This tutorial shows you how to connect Sourcetree and Gitlab
Install Sourcetree For Gitlab
SourceTree 如何连接 GitLab 公司开发越来越多使用 GitLab，而 SourceTree 是一款非常好用的 Git GUI 客户端工具 下面讲一下 Windows 环境下 SourceTree 如何连接 GitLab。 首先下载 SourceTree 并且安装，根据提示注册和登录 Bitbucket 后，成功安装。. GitLab Tutorial. Gitlab is a service that provides remote access to Git repositories. In addition to hosting your code, the services provide additional features designed to help manage the software development lifecycle.
- Open Sourcetree, if you have not installed it yet go to Installing Sourcetree and finish that tutorial first
- That will open the following window:
- after this you should get a window that looks like this:
- You can save the keys anywhere on your hard drive, just make sure you remember where you put them.
- Then open a browser and go to https://gitlab.lrz.de/ and log in using your LRZ user name (aa11bbb)
- Now you can close the window in which you create the key and go to Tools/options in Sourcetree
- The Pageant client should be running now, if you do not see the symbol, extend the taskbar
- Now sourcetree can access gitlab but you do not have any projects in Sourcetree yet. In order to download or upload code you need to have a project.
- This tutorial will show you how to get the base V-HAB project into sourcetree, the steps to get any other project into sourcetree are basically the same.
- First go to the gitlab project you want to download, in this case STEPS-base, the website should look like this:
- After that just hit the clone button at the bottom of the window and you will receive the project. Now your Sourcetree should be connected to gitlab and you are able to download code from gitlab or upload code to gitlab
For instruction on how to use Sourcetree go to the next tutorial