The Caire Eclipse 5 has both pulse and continuous flow oxygen. While some users are unable to breathe properly while sleeping and are unable to trigger a pulse flow of oxygen, the continuous flow settings provide oxygen in the same manner as a home oxygen concentrator and can be used by all oxygen.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (Dual Battery)
The SeQual Eclipse 5 (Dual Battery) is the newest and most improved upon in the Eclipse line by SeQual. It has the same great features, oxygen settings and battery life as the Eclipse 3, only with better overall power and the ability to run on DC power and charge at the same time. If you are looking to get an Eclipse, this would be the one to get. This is a portable oxygen concentrator that provides a wide range of both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen settings.
The continuous flow doses are from 0.5 to 3 LPM (Liters Per Minute) in increments of 0.5, so this is an ideal portable concentrator for those who need a very specific dosage to stay saturated comfortably. The pulse doses range from 16 to 192 mL in 9 settings, so most people who need pulse dose oxygen with have their needs met by the Eclipse 5.
- The Eclipse 5 is a simple, single solution for BOTH travel and home oxygen. This small, lightweight, low-maintenance oxygen concentrator provides BOTH Continuous Flow (up to 3 LPM) and Pulse Dose Therapy (up to 9) in a great travel sized package! When you're on the go a single battery can power your Eclipse 5 for up to 5-hours! And if you need more time switching out batteries is quick and easy.
- Eclipse 4.7 Oxygen release. Eclipse 4.8 Photon release. The Eclipse Gradle project provides also other updates sites, e.g., for developer builds. Press the Next button to get a preview of the configuration before the projects created. The created project looks similar to the following screenshot.
You can also depend on an average purity of around 90%. The Eclipse 5 has SeQual’s AutoSAT technology, which helps you maintain the same amount of oxygen consistently, even as your breath rate changes.
The Eclipse 5 is only 18.4 lbs with the battery inside, and is 19.3 inches tall, 12.3 inches wide and 7.1 inches deep. Even though it’s one of the heavier portable oxygen concentrators on the market, which it needs the extra size to house the extra settings and features, it is easy to move about with the help of the mobile cart that comes with it.
The mobile cart is slim and light, with wheels that make it very easy to maneuver around wherever you need to go. The telescoping handle allows you to push it down and out of the way when you are sitting still, and it can be easily folded up for transport.
The AC and DC adapters for the Eclipse 5 are smaller and more powerful than the ones for the Eclipse 3, so they will take up less room as you travel. The concentrator is also now fully functional and able to be charged and ran safely and simultaneously in a vehicle as you travel. This saves a lot of time and battery life for when you really need it.
Eclipse Oxygen Concentrator Manual
- Most Powerful Pulse and Continuous Flow Unit
- 18.4 Pounds
- 5 Hour Battery Life on single battery
- autoSAT Technology will maintain a steady level of oxygen with - Adjustable Rise Time and Bolus Size
- Continuous flow from .5 to 3 LPM, Pulse Dose volume ranges from 16 to 192 mL
- Battery recharges while the unit is connected to any heavy-duty DC power supply
- All flow settings (continuous and pulse) are available while the machine is operating on DC power
- Upgraded internal system will increase unit dependability
- Three rise time options: slow, medium and fast with three adjustable pulse dose sensitivity settings
- Easy access to removable battery with new contemporary mobile cart design
- Dimensions: 12.3 inches Wide x 7.1 inches Long x 19.3 inches High
- Product Weight: 15 pounds (unit only), 18.4 pounds with battery
- Warranty: Three-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Unit, One-Year Warranty on Accessories
- Alarms / Alerts: Unit malfunction, Low battery, Loss of unit power, Oxygen flow outside normal limits, Low therapeutic oxygen output, - No inspiration detected in pulse dose mode
- Battery Charging Time 1.8 to 5 hours to reach 80% battery capacity (dependent upon flow level)
- Battery Duration: Continuous Flow: 2 hours at 2 LPM
- Battery Duration: Pulse Dose Mode: 5.1 hours at a setting of 2
- FAA Approved
- Flow Settings Pulse Dose Settings: 16 to 96 mL, 128 mL, 160 mL, 192, mL
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 liter increments from 0 .5 to 3 (LPM)
- Indicator: Green Light: Normal, Yellow: Caution, less than 85% power, Red Flashing: warning, less than 70% power
- Maximum Oxygen Output 3000 ml/min
- Noise Level: 48 decibels at 3 LPM on continuous flow (Average office noise) 40 decibels at a 3.0 pulse dose setting (Quiet conversation)
- Altitude Range: Sea level to 13,123
- Temperature Range: 50 degrees to 104 degrees F at 82 degrees F dew point, non-condensing
- Outlet Pressure: 5.0 PSIG
- Oxygen Concentration: 87% to 95% at sea level
- Power Consumption: Continuous = 52 watts at 1 LPM - 145 watts at 3 LPM
- Pulse Dose = 45 watts at 1, 95 watts at 6
- Trigger Sensitivity: Negative pressure between -.135 to -.37 cm
- Power AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DC Power: 12 V nominal
- Battery: 97.5 W-Hr battery packs each containing 7.92 gm of lithium content
Apt-get Install Eclipse Oxygen
In The Box
Get Eclipse Oxygen Test
- Eclipse 5 unit
- Two Eclipse batteries
- AC power adapter
- DC power adapter
- Accessory bag
- Carry cart
- User’s manual