Host live webinars, conferences, online classes, video calls directly on your WordPress website with attendee experience without any technical skills.
Jitsi meet wp plugin has built-in Gutenberg block that allows you to create as many conferences and video calls as you want with the easiest way.
You can install the plugin on your WordPress site and start meeting right from your website without any email, pass, or verification hassles.
- Picking Up the Parts. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B just came out a few weeks ago, a very promising.
- 📲 an open-source Jitsi desktop app, see Jitsi Meet Electron for Desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux clients available) 📲 mobile apps for Google Play, Apple Store, and F-Droid. User- and/or community-run jit.si instances by region.
Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale. Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors. No account needed.
Configure your video frame height, width that suits your need.
Enjoy meeting, webinar, and conference in the fastest and most easiest way 😉
How to Install?
- Go to your Dashboard
- Opt-in to Plugins > Add New
- Search for Webinar and Video Conference with Jitsi Meet
- Click install and Activate
How to use as gutenberg block?
- While you are on the post/page edit screen click on gutenberg plus icon to add a new gutenberg block
- Add “Jitsi Meet” from “Embeds” category
- Set width and height and you are done
How to use as shortcode?
Write down the shortcode ‘[jitsi-meet-wp/]’ and set width, height and name of conference with attribute. Ex.
[jitsi-meet-wp name='YourWebinerName' width='700' height='640'/]
Eclipse download for windows 10. Webinar and Video Conference with Jitsi Meet uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Jitsi Meet
What is Jitsi Meet and why would I need it?
Jitsi meet is a secure, fully featured, and completely free video conferencing system
What is this plugin for?
It’s a plugin to quickly and very easily add a video conference room on your post or page
Does it support gutenberg?
Yes, it’s having a gutenberg block ‘Jitsi Meet’ listed on Embeds category of gutenberg block listed
Does it have shortcode?
Yes, with the shortcode
[jitsi-meet-wp/] you can easily add jitsi meet conference room where there is no gutenberg support
Contributors & Developers
“Webinar and Video Conference with Jitsi Meet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Webinar and Video Conference with Jitsi Meet” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Jitsi Meet Tv Series
1.0.0 – 22/07/2020
- Initial stable realese
1.0.1 – 12/08/2020
- Shortcode added
1.0.2 – 14/08/2020
- Enabled name edit on gutenberg block
- Optimized gutenberg block
1.0.3 – 17/08/2020
- Mobile responsive fixed with app download option
Jitsi Meet Vs
1.0.4 – 08/11/2020
- Added: Start with audio muted option
- Added: Start with video muted option
- Added: Start with screen sharing option
Jitsi Meet Apple Tv
1.0.5 – 12/04/2021
- Updated: Appsero client
- Added: Diactivation reasons