ESP & Aim hack: HBHF War Thunderevent time - 00:23, 01:08, 01:53, 02:20, 02:58, 03:52, 04:03, 04:20, 04:34, 04:55Hacker nickname: HBHFServer replay: htt.
- Again all rights reserved to respective content owners.I hope you all take this video into consideration from now on.Timestamps:0:00 - Introduction0:50 - War.
- War thunder hack and cheat mpgh war thunder max level hack war thunder money hack v2.exe war thunder multihack war thunder hack mf war thunder hack no survey war thunder hack no download war thunder hack no password war thunder hack download no survey. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates.
v1.91 - 26/05/2019
- recoded the loader to work with latest patch
v1.90 - 10/01/2019
- improved & fixed after latest patch
- fixed bugs with health bars and own health bar
- fixed bug esp and aim at enemies less than 1% health.
v1.80 - 20/02/2018
- fixed some transparency problems with 2d radar
- fixed radar (size), own health bar
v1.70 - 21/12/2017
- fixed another aimbot bug
- small bugfix, was unstable sometimes.
- small bugfix in save settings, some settings was not saving
- small interface improvement
v1.60 - 27/11/2017
- fixed spectator warning
v1.50 - 14/11/2017
- fixed a bug with aimbot
- fixed a bug when auto was enabled
- fixed false box esp offset
v1.40 - 02/11/2017
- fixed a bug that sometimes caused friendly players showing as enemy and enemies showing as friendly
- fixed a bug that prevented mouse click on some menu items
v1.30 - 23/10/2017
- esp range in the menu increased to 2500 as requested
- windows 7 users can now inject the hack into the game.
v1.20 - 02/10/2017
- update to latest patch.
v1.10 - 12/09/2017
- hack has been fixed drastically
- you can now right click inside the console for some pasting/copying options.
- use one exe loader
v1.00 - 01/09/2017
- initial release
Virus detection: 0/58 - file clean!
A new line of South African ground forces, the first Variable Swept Wing jet and over 30 new vehicles are joining the game! New location, tactical air-to-surface missiles and a pilot HUD along with new graphical effects, gunfire sounds for aircraft, and much more!
Numerous bug fixes
Numerous bug fixes
Mpgh War Thunder Cheats
In the “Encounter” missions, two AI controlled transport ships have been replaced with an Emden light cruiser and an Admiral Hipper heavy cruiser. The maximum mission time has also been changed from 35 to 25 minutes.
Numerous bug fixes
The overpressure damage issue has been corrected that might have caused no damage to the crew when the vehicle is penetrated by a round of a large calibre with an explosives weight over 200 grams.
The amount of the battle rewards required to complete the “Challenge of Numerius Granonius” has been reduced from 20 to 6.
The direction of launch for the Type 93 has been corrected.
Extraordinary new aerial photos show a contemporary uncontacted tribal community estimated to be home to 100 people in the Amazon. The village is in the Yanomami indigenous territory in the north of Brazil, close to the Venezuelan border. About 22,000 Yanomami live on the Brazilian side of the border, and at least 3 groups of them have no contact with outsiders. New photos obtained by Survival International show uncontacted Indians in never-seen-before detail. The Indians are living in Brazil, near the Peruvian border, and are featured in the ‘Jungles’ episode of BBC1’s ‘Human Planet’ (Thurs 3 Feb, 8pm, UK only). Uncontacted native tribes.
Aircraft carrier decks have been improved.
The max overload to launch AIM-9J missiles has been corrected to 7G.
Mpgh War Thunder Review
Reticle for rockets mounted on ground vehicles has been added.
Changes in sound and bug fixes.