- Features Bluetooth keyboard to support up to three computers, Smartphones and Tablets for all your input needs Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches for thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch 78.
- I have a Mac book pro, and a Henge dock. The dock is nothing more then a holder that allows you to easily plug in a few devices so you can 'dock' your MBP. I also have a Apple wireless keyboard.
Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard if. For each Bluetooth device, the following information is displayed: MAC. Are you wondering how to fix MacBook stuck on loading screen? Fortunately, you will the answer in this article and you can fix Mac on loading screen easily. You can use safe mode to help you resolve issues that might keep your Mac from completely starting up. Safe mode is a cure to hundreds of problems in Mac. Also, the safe mode in Mac is different.
- How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
by Bill White 4 years ago
How to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Safe Mode boots Windows in a basic state using only a specific, smaller amount of files and drivers, and it's meant to help troubleshoot problems on the PC. When using Safe Mode on Windows 10, the system uses a minimal interface and loads only the basic, vital services, files, and drivers that are needed for the OS to start and perform basic functions. Therefore, it's fully understandable that even the basic idea of having to boot their Windows systems into Safe Mode sends shivers down the spine to the majority of users with at least some basic computer experience, as this action is usually associated with problems, crashes, and other unfortunate events that make it hard or impossible to use a Windows system properly. And indeed, though it's not always the case, booting in Safe Mode is most often required when issues with the Windows OS start occurring. Things got even a bit more complicated with the release of Windows 10, as the classical methods of accessing the Safe Mode, pressing the F8 or Shift + F8 keys on your keyboard while booting, will no longer work most of the times, especially of the considerably increased booting speed. Now, in order to start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, you will most likely have to follow one of the next procedures:
1. The official Microsoft method (using the Troubleshoot menu of the boot options)
1. Press the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen, then select Settings (you can also press the Windows logo key + the I key on your keyboard to open Settings).
2. Select the Update & security option, then press on Recovery.
3. Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
You can also skip these three steps and do the following instead: Press theStart button in the lower-left corner of your screen, then click once on Power. Next, while keeping the Shift key pressed, click or tap on Restart. You can also use the Shift + Restart combination from the Login screen.
4. The system will restart. A menu with a couple of options will be displayed instead of booting straight into Windows. Choose Troubleshoot. Then, on the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced options.
The Troubleshoot option
Advanced Troubleshooting Settings
5. On the Advanced options screen, choose Startup Settings. Press the Restart from this window and let the computer reboot.
6. After Windows 10 restarts, you can choose one of the available boot options. Three Safe Mode variants are available. To enable Safe Mode, press the F4 key on your keyboard, to enable “Safe Mode with Networking” press F5 and to enable “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” press F6. This is it. Your computer will start in Safe Mode. The difference between the simple Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking is the fact that the latter contains the network drivers and services required to access the Internet and other computers on your network.
2. Using the System Configuration tool (msconfig.exe)
A pretty simple and straightforward method of booting into Safe Mode in Windows 10 is with the help of the MSConfig tool (also known as the System Configuration tool), which is included by default in any Windows 10 edition.
1. Simultaneously press the Windows logo key + R key on your keyboard. The Run window will open.
2. Type msconfig.exe (or just msconfig) and press Enter.
3. A new window will open. Click on the Boot tab.
4. In the Boot options section, select the Safe boot option. Click on OK.
System Configuration - Boot Options
5. A new window will pop up asking if you want to restart the system right away or later. When the system restarts, Safe Mode will be booted.
3. Using a Recovery drive
Using this method involves creating or having a USB recovery drive first. Then, you can use this drive to boot your Windows 10, select the Troubleshoot option of the Boot menu, and then follow the same steps as for the first method described in this guide.
As you can see, starting Windows 10 in Safe Mode has indeed become a bit more complicated, but it's not that scary. Just choose one of the above described methods, follow the aforementioned steps, and you'll surely be fine with it.
how to articles
Recovery mode is a useful way to help you restore your iPhone or Android phone like Samsung, HTC, LG, etc. Also, it comes to remove hard disk on your computer like Windows, Mac, etc. Exactly, recovery mode is a good way to deal with your device. So, how to boot your phone or computer into recovery mode? Keep reading to find the answer in the following description.
Part 1. How to boot Mac into recovery mode
Recovery mode in Mac will help you restore from Time Machine, reinstall Mac, repair or erase a hard disk, and more.
Boot Mac into recovery mode from standard recovery
1 Go to 'Restart' in the Apple menu, or power on your Mac.
2 Hold down the Command (⌘) – R combination immediately once you hear the startup chime. Hold on the keys until the Apple logo appears.
Wait minutes, and you will see the OS X Utilities window will appear. Then you are able to restore, or reinstall Mac freely.
Boot Mac into recovery mode from Internet recovery
If the above steps using standard mode to put your Mac into recovery mode do not work, then you could try the Internet mode on Mac to start up your Mac directly from Apple's servers.
1 Restart or power in your Mac, and hold down Command (⌘) – Option (⌥) – R on hearing the startup chime.
2 Release the keys after the animated globe appears on the screen. Then the interface will appear the words, 'Starting Internet Recovery. This may take a while.' And you will be asked to connect to a wireless network to connect Apple's server to download a recovery system. After the successful download, Internet recovery will start up your Mac.
You may be interested in: How to boot Mac in Safe mode
Part 2. How to boot Android phone/tablet into recovery mode
Recovery mode on Android phone/tablet will drag your non-responsive phone to be normal, help you handle the malware, and even do you a favor to do a factory reset, clear cache, and run system updates.
