- fitting toolv1.0.10has been released to the public stable release.
- Added Graphs for the locking time vs other ship in the fitting tool.
- Added restrictions on fitting modules to match in game, the current modules restrictions enabled are :
September 20: NetEase is giving players a say in determining the future of autopilot, and has launched a survey on the Eve Echoes Discord page. Eve Echoes has a problem, and in many ways it’s an issue of identity. The sci-fi MMORPG followed in the footsteps of Eve Online, one of the most popular PC games ever, and much of its marketability. 4 EVE Echoes: A History of War Involving Happy Bees March 24, 2021; 3 Tryum.ph Interview: Eve Echoes “Let Jita Burn” Protest March 7, 2021; 0 EVE Echoes Launches Sovereignty Test December 11, 2020.
Eve Echoes is a sci-fi mobile MMORPG by CCP and NETEASE that is set in a vast, sand-box universe with thousands of star systems and the potential for insane growth-over-time, which requires considerable dedication to, and patience with, EVE Online (PC) or EVE Echoes (Mobile). GUANGHZHOU, China – August 13th, 2020 Global games developer NetEase Games and renowned studio CCP Games have successfully delivered what players love about EVE Online to mobile platforms. Today, after three years of close collaboration, their journey together culminates in the launch of EVE Echoes for iOS and Android.
Netease Eve Echoes
- Shield Field Modules
- Armor Link Modules
- Covert Ops Modules
- Interdiction Spheres Modules
- Warp Disruptions Field Generators Modules
- Command Burst Modules
- Reactive Shield Modules
- Reactive Armor Modules
- Damage Control Modules
- Strip Miner Modules
Netease Eve Echoes Full
Netease Eve Echoes Video
War thunder xbox series x release. - Added a modal to tell you when you can't fit a modules due to unmet requirement.
- Added Shield Passive Regen to the EHPS formula.
- Added remote shield boosters / armor repairers to the optimal/falloff range section.
- Added the display of the current tracking values for Turrets and Drones.
- Added all non released E-war ships
- Added all non released Command ships
- Added all t1 ships as requested
- Added all non released Armored/Shield/Skirmish/Information Burst Modules.
- Added a 'No Damage' Damage pattern profile to see how a reactive module or others would behave per default when not being attacked.
General website :
- Added filtering possibilities for all Regions, Constellations, Solar Systems.
- Added total sum calculation for industry tools
- Added skills selections and characters for the industry tools
- Optimised UX for mobile on all pages.
- Optimised numbers in the fittings tools to separate them by comma on big numbers.
- Optimised dropdown colors to match the deeper level reached.