- This video series teaches you Git version control without having to use the command line. As an interface, we use SourceTree from Atlassian and KDiff3 by Joa.
- Download Git Extensions for free. Git Extensions is a standalone UI tool for managing git repositories. It might not look flashy like SourceTree, or GitKraken.
- SourceTree is a nice alternative to the git command line. It is a fast and easy way to work with Git and Mercurial, especially if you are using Git Flow and looking for free software. Managing code workflow in SourceTree is intuitive, and it can facilitate most git tasks in a logical manner.
- Download SourceTree - Open, explore and modify GitHub projects, as well as quickly publish the changes to the website with the help of this desktop client.
About SourceTree. SourceTree is a free Mac client for Git and Mercurial version control systems. Learn More » Follow @sourcetree. Subscribe to the Blog. Looking for Git hosting? Meet Bitbucket – our free Git and Mercurial code hosting site with unlimited public and private repositories. Sourcetree for Mac 2.7 Sign-In Deprecated.
Open, explore and modify GitHub projects, as well as quickly publish the changes to the website with the help of this desktop client
SourceTree is a powerful desktop client that allows you to connect to your online repository on websites such as GitHub, Stash or BitBucket. Pakistani drama list. The application is designed to help you create or change the existing projects on either of these websites. You can clone elements, build new repositories and easily publish them online.
Easily manage your online repository
SourceTree can act as a client for Git and Mercurial tools, plus it allows you to easily make the required modifications in your projects. The program features an intuitive interface, with modern-looking windows and function buttons; you can thus work in a friendly graphic interface instead of the command line.
You can open several repositories, from local or remote folders, at the same time and view them as a list in the dedicated column. You can easily switch between them by double clicking on them or by selecting the tabs at the top of the window.
Call your team in for project development
SourceTree supports DVCS or distributed version control system, which allows you and your team to work simultaneously on the same project. The committed changes and the names of the authors are displayed in the activity log table.
You can view the Git flow changes, as well as checkout existing items or new branches. A branch can easily be edited or deleted, using the designated function. The program allows you to perform interactive rebasing of the selected items, add tags or merge files. Moreover, you can highlight differences between versions, resolve conflicts, track the selected items or commit them.
Reliable tool for developers
SourceTree is a suitable solution for improving work speed for developers, in particular users of Git or Mercurial tools. It allows you to use Git-flow and Hg-flow, as well as to manage your repositories and clean them. The program features clear commands and it is easy to get accustomed to.
Filed underSourceTree was reviewed by Elizabeta Virlan
- Configured account on GitHub, Stash or BitBucket
- Bug Fixes:
- Upgraded embedded git to 2.23.0
- Security Fix for Code injection due to com.apple.security.get-task-allow entitlement
How To Install Sourcetreeadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 75.5 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Today we are deprecating a Sourcetree-specific portion of the Atlassian Account sign-in API and it will be unreachable after 16 Oct 2019.
One year ago we shipped an all-new onboarding experience in 3.0 for both Mac and Windows powered by a Bitbucket login in your default browser. Prior to that, in early 2018, we tweaked the in-app registration process on Mac to use a new endpoint provided by the Atlassian Account team to achieve a more seamless experience. We are now migrating users away from this individual endpoint as it will allow their team to deliver a better Atlassian Account experience overall.
- Download and install the latest release of Sourcetree for Mac.
- If you are unable to do so for any reason, download an applicable 2.x release and then perform the following steps in Terminal to setup prior to launching the app:
- run defaults write com.TorusKnot.SourceTreeNotMAS agreedToEULA2 YES
- then defaults write com.TorusKnot.SourceTreeNotMAS EmailHash DeprecatedEndpoint2019
- finally defaults write com.TorusKnot.SourceTreeNotMAS completedWelcomeWizardVersion 3
Portable Git Sourcetree Download
There is no impact to existing installations of Sourcetree for Mac.
The following Sourcetree for Mac releases will require mitigation as noted above:
Download Git For Windows
Note: The registration and Atlassian Account portion of the Welcome Wizard will no longer complete after 16 Oct 2019.
To discuss this or any other Sourcetree topic please visit Atlassian Community.