Getting Android phone into recovery mode, you just need to press the buttons on the device.
Booting into Android phone into recovery mode may get errors for your incorrect operation. So for avoiding any data loss on Android phone, you had better backup Android data firstly.
For Samsung devices (Galaxy S8/S7/S6/S5, or others):
Hold down the 'Power' key > 'Power off' to turn off phone > Press and hold 'Power', 'Volume+' and 'Home' buttons at the same time until you see the Samsung logo > Use 'Volume' keys to select recovery mode, and 'Power' key to make confirmation.
For LG phone:
Power off LG phone > Press and hold on the 'Power' key and 'Volume-' button simultaneously > Release the keys when the LG logo appears > Press the 'Power' and 'Volume-' button again until the Hard Reset menu displays > Press 'Volume' keys to 'Power' button to select and confirm hard reset. Now, your LG is going into the recovery mode.
Restart Mac In Recovery Mode With Bluetooth Keyboard Free
For HTC phone:
Go to 'Settings' > 'Battery' on your HTC phone and uncheck the option that says 'FASTBOOT' > Power off the phone > Press and hold 'Volume-' the 'Power' key > Release the keys until you see the new menu > Select 'Bootloader Mode' using Volume down button and confirm 'Recovery' option with Power button. Now, you can get into recovery mode.
For Google Nexus:
Switch off your phone > Press and hold the 'Volume- and 'Power key buttons, until you see the word 'Start' at the top of the screen > Highlight 'Recovery' by pressing the 'Volume-' button twice. Press the 'Power' button to start Recovery mode and the white Google logo will pop > Still press and hold the 'Power' key and the 'Volume+' key for around three seconds, and then let go of the 'Volume+' key, but keep pressing 'Power' > Use the 'Volume' keys to highlight the options and the 'Power' key to select the one you want.
Part 3. How to get into recovery mode on Windows computer
Recovery mode, also named as safe mode on Windows computer, which helps you to move all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.
Boot Windows Vista/7/8 into recovery mode
1 Restart the computer, press 'F8' key after the start-up message appears and before Windows starts.
2 Choose 'Repair Your Computer' > 'Next' > Choose your username and type the password > Click 'OK' and a widow will appear, which lists several repair and recovery options and tools > Select the option command prompt and close its window > Choose the option 'Restart from the System Recovery' Options window.
Put Windows 10 into recovery mode
1 On Windows computer, press 'Windows + R' keys on your keyboard. Then, write 'msconfig' in the Open text field, and press 'Enter' or OK.
2 Click 'Boot' tab > Select the 'Safe boot' option > 'OK'. Then you will need to reboot your computer by clicking 'Restart'.
After your computer restarts, it goes into safe mode directly.
If your files are lost when you put iPhone into recovery mode, you should turn to Data Recovery for help to get the hard drive recovery.Data Recovery
Mac Bluetooth Keyboard Not Working
- It recovers PDF from corruption, not responding, crashing, non-working, saved over, etc.
- Apart from PDF, other document like eXCEL, Word, RTF, TXT, etc. are supported.
- Media files like photos, images, videos, audio files are available to the recovery.
- You can make PDF recovery on your Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ Vista/XP (SP2 or later).
- PDF recovery on computer, flash drive, removable drive, memory card, etc. is fully met.
Part 4. How to enter iPhone into recovery mode
If you want to install an iOS update, but your iPhone gets stuck in a continuous restart loop, or you want to restore your iPad from an iTunes backup or iCloud backup, then you should make your iPhone or iPad into recovery mode, which is different from DFU mode on iPhone. (Check this page to see iPhone DFU mode.)
1 Hold down the 'Sleep/Wake' button until the slider appears and then swipe the slider to turn off your iPhone or iPad.
2 Connect your iPhone to computer. Hold down the 'Sleep/Wake' and 'Home' buttons meanwhile for at least 10 seconds. If you see the Apple logo, keep holding.
3 When you see the 'Connect to iTunes' screen appears, release the buttons, and now your iPhone is in recovery mode.
After that, a window will pop up in iTunes, and gives you the option to 'Update' or 'Restore' your iPhone. 'Update' will update your iPhone system without erasing any data, while 'Restore' will wipe out your data on iPhone or iPad.
Easy, right? If you want to exit recovery mode for your iPhone, please jump to: How to exit safe mode on iPhone.
Conclusion: This post focuses on booting computer and smart phone to recovery mode to help you remove the trouble that you cannot deal with daily. You could boot your iPhone or computer to recovery mode by yourself.
What do you think of this post?
Imac Bluetooth Keyboard Reset
Rating: 4.8 / 5 (based on 140 votes)
Restart Mac In Recovery Mode With Bluetooth Keyboard Windows 10
July 03, 2018 18:10 / Updated by Amanda Brown to iOS Recovery Mode
Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Reset
- How to Fix Samsung Odin Mode Issues?
How to get Galaxy S4 out of Odin mode? How to use Odin mode to fix failed stock flash? Get all solutions here about Samsung Odin mode.
- iPhone Get Stuck in Lost Mode? Restore or Bypass It
How to turn on/off it to find your lost iPhone? How do you restore/bypass the lost mode on iPhone? This tutorial will tell the answer.
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
Your iPhone stuck in headphones mode and you can't hear sound? Don't worry. This post will help you get out of headphone mode.