 to 23 February 2020.
- ^ ab'Exclusive: Colors' Ek Shringaar – Swabhimaan to go off air'. The Indian Express. 26 September 2017. Retrieved 28 September 2017.
We will air the last episode this Friday.
- ^Mahesh, Shweta. 'Rajshri Productions' new Show Ek Shringaar - Swabhimaan rolls on Colors; will replace either Thapki or Swaragini - view EXCLUSIVE pics'. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^'5 Reasons Why You Must Watch Ek Shringaar – Swabhimaan'. www.filmibeat.com. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^Iyengar, Anusha. 'Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan Review: The show is engaging and fast-paced keeping you hooked to the screen'. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^'Swaragini actors get emotional on the last day of shoot - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^'Laddo: Starts 6th Nov, Mon-Fri 9.30pm'. inreporter.com (in Hindi). Retrieved 5 May 2018.
- ^http://indiantelevisionacademy.com/[full citation needed]
- ^'Swabhimaan Ramaikan Serial India di Layar Kaca' (in Indonesian). terbaiknews.net. Retrieved 21 December 2019.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Serial India Terbaru ANTV, SWABHIMAAN: Derajat Cinta Wanita' (in Indonesian). Tabloid Bintang. Retrieved 21 December 2019.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'Melanjutkan Kesuksesan 'Kasam', ANTV Luncurkan Serial India Terbaru 'Swabhimaan'' (in Indonesian). antvklik.com. Retrieved 22 December 2019.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)