・やはり「phpinfo」にOCI8の表記が出ない。 ・コマンドプロンプトで「php -v」を実行すると「C:xamppphpextphpoci812c.dll」からダイナミックリンクライブラリが見つかりませんでしたと出る。 ・「phpoci812c.dll」はextの中にきちんと置いてある事を確認する。.
PHP has got the OCI8 extension. With the default installation of XAMPP for Windows, we don’t get PHP Oracle connectivity enabled. This can be enabled easily. How To Connect Oracle with PHP code through XAMPP.1. Download Oracle Instant Client from oracle site2.Download Oracle Instant Client according system. But my current xampp does not have these dll in the php/ext folder (only a phpoci812c.dll which throws several errors of unknown functions on apache start and which is for oracle 12 and not 11) and the php.ini also says they are only needed for the instant client. I have followed all 7 steps mentioned by @MdHasiburRahaman and also installed Microsoft visual studio Redistributable and phpoci812c.dll file placed inside the phpext folder but still I am unable to connect with database and receiving these warning PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:xamppphpextphpoci812c.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
The first time we install xampp for windows, by default, the only active database connection is MySQL. Therefore, if user wants to activate connection to oracle database, user needs to set it up first. How to activate/set up oracle database connection in xampp for windows? Here are some things i did to successfully activate oracle connection:
Install Oci8 Xampp Linux
- To check whether your oracle setting has been activated or not, go to phpinfo, look for string oci8. If string found it indicate that connection to oracle is available, otherwise to activate connection do the following steps:
- Open all php.ini files in xampp folder (or you can open only the currently used php.ini file by looking at the phpinfo), then make the following necessary changes:
- Find string extension=php_oci8.dll. You’ll find there’s a semicolon ‘;‘ ahead of the string.
- Remove the semicolon to activate the oracle extension.
- Save the php.ini file.
- Install oracle client. Simply just install it on your computer, there is no settings required. You can download it from this oracle site.
- Activate or restart xampp.
- To make sure that connection to oracle database has successfully activated, go to phpinfo. Find string: oci8. If founded, then now xampp can communicate with oracle database.
Math 125 midterm. Works for me 🙂