To add your supply request file, do the following:
From your BitbucketStationSupplies in Bitbucket, click Source to open the source directory. Notice you only have one file,
supplies.txt, in your directory.
A. Source page: Click the link to open this page.
B. Branch selection: Pick the branch you want to view.
C. More options button: Click to open a menu with more options, such as 'Add file'.
D. Source file area: View the directory of files in Bitbucket.
From the Source page, click the More options button in the top right corner and select Add file from the menu. The More options button only appears after you have added at least one file to the repository. A page for creating the new file opens, as shown in the following image.
A. Branch with new file: Change if you want to add file to a different branch.
B. New file area: Add content for your new file here.
Enter supplyrequest in the filename field.
Select HTML from the Syntax mode list.
Add the following HTML code to the text area:
We are requesting additional supplies. Please send us the following:
- space ice cream
- nerf darts
- telescope light shield
Eclipse ide online compiler. Click Commit. The Commit message field appears with the message:
supplyrequest created online with Bitbucket.
Click Commit under the message field.
SourceTree can bring everyone up to speed with Git and Mercurial. Create, clone, commit, push, pull, merge, and more are all just a click away. What's New: Mac version updated to 4.0.2. Millions of users globally rely on Atlassian products every day for improving software development, project management, collaboration, and code quality.
- SourceTree Release Notes for Current Version Paul Munro Aug 24, 2017 Suggestion: Make an easy-to-access hyperlink to the release notes for the current version of SoureTree (at this time 220.127.116.11).
- Why do we need to refresh “REMOTES” status in SourceTree? Assuming that all members of your team are working in a repository. One day, a member of your team deleted a remote branch in the repository and other members should get a refresh on their SourceTree’s “REMOTES” to know that, that branch was deleted.
- Atlassian SourceTree Portable. Download the latest version of SourceTree Portable. Installation Prerequisites. Windows 7 or Windows 10.NET Framework 4.5; At least 360 MB of free disk space; Contributing Bug reports. We use GitHub for bug tracking. Please search the existing issues for your bug and create a new one if the issue is not yet tracked!
Sourcetree 4.0.2 simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI. Sourcetree is perfect for making advanced users even more productive. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. SourceTree is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is SourceTree safe to download?
Sourcetree For Mac
We tested the file SourceTreeSetup-3.3.9.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does SourceTree work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus SourceTree may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Git SourcetreeWhat versions of SourceTree are available?
The current version of SourceTree is 4.0.2 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 3.3.9, 3.3.8, 3.3.6, 3.2.6 and 3.1.210. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to SourceTree available for download
- Git for WindowsSoftware development tool for tracking projects, updating code and command line functions through Git Bash shell.
- S3 BrowserAmazon S3 management application which can browse, invalidate and publish files to S3 buckets.
- AtomText editor and programmer's toolkit for clean and readable code.
- HP System Software ManagerPackage that keeps BIOS, device drivers and management updated.