XAMPP is PHP along with MySQL and some useful tools like PHPMydmin. You may modularize your code without resorting to Laravel, or any other PHP Framework. I understand you do not have solid understanding of PHP, or programming paradigm. Laravel is like learning any other language, and also you have to understand and learn how MVC works. XAMPP for Mac OS X is the simplest, most practical and most complete webserver solution for Mac OS X. The distribution includes an Apache 2 web server, integrated with the latest builds of MySQL, PHP and Perl. First of all u need to download xampp software from xampp website. Then u need to install on your computer,this will take abot 4 to 5 minutes. During installation tick on the components u want to install example apache my sql database during installation. After installing u need to open the xampp by “ run as administrator mode “.
- XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. The XAMPP open source package has been set up to be incredibly easy to install and to use.
- Try Drive for free. Google Drive is a safe place for all your files. Get started today.
complete portable server
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.7 for Windows, Multilingual
1MB download / 1MB installed
Notes Antivirus Scan Details
XAMPP Launcher can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
XAMPP isn't in PortableApps.com Format, but it easily integrates with the PortableApps.com Menu by using the XAMPP Launcher (linked above) and installing XAMPP in the root directory of your portable device or the appropriate subdirectory within XAMPP launcher. You can open the zip/7z archive of the portable version with 7-Zip Portable.
Download from Publisher
for Windows, Multilingual
74MB download / 500MB installed
XAMPP is a complete web, database and FTP server package for Windows that's ready to go in minutes and completely portable. The full XAMPP package includes:
- PHP + PEAR
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Mercury Mail Transport System
- FileZilla FTP Server
- Zend Optimizer
- XAMPP Security
Install Xampp Server
Deleting photos from facebook. Add-Ons: You can also add in Perl or Tomcat with the XAMPP Add-Ons.
Xampp Ipad Icloud Bypass
For help with this app, please see the following:
- External: Publisher Documentation
- PortableApps.com: Development Support Forum
- Publisher: Apache Friends & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2018-09-16
- Date Added: 2007-02-09
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL and other OSI licenses)
- Source: Launcher source included, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: dd6a6c7cdffd3a87b19a14c7bf04b0ae
- SHA256 Hash: 669e28e939116f4e8d8c27029d95da8d4813031870ba5573dde41bd7cf1d1e51
Unfortunately, the password for the nobody user account and the nobody FTP access on XAMPP were not the same. I again tried ./mampp security to change the FTP password, but it still didn't work:
Macintosh:~ dylan$ sudo /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/mampp security
XAMPP: Quick security check..
XAMPP: Your XAMPP pages are secured by a password.
XAMPP: Do you want to change the password anyway? [no]
XAMPP: MySQL is not accessable via network. Good.
XAMPP: MySQL has a root passwort set. Fine! 🙂
XAMPP: ProFTPD has a new FTP password. Great!
XAMPP: Do you want to change the password anyway? [no] yes
XAMPP: Password (again):
XAMPP: Reload ProFTPD..
Macintosh:~ dylan$ ftp
ftp> open localhost
ftp: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
ftp: connect to address fe80::1%lo0: Unknown error: 0
Connected to localhost.
220 ProFTPD 1.3.1 Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [127.0.0.1]
Name (localhost:dylan): nobody
331 Password required for nobody
530 Login incorrect.
ftp: Login failed.
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong here? Perhaps XAMPP is using a different username?
Jan 25, 2009 7:36 PM