This is a list of the UTC time offsets, showing the difference in hours and minutes from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), from the westernmost (−12:00) to the easternmost (+14:00). It includes countries and regions that observe them during standard time or year-round. The main purpose of this page is to list the standard time offsets of different countries, territories and regions. 00:00 00:05 00:10 00:15 00:20 00:25. UTC and MST Time Calculator. Universal Time Offset: UTC/GMT +0. Mountain Standard Time Offset: UTC/GMT -7. » Click here for UTC to Local Time Conversion. » Click here for MST to Local Time Conversion. » Universal Time Conversions. UTC ↔ Greenwich Mean Time. UTC ↔ Eastern Standard Time. Time Difference. Universal Time Coordinated is 6 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time 12:00 pm 12:00 in UTC is 6:00 am 06:00 in MDT. UTC to MST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-11am in MST. There is a common misconception that Arizona is on Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) during the summer and on Mountain Standard Time (MST) during the winter. Because MST and PDT have the same UTC offset of minus 7 hours (UTC-7), Arizona has the same local time as neighboring states California and Nevada during the summer season.
How to quickly convert UTC/GMT time to local time?
If you are working in an international company, you may need to know and deal with different local times of multiple zones. And to get the different local times, you need to use UTC/GMT time. Here this tutorial can tell you how to calculate the local time based on the UTC/GMT time in Excel.
UTC—Coordinated Universal Time
GMT -- Greenwich Mean Time
Convert UTC/GMT time to local time with Kutools for Excel
Convert UTC/GMT time to local time with formulas
Supposing there is a city—Tokyo whose local time is ahead 9 hours to GMT time, and you can convert the GMT time to its local time by following these steps：
1. Select a blank cell and enter the current GMT time into it, here take A2 for instances. To get the current GMT, you can take reference from this http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
2. Select a blank cell and enter one formula of below, and press Enter to get the local time. See screenshot:
=A2 + TIME(9,0,0)
=A2 + (9 / 24)
(1) In above formulas, 9 is the number of hours the local time ahead to GMT, and you can change it as you need, if the local time is backward to the GMT, you just can change the plus sign + to minus sign -.
(2) The formula =A2 + (9 / 24) will return a decimal number. For converting the decimal number to time, please select the decimal number, and click Home > Number Format > Time.
Convert UTC/GMT time to local time with Kutools for Excel
There is a handy tool – Formula Helper in Kutools for Excel, which includes multiple useful and powerful functions can help you do some complex calculation. And to convert GMT/UTC to local time, the Add hours to date of Formulas can do you a favor.
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Enter the GMT time into a blank cell, A2 for instance, and select a blank cell, B2, which will get the local time you want. See screenshot:
2. Click Kutools > Formula Helper > Formula Helper, then in the popping Formulas Helper dialog, select Add hours to date from the Choose a formula list, and in Arguments input section, select the GMT time to Date Time textbox, and enter the time difference between local time and GMT time in to Number textbox. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok, and the local time has been gotten. See screenshot:
Convert GMT to Local Time
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails..
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range..
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns.. Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges..
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select..
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more..
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments..
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic..
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF..
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.Oh boy.. Where do I start? Maybe simply by pointing out ..
A) local time in many cases is not a simple offset throughout the whole year. ( DST, Daylight saving time )
B) the local time definition may change from one year to the next due to political changes.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.When UTC time is entered as a series of numbers (for example '1258119969'), you can use this formula to convert it to CST - [b]=(((D:D/60)/60)/24)+DATE(1970,1,1)-TIME(6,0,0)[/b] (where D equals the cell with the UTC time in it).
1258119969 11/13/09 7:46 AM
You can adjust for the time zone that you are in by changing the number is the TIME section. I have it set for CST so six hours are subtracted from the formula (GMT).
I don't know if Kutools has a better way of doing this or not.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.When UTC time is presented as a series of numbers (like this '1258119969' for example), use this formula - =(((D:D/60)/60)/24)+DATE(1970,1,1)-TIME(6,0,0) (where D equals the cell with the UTC time in it). Depending on what time zone you are in, you would adjust the TIME number. This example is for CST, so six hours was subtracted from the GMT formula.
1258119969 11/13/09 7:46 AM
I don't know if Kutools has a better way to do this or not.
Universal Time Coordinated is 6 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
10:30 am10:30 in UTC is 4:30 am04:30 in MDT
UTC to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-11am in MST
10:30 am10:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
4:30 am04:30 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 UTC / 4:30 am04:30 MDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
1800 Utc In Mountain TimeTime zones with the GMT +0 offset:
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton Orangebox aspect.
Mst To Utc Conversion
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
End: MST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
Mountain Time In Utc
MST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Mountain Time Zone States
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone