Amazon Cloud Drive Photos for Android App allows you to backup your entire Android photo albums to Cloud Drive. You can choose specific photos from different albums and upload them to Cloud Drive account. It has a 'Auto-Save' feature which allows you to automatically backup photos and videos to Cloud Drive account. You can turn ON 'Auto-Save' feature during the initial setup. If you do not turn ON 'Auto-Save' during initial setup, then you can turn it ON from 'Settings' in Amazon Cloud Drive with simple steps.
How To Link Amazon Photos To Google Photos
Nov 14, 2019 Social media platforms are also integrated and you can also use a shareable link. Amazon Photos vs Google Photos in 2019. In conclusion, as we stated initially, if you are outside the territory where Amazon Photos services are available, then, Google Photos should be your choice. That is the major letdown Amazon Photos inflicts on users. Amazon Photo Apps: Prime members get unlimited, full-resolution photo storage, plus 5 GB video storage.All other customers get 5 GB photo and video storage. The Amazon Photos app is available on iOS, Android, and Google Play, and available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
Here are the steps to Backup Amazon Cloud Drive Photos to Google Drive on Android Phone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download 'Google Drive App' on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download 'Amazon Cloud Drive App' on Android phone from the Google Play Store & launch it.
- Tap 'Amazon Cloud Drive App' on your Android phone.
- Swipe from left to right while in the application to open the drawer navigation.
- Tap 'All' to see all your photos and videos.
- Select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap 'Share' icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- You will see list of all applications. Tap 'Google Drive'.
- A 'Upload to Drive' window opens up.
- Choose a location and tap 'Ok' button.
- This is how you can backup Amazon Cloud Drive photo to Google Drive.
Sync Google Photos To Amazon Photos
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Eve online launcher error. Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.