In my opinion Jiffy Lube is a company that still values customer service, right on! – Jacque from Elk Grove. 5-Star Reviews On Google and Yelp Read Reviews. Sahara from Sacramento I come here and get work on my car often. Every time I go they remember me and treat me good. They explain everything to me so that I understand. Acronis image backup.
View the latest Jiffy Lube prices for oil change and other services here. Jiffy Lube is an American service company and a subsidiary of Shell Oil, consisting of over 2,000 businesses in the US and Canada. Jiffy Lube services offer a variety of automotive services including air filtration, air conditioning, cooling system, engine and more, and the company headquarters is currently in Houston, Texas.
Manufacturers require certain types of oil to maintain vehicle warranty. To find out what oil your vehicle requires, go to: Valid only at participating locations. Valid only at participating locations. Jiffy Lube, the Jiffy Lube design mark and Jiffy Lube Signature Service are registered. Replacing your transmission fluid and filter according to your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations helps preserve the life of the transmission and helps maintain your vehicle warranty. Whether your vehicle has an automatic or manual transmission, your Jiffy Lube® Technicians can help you determine which if any is necessary for your.
Below are the latest Jiffy Lube prices.
Jiffy Lube Prices
Jiffy Lube Oil Change
|Pennzoil Conventional (Includes 5W-30 & 10W-30)||$44.99|
|Formula Shell Conventional (Includes 5W-20)||$44.99|
|Shell Rotella Triple Protection (Includes 15W-40)||$69.99|
Upgrade to Premium Oil
|Pennzoil High Mileage Vehicle||$69.99|
|Pennzoil Synthetic Blend||$71.99|
|Pennzoil Ultra Platinum||$99.99|
Additional Oil (per qt)
|Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change||$154.99|
|T-TECH Transmission Service (100% full Synthetic fluid change)||$139.99|
|T-TECH Combo (with filter change)||$169.99|
|Gear Box Fluid Change||$44.99|
|Transmission Drain and Fill||$44.99|
|A/C Evacuation & Recharge Service||$134.99|
|Manual Transmission Service||$49.99|
|Radiator Antifreeze/Coolant Service||$99.99|
|Power Steering Flush Service||$59.99|
|Serpentine Belt Service||$79.99|
|Radiator Cap Replacement||$12.99|
|Coolant Top Off||$4.99|
|Battery Cleaning Service||$21.99|
Fuel Saver Services
|Fuel Filter Replacement||$69.99|
|Fuel System Cleaning Service||$76.99|
|Engine Air Filter Replacement||$15.99|
|Cabin Air Filter Replacement||$59.99|
|Rain-X Original Glass Treatment||$9.99|
|Windshield Glass Repair||$49.99|
|Headlight Restoration Service||$79.99|
|Conventional Wiper Blade (each)||$13.99|
|Beam Wiper Blades (each)||$24.99|
|Light Bulb Replacement/Assembly Service||$14.99|
|Lube Chassis Only||$15.99|
|Tire Rotation Service||$19.99|
|Safety Inspection & Emission Test||$35.99|
|Safety Inspection Only||$14.00|
|Emission Test Only||$25.00|
|Out-of-State Reg. Form||$1.00|
Jiffy Lube Locations and Services
Jiffy Lube’s 2,000 plus locations are franchised service centers and they serve approximately 24 million customers every year. These service centers are fully franchised and independently operated and owned by more than 250 groups. In 2011, the company was ranked number one on National Oil and Lube News, and in 2012 was ranked 15th in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2012 Franchise 500.
Jiffy Lube offers a wide array of automotive related services including but not limited to tire services, transmission, electrical systems, drive train and more. In addition to affordable Jiffy Lube oil change price the company is known for its Signature Service Oil Change, as it is more than just your typical oil change service. Instead, it is a full automotive service complete with check, fill, inspection, preventive maintenance and cleaning of all important components so your vehicle continues to run smoothly and without any problems.
