|Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat|
|Directed by||Ashok Gaikwad|
|Produced by||Salim Akhtar|
|Written by||Santosh Saroj|
|Music by||Aadesh Shrivastav|
|Edited by||Waman Bhonsle|
Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (transl. The King's Entourage Will Arrive) is a 1996 Indian Hindi-language drama film written and directed by Ashok Gaikwad.
Kapil Nirmal is best known for his starring role as the protagonist Yudhishthir Sisodia in the serial 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat'. India TV Entertainment Desk New Delhi Published on: April 03, 2021 7. Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat was an Indian TV soap regarding the journey of a simple girl who became the Queen of a palace. She hailed from low-class strata of society and was forced to work as a servant in a house due to her low socio-economicstatus. Episodes Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat - Topic; 56 videos; 81,934 views; Updated yesterday. Movie: Aah (1953)Song: Raja Ki Aayegi BaraatStarcast: Raj Kapoor & NargisSinger: Lata MangeshkarMusic Director: Shankar JaikishanLyrics: ShailendraSUBSCRIBE. Raja Ki Ayegi Barat Last Episode -1st October 2010 part 1 by Rana Farid.Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat - Title Song (Alka Yagnik) Raja Ki Aai Hai BaraatRaja Ki Aayegi Baraat is an Indian drama that airs on STAR Plus since January 21, 2008.
The film marked the Hindi film debut of actress Rani Mukerji. It was shot in Gangtok, and coordinated with the filming of Biyer Phool, another home production of Ram Mukherjee, Rani's father, which Rani was simultaneously shooting in the area. The film was remade into Tamil as Prathi Gnayiru 9.30 to 10.00 (2006).
Mala, a young school teacher, has idealistic dreams for her future. She hopes for a grand love affair, with a large, extravagant wedding and a dashing bridegroom who will arrive on a horse. One day, Mala's friend confides in her about her relationship with the son of a wealthy man, with whom she has been intimate, but is now marrying someone else. Mala accompanies her friend to the man's wedding, successfully managing to disrupt it and reveal the truth. The groom's friend, Raj, is enraged and insults Mala, in response to which she slaps him. Looking for revenge, Raj seeks Mala out and, in the presence of her pupils, beats and rapes her. Mala is distraught and ashamed, getting home to her shocked family with the help of her pupils. The police get involved and Raj is arrested.
Raj's powerful father, Rai Bahadur, attempts to cover up the situation by bribing Mala's guardian Karthar Singh, who refuses to accept the money. Raj's sister and brother-in-law support Mala and defend her in the case. The judge finds Raj guilty and orders that he marry Mala in the next twenty-four hours, because her honor has been ruined and no other man would be likely willing to marry her, in her eyes. Raj unsuccessfully tries to kill Mala, and so they get married without great pomp and ceremony. After the marriage, Mala moves into Raj's home, and his family begins to treat her badly. Rai Bahadur travels abroad and instructs his family to deal with Mala and ensure that she is belittled and tortured, with the hope that she is eventually driven out of their house. Raj's elder sister-in-law Sharda is especially tough on Mala since plots for her own sister to be married to Raj, due to his wealth.
Sharda and her siblings lie to Raj about Mala, telling him that she asked them to leave the house. Raj angrily tries to beat Mala but is stopped by Kartar Singh. Raj's uncle makes plans for the couples honeymoon and promises to protect Mala, however it is revealed that he is also trying to kill her.
Raj's uncle leaves a snake in the house while Mala is having a shower. When she gets dressed, she sees the snake and faints out of fear. The men believe that she has been bitten. While he is checking on Mala, the snake bites Raj's leg. Mala awakens and saves him, however she is poisoned in the process. Raj is shocked at Mala's actions and realizes that his treatment of her was wrong. His uncle tells Raj that he should leave Mala to die, however he calls a doctor and she recovers. His attitude towards her softens and he stands up to his uncle, who tries to influence him against Mala. The couple gradually fall in love.
Seeking revenge, Raj's uncle and Sharda plot to kill Mala via a gas explosion in the house. Raj's sister and brother-in-law unexpectedly arrive, and his sister goes into the kitchen to light the stove, which results in her death. Rai Bahadur's arrives back in India for his daughter's funeral, where Raj and he argue about Mala. When Raj decides to leave, an altercation arises and Mala is badly wounded. Raj takes her to the hospital and she is in critical condition. The family realises their terrible treatment of Mala, telling Rai Bahadur that they do not want to have anything to do with him. Rai Bahadur mends his ways and comes to apologise. Restart macos safe mode. When the police arrive to investigate the matter, Raj tries to spare his father and implicate himself, but Rai Bahadur accepts the fault. Mala regains consciousness and she saves her father-in-law by lying about the incident. After seeing Mala's kind character, she is accepted by Raj's family the couple are remarried in a grand ceremony similar to Mala's dreams.
