- Sourcetree Portable Download Windows 10
- Windows Sourcetree
- Sourcetree Portable Windows Download
- Sourcetree Portable Git Download
Hey folks, we just made a major update for SourceTree for Mac available: version 2.0! The highlights of this release include a rework of the bookmarks window, and the addition of a bunch of new translations. We think you’ll really like it.
In SourceTree for Mac version 1.x, you had two separate windows for your Bookmarks (local clones) and Hosted Repositories (your remote accounts on Bitbucket, Stash and GitHub). With 2.0, those windows are combined into a single streamlined window called the Repository Browser, with a ‘Local’ and ‘Remote’ switch:
Download source tree software for windows 7 for free. Development Tools downloads - SourceTree by Atlassian and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Download Sourcetree is an efficient way to simplify all of your coding needs. 1/2 Sourcetree gives you complete control of your Git, removing the need to use the command line. SourceTree for Mac 4.0.2 freeware download - Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI - Freeware downloads - best freeware - Best Freeware Download. SourceTree Portable 1 st run. On SourceTree GUI select the Clone/New button in the top right corner of the window; Enter your repository address that you can find here as Source Path / URL; Supply an empty or non-existent folder as Destination Path.
If you don’t see the repository browser on load, you can show it with Cmd-B or “Window > Show Repository Browser” from the menu.
In addition to bringing the two interfaces together, the new window has lots of advantages:
Sourcetree Portable Download Windows 10
- Cleaner, less cluttered display style. Press spacebar to quickly look at more detail of the selected repository
- Repository avatars: avatars assigned on Bitbucket will appear here, or any image files in the root named logo/icon
- When scrolling, the parent group of bookmarks ‘sticks’ to the top of the view for better context
- Creating new repositories is now simpler – it’s one button
- You can now create a repository on a remote service (Bitbucket, GitHub) at the same time as creating a new local repository
- Easily publish a local repository to a remote service of your choice by right-clicking then ‘Publish to remote‘
- More optimised bookmark refreshing
You guys have responded brilliantly to our request for the community’s help translating SourceTree to more languages, and as a result SourceTree for Mac now comes in 10 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (BR)
Not all of these translations are 100% complete, our criterion for including a new language is a 60% translation rate, on the basis that this is a good enough start and including it in SourceTree will then prompt others to help complete it. If you see gaps or inaccuracies in the translation, please help us fix it at our Transifex project, and if your language isn’t included yet, please help get it to at least that 60% mark.
SourceTree has a new, flat application icon:
This brings it in line with the style of other Atlassian tools like HipChat, and also prepares it to fit seamlessly with the style of the newest version of OS X, Yosemite. Note that because of OS X caching, you might not see the new icon straight after the auto-update, you’ll probably have to restart the app manually before it’s picked up.
The icons within the application for file status, branches, tags etc have all been updated to a ‘flatter’ style too.
We hope you like the new release!Work with Git repositories, view, explore, modify GitHub projects
Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI.
Sourcetree is perfect for making advanced users even more productive. Review changesets, stash, cherry-pick between branches and more.
Features and highlights
- The new Git status
- Visualize your progress
- Git Large File Support
- Git-flow out of the box
- Submodules make life easier when managing projects
- Search for commits, file changes, and branches
- Interactive rebase
- Remote repository manager
SourceTree 4.0.2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from programming software without restrictions. SourceTree 4.0.2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Sourcetree Portable Windows DownloadFiled under:
Sourcetree Portable Git Download
- SourceTree Download
- Freeware Programming Software
- Major release: SourceTree 4.0
- Git Client Software