Courier missions involve transporting items from your current station to another one, Encounter missions involve warping to a region of space where you must defeat NPC enemies or complete some other objective, Mining involves warping to a region of space and mining ore from asteroids there, and Trade missions involve acquiring a trade good. Eve online mission 5 lvl. This mission guide for Eve Online will cover Balancing the Books (2 of 10), a mission from the Business Career Advancement arc in Eve Online portrayed from the Caldari side. The combination of high gravity and thick atmosphere makes return missions from the sea level of Eve very difficult. It requires about 7,000-7,500 m/s of delta-v to get into orbit from sea level. Driving to and launching from the peak of one of Eve's mountains can drastically reduce the amount of delta-V required (thus allowing successful.
|Objective||Deliver Reports (0.1 m³)|
|Best damage to deal||Th Kin|
|Damage to resist||EM Th Kin|
|Warp disruption||Mercenary Wingman|
|Your timing couldn't be better, <Character>. We‘ve just uncovered a breach of security in our administrative offices, an inside job during which some sensitive reports were stolen. All information points to a disgruntled former employee with contacts in Weraroix. You‘ll probably find the culprit in a local – please forgive the term – 'roadhouse.'|
Video guide: [Navy Raven], [Sentry Dominix], [Maelstrom], [Gila 2021-04-18]
Single ungated normal space pocket. Initial Group aggro at warp-in. Spawn may aggro drones.
You may [Fleet] warp to preferred range distance.
'The Shadow' drops the required reports. Unlike in other missions the item is added directly to your inventory instead of dropping a container in space.
Tip: Start with the Grunt Cruisers to reduce incoming DPS from the spawn. Watch out for any scrambling Frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Warp in, align, kill the Overlord, instantly warp out before scramblers lock on, then warp back at 50- 100km, make sure you're outside of Cruiser's range. Then aggro and use a MWD to separate the frigates. Count on webbing if Frigates come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Select 'warp-to' distance between 50- 100km, kill all the initial ships and the Overlord last then pick off the spawn as they approach.
- Tank the Overlord and snipe everything else, Micro Jump and snipe the Overlord and Spawn.
Warning: High EM damage from Shadow's Grunts
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman Frigates that web/scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. The Reports are automatically transferred to your ship cargo. Warp out (any Reports sold by NPC Corps on the market may be used).
|Center Group (23km, Beacon)|
|1 x Battleship Mercenary Overlord|
|Left Group (90- 100km)|
|6 x Frigate Mercenary Wingman|
|Right Group (123- 128km)|
|4 x Cruiser Mercenary Lieutenant|
|4 x Frigate Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman|
|6 x Cruiser Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander|
|2 x Battleship Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord|
|1 x Battleship Shadow - Mercenary Overlord|
Loot and Bounty
Loot + Salvage: [6.3 mil]
Bounty: 2.17 mil
Eve echoes on pc. 32 Veldspar asteroids (14- 30km, ~279,059 units).
|Mission reports - COSMOS - Epic arcs - Faction warfare missions|
|Blitzing - Loyalty Points|
|General PvE info|
|Factions - NPC damage types - NPC naming conventions - Fitting ships|
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Worlds Collide is a mission with multiple variants.
Eve Level 2 Mission Ship
Eve Mission Survival
Identifying the faction variants: