1' LCD with Top Control Clock Black - Sharp. 3.3 out of 5 stars with 19 ratings. Small Round Alarm Table Clock Black - Capello. LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display, the information display technology used in products such as digital watches and clocks. An appropriate choice when a futuristic, high-tech looking font is desired. LCD reflective display with very large viewing angle and perfect contrast. Interior wall clock with extra flat casing. Areas of application: meeting rooms, hallways, reception halls, hospitals, banks, insurance companies, head offices, etc.
The elegant Cristalys LCD clock will suit any interior
- Simple Arduino LCD clocks by Ondrej Sykora. YOU NEED: Arduino (no matter what model, I am using UNO for this, but I have got MEGA too, maybe NANO can be the best variant for clocks on a wall, expecially if you want to have it as small as possible; LCD 1602.
- Luminous Wall Clock - 14’’ Extra Large Wall Clocks with Glowing Function LCD Display - Silent Movement for Kitchen Bedroom - Digital Wall Clocks Display Date Week Temp - Battery Operated (Green Light) 33 $37 99.
LCD reflective display with very large viewing angle and perfect contrast. Interior wall clock with extra flat casing. Areas of application: meeting rooms, hallways, reception halls, hospitals, banks, insurance companies, head offices, etc.
The elegant LCD Cristalys clock will suit any interior
Every Cristalys clocks are multilingual and feature time, date and week number as standard. Amazon product listing photos.
Rotating seconds, temperature, day and week number, small text and many other feature are also available on some Cristalys clocks.
Bodet designs and manufactures time synchronisation systems that deliver reliable and accurate time to different types of equipment.
Range of time distribution methods for CRISTALYS : DHF, NTP, AFNOR, impulse.
Cristalys LCD clocks are available in 2 case colors: Aluminum or white.
Cristalys clocks will run for over 3 years between battery changes. You may also choose low voltage power supply unit (15V), mains power or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Table or shelf bracket
Clock with time and date, when you just need to have LCD and arduino (+ potentiometer and button and wires)
- 1,006 views
- 0 comments
- 1 respect
Components and supplies
About this project
Simple Arduino LCD clocks by Ondrej Sykora
- Arduino (no matter what model, I am using UNO for this, but I have got MEGA too, maybe NANO can be the best variant for clocks on a wall, expecially if you want to have it as small as possible
- LCD 1602
- Potentiometer 10K (or two resistors, when you will know what combination do you need to use for good brightness)
- Some battery/powerbank/just a some NORMAL power source for powering the Arduino FOREVER. And yes, choose a very big number of mAh.
This clock can count to year of 3000, sure you can modify it up to whatever year you want, but I don't think that anyone will be alive at that time :-D. You can modify the code and add something like thermal and humidity sensors and so on, if you want, or modify it to stopwatch or something like that. However, this clocks has a one problem. And that's the speed of electronics and computing, so you need to modify delay(xxxx); command. I have counted, that if you have got 1000 ms in delay(); command, cca after a half hour you will see a little delay between real time and time on your laptop/desktop or just a normal clock, this delay is cca 10-25 seconds, I think. So this is very big problem, if you want to operate for long time like days or even months, because than you can get a big delays probably in minutes and after for example a year or something like that, your clocks will be delayed for hour ( I don't know how much delayed it will be, just for imagination). This problem can be partly resolved by changing miliseconds in delay(xxxx); command, you just need to little bit modify it to 994 - 997 miliseconds, I think, just play with it. Second problem is that it my program can't counting with leap-year, wich is every four years in February 29. But it can count with every other months. This problem is bigger than first up, but you can modify code with much bigger accuracy, than unlike the first problem.
Oh yes, and the third problem is - identificators. They are in czech language, because I am from Czech republic and I really don't want to translate it right in the code, so I will translate it here in /*commnent.
- STARTOVACI_TLACITKO = STARTING_BUTTON (for a better time set-up at the first setting up the clocks)
- aktualni_sekundy_jednotky = actual_seconds_units
- aktualni_sekundy_desitky = actual_seconds_tens
- aktualni_minuty_jednotky = actual_minutes_units
- aktualni_minuty_desitky = actual_minutes_tens
- aktualni_hodiny_jednotky = actual_o'clock_units
- aktualni_hodiny_desitky = actual_o'clock_tens
- aktualni_dny = actual_days
- aktualni_mesice = actual_months
- aktualni_roky = actual_years
- sekundy_jednotky = seconds_units
- sekundy_desitky = seconds_tens
- minuty_jednotky = minutes_units
- minuty_desitky = minutes_tens
- dny = days
- mesice = months
- roky = years
- pocetDnuVmesici = NumberOfDaysPerMonth
And I don't really know if months working good, cause of very long time :-D but you can check it by setting time right before next month.
Switchbutton is connected between pin 2 and GND.
Here is the code:
- 1 project
- 0 followers