In 1994, Jeff Bezos co-founded the future e-commerce behemoth Amazon in a Seattle garage. Previously employed by a Wall Street hedge fund, he quit his job to try his hand at building an online. Jeff Bezos and his ex-wife MacKenzie divorced in April 2019 Credit: Alamy. On April 4, 2019, the divorce was finalized, with Bezos keeping 75 percent of the couple's Amazon stock and MacKenzie getting the remaining 25 percent, or $35.6billion in Amazon stock. In March 2021, it was announced that 50-year-old Mackenzie had remarried.
When Jeff Bezos was 17 months old, his mom divorced Jorgensen. In 1968, Gise remarried Miguel Bezos, who arrived in Miami in 1962 from Cuba knowing only one word of English: 'hamburger.'
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos might be jacked and powerful now, but his photo shoot panache has really taken a nosedive.
In the early years of Amazon (the mid-to-late '90s, when all style was perfect), Bezos seemed to have a penchant for corny, delightful photo opps. Jeff Bezos with a Pikachu and a drill, Jeff Bezos beside an insanely tall stack of books: these were the looks the CEO of Amazon.com favored.
Jeff Bezos Old Pictures
SEE ALSO: Here are a bunch of photos of Jared Kushner just staring blankly into the middle distance
Now, Jeff Bezos is boring. In the most recent photos of him on Getty, he's either sitting near Donald Trump or wearing a gray vest, both of which are bad situations to be in! We bet he doesn't even mention Pikachu anymore.
What happened, Jeff Bezos? Where has your style gone? And if you're going to mercilessly crush small businesses at every turn, can photos of you at least look like this again?
A key role player in the starting of E- Commerce around the world, Jeff Bezos is the founder and CEO of the world famous E commerce website Amazon.com. Born on January 12, 1964, he was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S. He purchased The Washington Post in the year 2013.
Bezos completed Bachelor of Science and engineering from Princeton University. He is married to MacKenzie Bezos and has four children from the marriage.
Bezos’ Family Profile
Let us take a look at the family profile:
Jeff Bezos Parents: Ted Jorgensen, Mike Bezos & Jacklyn
Ted Jorgensen (Biological)
Jeff Bezos’ biological father is Ted Jorgensen. He had abandoned his wife and Jeff Bezos when he was three. At the time when he married his mother, he was a hard-drinking 18-year-old circus performer.
Due to his alcohol issues, he could not hold on to his job for long, a reason being a major one for their split. Their marriage fell apart and Jacklyn asked Jorgensen to stay away from his son.
Mike Bezos (Stepfather)
Adoptive father of Jeff Bezos, Mike has been a constant inspiration for Jeff. He got married to Jacklyn, his mother when Jeff was four. Mike Bezos was a Cuban immigrant, who moved to USA just a few months back.
Jeff Bezos Old Photo
Jacklyn (née Gise)
Jacklyn is Jeff Bezos’ mother, who married Ted Jorgensen when she was just sixteen. The marriage lasted just one year. After that, she married Mike Bezos, who was a Cuban Immigrant, when he was 15 years old. He worked his way to University of Albuquerque and then moved ahead adopting Jeff. The family then moved to Houston, Texas.
Jeff Bezos Spouse – MacKenzie Bezos
Jeff Bezos With Hair Images
Born – 1 January 1970
MacKenzie Bezos is the wife of Jeff Bezos. She is a famous American Novelist. Bezos was born and bought up in California. Her father was a financial planner, while her mother was a homemaker. For her studies, she attended the Hotchkiss School in Connecticut and then graduated from the Princeton University. Mackenzie has taken up a writing course under the writer Toni Morrison, who commented that she was one of the best writers in the class. She also won the 2006 American Book Award. Some of her famous books are Traps and The Testing of Luther Albright.
Children Of Jeff Bezos & Mackenzie Bezos
Jeff has four children, three are sons and the couple has one daughter adopted from China. The eldest son is Prezton who was born in the year 2000. Followed by two sons and then the daughter adopted from China being the youngest one.
Jeff Bezos Siblings: Mark Bezos
Born – Unknown
Acronis true image 2016 iso. Unlike his step brother Jeff Bezos, Mark Bezos has an entirely different outlook in life. Mark Bezos works at the Robin Hood. He is also a part of the poverty-fighting charity in New York City and the assistant captain of a volunteer fire company in suburban New York. The only similarity between both of them is that they believe that “Not every day is going to offer us a chance to save somebody’s life, but every day offers us an opportunity to affect one.” Mark had made occasional appearances in the biographies and interviews of Jeff, but a simple and shy Mark keeps a low profile.
Networth of Bezos’ Family
The total networth of Bezos’ family now stands at $32.3 billion as of 2014