War Thunder is one of the most popular war shooters out there right now but the problem of Lag, High Ping, Disconnections and other related issues have been plaguing the game’s user base. Many people have been reporting War Thunder Lag and other similar issues on different community forums on the internet and they have been looking for a fix.
This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today. War Thunder - is the most comprehensive free action MMO, dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft as from World War II and the Cold War, and also modern models. Over 1,800 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
Leopard 2pl War Thunder
v1.91 - 26/05/2019
- recoded the loader to work with latest patch
v1.90 - 10/01/2019
- improved & fixed after latest patch
- fixed bugs with health bars and own health bar
- fixed bug esp and aim at enemies less than 1% health.
v1.80 - 20/02/2018
- fixed some transparency problems with 2d radar
- fixed radar (size), own health bar
v1.70 - 21/12/2017
- fixed another aimbot bug
- small bugfix, was unstable sometimes.
- small bugfix in save settings, some settings was not saving
- small interface improvement
v1.60 - 27/11/2017
- fixed spectator warning
v1.50 - 14/11/2017
- fixed a bug with aimbot
- fixed a bug when auto was enabled
- fixed false box esp offset
v1.40 - 02/11/2017
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused friendly players showing as enemy and enemies showing as friendly
- fixed a bug that prevented mouse click on some menu items
v1.30 - 23/10/2017
- esp range in the menu increased to 2500 as requested
- windows 7 users can now inject the hack into the game.
v1.20 - 02/10/2017
- update to latest patch.
v1.10 - 12/09/2017
- hack has been fixed drastically
- you can now right click inside the console for some pasting/copying options.
- use one exe loader
v1.00 - 01/09/2017
- initial release
Virus detection: 0/58 - file clean!
War Thunder is a massively multiplayer online combat flight simulator currently being developed by Gaijin Entertainment. War Thunder is a state-of-the-art, next-gen WWII based MMO combat game that combines aerial, ground and soon-to-be naval multiplayer battles all in a single gaming experience.
Official War Thunder Website
How to lower ping in War Thunder? Try Battleping.
Joy task chair. Some players may be affected by War Thunder lag, high War Thunder latency or high War Thunder ping. Using Battleping can reduce this problem.
War Thunder PingA high War Thunder ping is the result of having high War Thunder lag or latency. Generally the lower your ping, the faster and more responsive the game will be.
War Thunder LagWar Thunder lag will slow down or delay the responsiveness of your aircraft in flight, dog fights and firing at moving targets.
War Thunder LatencyWar Thunder Latency will cause delay when interacting with other aircraft.
War Thunder Proxy / War Thunder TunnelBattleping is a high speed Proxy tunnel which can help to fix lag, latency and ping. Using Battleping will create an War Thunder tunnel connection between yourself and the Battleping server you have chosen. Game packets can be sent at a faster rate than normal. Your routing to the game servers will be different. This can help get around problems such as packet-loss or a faulty route which are a big cause of lag spikes.
The result is a more enjoyable and rewarding game experience.
War Thunder Sign In
Is War Thunder Good
How to lower ping using Battleping
Battleping creates a tunnel connection between yourself and the Battleping server you have chosen. Game packets are generally sent at a faster rate than normal and your routing to the game servers will be different.
This can also help get around problems such as packet-loss or a faulty route which are a big cause of lag spikes.
Lower ping enables a more enjoyable and rewarding game experience.