Skim. Item #: RTA-1008-BL Executive Office Chair with Breathable Mesh Back Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment Adjustable Armrest and Headrest Adjustable Lumbar Support Steel Chrome Base with Non-Marking Casters Tilt and Lock Mechanism 2 Year Limited Warranty, ships in 1 Box This ergonomic chair brings eye-catching design and comfort to your office or desk, featuring high-quality mesh material, outlined with blue frame combined with sturdy metal chrome base. This mesh task chair provides exceptional support to the hard-working professionals in your office. The office chair transparent mesh across the back allows air to circulate. The desk chair raise and lower the seat using the adjustment lever, conveniently located under the seat.
Curvaceous and comfy, this stylish office chair with flip-up arms delivers the support and versatility you need throughout your workday. Patterned mesh backrest provides lumbar support and air flow while the comfortably contoured seat cushion supports the back of your legs. Armrests easily flip up and out of the way when not in use.
CurvForm Ergonomic Mesh Chair with Flip Up Arms Video
Free Shipping! Beautiful design aesthetics and ergonomic comfort converge on this flexible multi-purpose office chair.
- Curved and contoured backrest delivers total ergonomic comfort.
- Air-flo patterned mesh supports and keeps the user cool.
- Flip-up padded armrests are there when you need them and out of the way when you don't.
- Contoured arm pads are easy on the forearms yet durable.
- Superior three-inch-thick dense foam seat is contoured to the human form.
- Attractive skeletal design backrest provides a unique look from all angles.
- Chair is rated for commercial office use, which is defined as eight hours a day/40 hours a week.
- Ergonomic mesh chair provides 250-pound weight capacity.
- One-touch control offers easy pneumatic height adjustment and tilt lock.
- A spring tension control adjusts tilt to individual user's weight.
- Dual-wheel carpet casters are standard.
- Optional soft wheel casters for hard floors are sold separately below.
- Fixed-height chair glides for a stationary chair are also sold separately below.
- Chair measures 26 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 40 to 44 inches tall overall.
- Seat measures 21 inches wide by 20 inches deep.
- Backrest measures 19 inches wide by 24 inches tall.
- Seat height range is 19.5 to 22 inches from top of seat to the floor.
- Space between arms measures 20.25 inches.
- Distance from top of seat to top of armrests measures 7.5 inches.
- Arm Pads measure 9.5 inches long by 2.75 inches wide.
- Seat cushion is three inches thick.
- Base diameter measures 25 inches.
Mesh Desk Chair With Arms
- Shipping weight is 37 pounds.
- All components exceed ANSI/BIFMA commercial use requirements.
- Meets CA fire foam approval.
- Price includes shipping!