Killmails are generated every time a capsuleer ship is destroyed in EVE. They show a range of information about the ship's destruction, and are a good way to analyze how the ship was destroyed. Every time your ship is destroyed, or you deal the final blow to destroy another capsuleer's ship, a killmail is placed into your combat log, which you can then view at any time.
Zkillboard is the official location, beta.eve-kill.net came about from Karbowiak and I working together, but some differences between us prompted me to stop working with him. Older killboards, such as Battleclinic, eve-kill, and the beta.eve-kill.net that you see, have a history of receiving invalid killmails made up by players. Xampp tutorial pdf download. EVE Echoes Killboard.
ZKillboard has 10 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub. Eve esi evemail PHP MIT 0 5 2 0 Updated Feb 23, 2020. Zkb-backup Creates a sqlite backup of. 2.Almost no killboard activity, maybe lost an ishtar or a gila while learning the cap skills if not injected. 99% red killboard. 3.Warps to a small POS without guns or a safe at a citadel (often times without a fort in system) every time you enter local and even before you scan him down. 4.Does not talk or accept fleet. (Some do but they die.
Content of a Killmail
Killmails show a range of information, including:
- The victim, their corp and alliance.
- Time and location of the kill.
- A list of the parties who contributed to the kill, the damage they contributed, their ship and weapon used. Note that the party who inflicts top damage and the final blow are highlighted.
- The total damage taken by the victim.
- The destroyed ship and its fitting.
- An estimated ISK value of the destroyed ship, its fitting and cargo.
- Which modules and cargo were dropped and could be found in the ship's wreckage.
- ^or if they changed ships, the ship they were in at the moment of the kill
- ^This may show the weapon turret, the ammo, a drone, or just the ship itself.
- ^This is raw HP damage sustained and does not consider resistances.
- ^This estimate is often lower than the real value, as it tends to under-value faction ship hulls.
The killmail will always show the corp and alliance that a capsuleer was in at the time of destruction. You can also quickly save the destroyed ship's fitting for later use, or to be exported to a fitting tool by pressing the save fitting button.
Where to find a Killmail
Zkillboard Eve Online
All of your killmails (either those that detail your destruction, or those which show your final blow on a target) are stored in your combat log. You can access them by opening the character sheet through the EVE menu or by clicking on your portrait in the NeoCom, and then selecting the interaction page and in there the combat log tab. Here you can open a killmail by double clicking on it, or you can show the killmail to others by dragging the killmail to a chat window. This will generate a link to the killmail that anyone can open. You can also find recent killmails in which other members of your corporation inflicted the final blow by opening the Corporation window, selecting the Wars tab and then the Kill Reports tab. Use the drop down menu on this page to select between your corp's kills and losses.
Out of game Killmails
Killmails are also shown on public, out of game killboards, such as the one hosted by Eve University. There are also publicly available killboards, such as zKillboard. On these killboards, you can see almost any killmail, as long as either the victim, the person who laid the final blow or one of their corporations has submitted their API to this killboard.