- UTC to IST converter to convert between UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and IST (Irish Standard Time). Convert any UTC time to IST quickly and accurately.
- I want to display the below times that are in IST (Indian Standard Time) to UTC using moment.js, the logic that I have difficulty with is. For example: Thursday: Available from 4:00 AM, the equivalent UTC time is 10:30 PM Wednesday Here is my JSON object in IST that I am trying to convert it to UTC.Could some one please guide me how I could achieve this.
Convert timestamp to date or date to timestamp easily Laptop auto restart problem.
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
Ist To Utc Converter Online
Convert date to timestampLink
Utc 5pm In Ist
How It Works
Timestamp Online is timestamp converver between unix timestamp and human readable form date.If you want to convert timestamp, it is sufficient to either enter your timestamp into input area,or you can construct URL with your timestamp -
Timestamp Online also supports countdown, so you can see, how much time remains to particular timestamp.URLs for countdowns have following form -
Current Timestamp Examples
These examples are showing how to get current unix timestamp in seconds. These examples are returning timestamp in seconds, although some of the languages are returning timestamp in milliseconds.
Current Date and Time Examples
These examples are showing how to get current date and time that could be presented to the end-user.
Timestamp to Date Examples
These examples are showing how to convert timestamp - either in milliseconds or seconds to human readable form.
Parse Date to Timestamp Examples
These examples are showing how to parse date in human readable form to unix timestamp in either milliseconds or seconds.
Unix time (also known as POSIX time or Epoch time) is a systemfor describing instants in time, defined as the number of secondsthat have elapsed since 00:00:00 Coordinated Universal Time(UTC), Thursday, 1 January 1970, not counting leap seconds. It isused widely in Unix-like and many other operating systems andfile formats. Because it does not handle leap seconds, it isneither a linear representation of time nor a true representationof UTC.
India Standard Time is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Central European Summer Time and 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
4:00 pm16:00 in IST is 12:30 pm12:30 in CEST and is 10:30 am10:30 in UTC
IST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12:30pm-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-1:30pm in CET
IST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1:30pm-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-12:30pm in UTC
4:00 pm16:00 India Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
12:30 pm12:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 IST / 12:30 pm12:30 CEST / 10:30 am10:30 UTC
|12am (midnight)||8:30 pm||6:30 pm|
|1am||9:30 pm||7:30 pm|
|2am||10:30 pm||8:30 pm|
|3am||11:30 pm||9:30 pm|
|4am||12:30 am||10:30 pm|
|5am||1:30 am||11:30 pm|
|6am||2:30 am||12:30 am|
|7am||3:30 am||1:30 am|
|8am||4:30 am||2:30 am|
|9am||5:30 am||3:30 am|
|10am||6:30 am||4:30 am|
|11am||7:30 am||5:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||8:30 am||6:30 am|
|1pm||9:30 am||7:30 am|
|2pm||10:30 am||8:30 am|
|3pm||11:30 am||9:30 am|
|4pm||12:30 pm||10:30 am|
|5pm||1:30 pm||11:30 am|
|6pm||2:30 pm||12:30 pm|
|7pm||3:30 pm||1:30 pm|
|8pm||4:30 pm||2:30 pm|
|9pm||5:30 pm||3:30 pm|
|10pm||6:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|11pm||7:30 pm||5:30 pm|
India Standard Time
Offset: IST is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: India
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Mumbai from India with population about 12.692 million people. Other major cities in the area are Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Daylight Saving: India Standard Time (IST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore IST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, India Standard Time remains the same
IST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -