- Eclipse IDE for RCP and RAP Developers. 296 MB; 8,907 DOWNLOADS; A complete set of tools for developers who want to create Eclipse plug-ins, Rich Client Applications or Remote Application Platform (RCP+RAP), plus Maven and Gradle tooling, and an XML editor. It contains the EGit tooling for accessing Git version control systems.
- The essential tools for any Java developer, including a Java IDE, a Git client, XML Editor, Mylyn, Maven and Gradle integration.
The upcoming version is named 2020-09 that should be out somewhere in Sept 2020.
Eclipse Scout DocuWare (Photon Release) This page provides the required docuware for the Scout 8.0 Release Review as part of the upcoming Photon Simultaneous Release according to the Eclipse process documentation. Photon is a past version of Eclipse. Please visit our download page for the latest version of Eclipse.
List of Eclipse flavors released over the years,
|Version||Release Date||Platform Version||Projects|
|Callisto||30 June 2006||3.2||Callisto projects|
|Europa||29 June 2007||3.3||Europa projects|
|Ganymede||25 June 2008||3.4||Ganymede projects|
|Galileo||24 June 2009||3.5||Galileo projects|
|Helios||23 June 2010||3.6||Helios projects|
|Indigo||22 June 2011||3.7||Indigo projects|
|Juno||27 June 2012||3.8 and 4.2||Juno projects|
|Kepler||26 June 2013||4.3||Kepler projects|
|Luna||25 June 2014||4.4||Luna projects|
|Mars||24 June 2015||4.5||Mars projects|
|Neon||June 2016||4.6||Neon projects|
|Oxygen||June 2017||4.7||Oxygen projects|
|Photon||June 2018||4.8||Photon projects|
|2018-09||September 2018||4.9||Neon projects|
|2018-12||December 2018||4.10||2018-12 projects|
|2019-03||March 2019||4.11||2019-03 projects|
|2019-06||June 2019||4.12||2019-06 projects|
|2019-09||September 2019||14.13||2019-09 projects|
|2019-12||December 2019||14.14||2019-12 projects|
|2020-03||March 2020||14.15||2020-03 projects|
|2020-06||June 2020||14.16||2020-06 projects|
|2020-09 (planned)||September 2020||14.17||2020-09 projects|
⚡️ Did you know? : Eclipse versions have been named after different celestial bodies, more specifically planets or planets natural satellites such as Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Galileo and Luna.
Acronis true image restore from backup. Mounting the Acronis backup to access its files and contents The first step to recovery is performing what’s called a “mount” of the Acronis backup file on the new computer. This operation allows to gain access to the backup’s contents, and thus to perform a restore. Here is how to do it.
⚠️ Update: Eclipse Mars 4.5 version is available now: it supports Java version 8.
⚠️ Update: Post Oxygen release in June 2020, all later versions are named as yyyy-MM format!
- Oh why did they stopped using the celestial names? It was not so difficult to know which one was the latest one as it was all released in alphabetical order, anyways! Having a quarter release with the year and month name seems just like IntelliJ IDE's.
- Further comments disabled!
Eclipse Photon Release DownloadMore Posts:
Eclipse Photon Version Number
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Android : Neither user 10085 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Android
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon - Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code - Android