The Signature Service Oil Change includes change of up to 5 quarts of high quality oil and inspection of wiper blades, exterior lights, the engine air filtration system, checking of the coolant and antifreeze components, wiper blades, belts, brake fluid levels and the chassis. If necessary, the chassis will also be lubricated. In addition to low cost Jiffy Lube oil change price, the Signature Oil Change will also conduct inspections on the other vital components in your vehicle and clean the windows and interior floor.
Aside from those Jiffy Lube services, Jiffy Lube also offers free motor oil top-offs with the same kind of oil you bought up to 3000 miles. In addition to this, the company will also conduct a thorough visual inspection, so that if there’s a problem they’ll be able to spot it immediately and have it repaired. Senior citizen discounts are also offered in many locations, and when you visit, the personnel will clearly explain all services available so you can make the best choice.
Jiffy Lube History
The company’s roots can be traced to Edwin H. Washburn, who opened the first store in 36th Street in Ogden, Utah in 1971. The venture was successful, and through the years Washburn franchised several Lube centers in the state. Eight years later in 1979, W. James Hindman purchased all of Washburn’s franchises and set up the Lube service in earnest. The company relocated to Baltimore, Maryland that same year, and the company views this as the beginning of their history with Hindman as the founder.
In 1987 the company went public and two years later had more than 1,000 franchises. In 1991 the company became a subsidiary of Pennzoil, and when Pennzoil and Quaker State merged in 1998, the Lube and 581 Q Lube stores combined, ending up with 1,541 stores.
In 2002, Pennzoil-Quaker was bought by Shell, bringing Lube into its fold. The President of Jiffy Lube is Stu Crum, and the President of their North American stores is Peter Walsh.
For more information on Jiffy Lube prices and their services or to find the closest Jiffy Lube locations, visit their website. Don’t forget to check out our Jiffy Lube Coupons page for Jiffy Lube discounts and specials.
Jiffy Lube Hours
Jiffy Lube Warranty Canada
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
This warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Emission Control System(s): 12 months/12,000 miles
- Electronic Engine Management System and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers) – 12 months/12,000 miles
- Brake System(s) excluding overhaul: Parts – 24 months/24,000 miles; Labor – 12 months/12,000 miles
- Brake System(s) overhaul (calipers/wheel cylinders replaced or overhauled): Parts (pads and shoes) – lifetime; Labor – 12 months/12,000 miles
- Shocks & Struts: Parts – lifetime; Labor – 12 months/12,000 miles
- Alignment3: 12 months/12,000 miles
- CV Joints, Half-shafts, and Drive shafts: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Heating and Air Conditioning: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Commercial Vehicles: Alignment – 3 months or 3,000 miles (whichever comes first); All other covered repairs and services – 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first)
Jiffy Lube Void Warranty
Jiffy Lube Brake Warranty
- This limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of eligible repairs and services and is not transferable.
- This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial4 use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period.
- Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed original repair or service.
- You must keep a copy of your original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty.
- If you are less than 25 miles away from the original repair facility, then you must return your vehicle to that original repair facility and present your copy of the original repair invoice.
- When you are more than 25 miles from the original repair facility, the
- Warranty Administrator must be contacted prior to any warranty repair work being performed.
- You must pay for any non-warranty service to be performed at the same time as the warranty service.
- This warranty will not apply if the repaired vehicle has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, etc.
- Incidental or consequential damages are excluded, except where prohibited by law.
- Jiffy Lube Signature Certified Quality Service for oil changes and fluid preventive maintenance services are warranted for 3 months or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first. See back of invoice for details.
- See limited warranty terms and conditions for specific exclusions.
Does Jiffy Lube Void Warranty
2 Not all Jiffy Lube Service Centers offer brakes and tire services.
3 Does not include parts.
4 A commercial vehicle is any type of motor vehicle used for transporting goods and/or passengers, including taxis, shuttle vans, and those vehicles used for delivery and hauling of heavy loads.