Walmart auto service is a part of Walmart stores, the multinational retail corporation. Although the company is known primarily for retail, its auto division is full featured and offer vehicle owners with a complete set of products and services at affordable rates. The company also offers auto insurance, car accessories, buyers’ guides and more. Eve online best ship 2020.
- Today I was low on tire pressure so I drove into a jiffy lube and asked them if they could fill it for me and they did at no cost. I didn't even have to get out of my car. The only thing is be sure to go when there aren't any other cars around, because they'll ask you to back out.
Tires may be one of the most important safety features of your vehicle and there are two maintenance items most owners can do for themselves. Checking tire tread depth and tire pressure requires just a couple of minutes and the only tools required are a penny and a tire gauge. We have made an easy to follow video for you to view, Check Tire Tread Depth & Pressure, or refer to the steps below.
Jiffy Lube Free Tire Pressure Check
Checking Tread Depth
Hold the penny and push it between the treads with Lincoln’s head down. If any part of Lincoln’s head shows, it may be time for you to check with a tire professional. We recommend that you check each tire at several different places on the tread in case of uneven wear.
Checking Tire Pressure
Most tire failures are caused by under-inflation so checking tire pressure monthly is a best practice. The following tips should make checking tire pressure a routine task that you can perform on your own.
- Recommended tire pressure is typically found on the door panel, glove box or in the owner’s manual for your vehicle.
- Remember to check pressure when the car has been sitting overnight or has been driven for less than a mile.
- Remove the cap from tire stem and press tire gauge onto the stem so that it registers the current tire pressure.
- If the tire is not at the recommended pressure, adjust the pressure to proper inflation by adding or releasing air and checking the pressure again with your gauge.
- Check each tire and make sure you replace each value cap.
Can Jiffy Lube Check Tire Pressure
If you need assistance with either of these items, you can bring your vehicle to a Greater Sacramento Area Jiffy Lube and we will be happy to assist you. Our Jiffy Lube Signature Service® Oil Change always includes a check of tire pressure. Several of our locations also include tire services that include tire replacement and repair if needed. Check our website for any changes in locations other than those listed below.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all Jiffy Lube® service centers offer tire services. These services are offered only at the following Greater Sacramento and Central Valley locations: Folsom, Fresno, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento and Stockton.
Categorized in: Automotive Tips, Education