- Rani Mukerji as Mala Raj Bahadur Diwanchand
- Shadaab Khan as Raj Bahadur Diwanchand
- Javed Khan as Pratap Mala's lawyer
- Gulshan Grover as Gyani Kartar Singh
- Maleeka R. Ghai as Mala's Friend
- Sulabha Deshpande as Kaushalya
- Yunus Parvez as Judge
- Mohnish Behl as Ramesh
- Shashi Sharma as Sharda
- Divya Dutta as Sharda's younger sister
- Saeed Jaffrey as Rai Bahadur
- Arjun as Inspector Khan
- Goga Kapoor as Lawyer Gyan Prakash
- Asrani as Sharda's brother
- Raza Murad as Raj's Uncle
- Jennifer Winget as a kid in school
- ' Aankhein Ladi Tumse' - Kumar Sanu, Asha Bhosle
- 'Chanda Ki Chori Karke Chakori' - Aditya Narayan, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Sababat Akhtar
- 'I Love You' - Vinod Rathore, Poornima
- 'Kya Roop Hai Tera Kya Rang Hai Tera' - Udit Narayan, Poornima
- 'Love Bird Kehte Hai Mujhko' - Vijay Benedict
- 'Palkon Mein Sapne Chamke Ahista' - Poornima
- 'Rab Ka Hoon Banda' - Mangal Singh
- 'Raja Ki Aayi Hai Baraat' - Vijayta Pandit
- ^Das, Amit (1 July 2008). 'I didn't want to join films initially: Rani Mukerji'. Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 13 March 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2012.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat at IMDb
Kapil Nirmal is an Indiantelevision actor who is best known for his portrayal of Yudhishthir Sisodia (also known as Kunwar Yudhishthir) in the Star Plus serial Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat.
Kapil Nirmal began his acting career with ETV Rajasthan's show, Ina Meena Dika, then he appeared in the television film, Roop Ki Rani. Kapil then shifted to Mumbai where he worked with Reliance Big Pictures. His first break as a lead happened with the show Shakira where he portrayed police officer ACP Abhay Singh on the Bindass channel. After which he portrayed the much loved role of Kunwar Yudhishthir in the daily Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. He has participated in the season 4 of Nach Baliye 4 with Anjali Abrol and was also a part of the second season of Zara Nachke Dikha. He had a guest appearance in Tere Liye as a part of the Durga Puja celebration. He played the character of Sarjerao im Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna. Later he went on to play the role of Surya Rana Singh in the Na Aana Is Des Laado. He was also seen in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas..Veera as Nihaal Singh, Box Cricket League as part of Ahmedabad Express and Bhootu as Vikram.
He has made an appearance in Javed Ali's music album Yaara.
Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat Serial Song
|Shakira||Inspector Abhay Singh|
|Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat||Kunwar Yudhishthir Sisodia|
|Nach Baliye 4||Contestant|
|Zara Nachke Dikha||Contestant|
|Tere Liye||Guest appearance|
|Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna||Sarjerao Bhosle|
|Na Aana Is Des Laado||Surya Rana Singh|
|Ek Veer Ki Ardaas..Veera||Nihaal Singh|
|Ishq Kills||Devendra Sood (episode 4)|
|Box Cricket League||Contestant|
|Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki||Jeet|
Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat Serial Star Plus
- ^Kapil Nirmal fined for touching temple walls http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/kapil-nirmal-fined-for-touching-temple-walls/kapil-nirmal/photostory/50148383.cms
- ^Jaipur actor Kapil Nirmal in town for kite festival http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Jaipur-actor-Kapil-Nirmal-in-town-for-kite-festival/articleshow/45842499.cms
- ^Kapil Nirmal fooled by an old woman who claimed to be a fan http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Kapil-Nirmal-fooled-by-an-old-woman-who-claimed-to-be-a-fan/articleshow/45536216.cms
- ^TV actors reveal their Christmas wish http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/india/tv-actors-reveal-their-christmas-wish/articleshow/56155467.cms