Welcome to the War Thunder Wiki! War Thunder is a cross-platform military online game for Windows and Linux PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X S dedicated to combat aircraft, ground vehicles and naval forces. Here you can learn about the game mechanics and how to use the vehicles in virtual battles. You can also read about the history of famous vehicles. We already have 3,453 articles on our Wiki.
All Discussions. T-34 or KV1 is bigger threat than this weirdmobile from 1954, it cant even snipe properly without showing the whole hull. Last edited by BlueBomber; Dec 26, 2020 @ 10:43pm #11. The EBR is basically a slightly faster FL10 at the same BR. You can’t compare it to the AMX13 because. The Panhard EBR, one of the more uniquely French designs to come to War Thunder, the 1954 model of this famous armored car comes to War Thunder as part of Op. War Thunder is a cross-platform military online game for Windows and Linux PC, Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X S dedicated to combat aircraft, ground vehicles and naval forces. Here you can learn about the game mechanics and how to use the vehicles in virtual battles. You can also read about the history of famous vehicles. GET 3% off War Thunder GE & Vehicles -o7o7 War Thunder In Game Tigor - My PHacebook Page PHor m. EBR (1954) - BR in all modes has been increased from 4.3 to 4.7. Sd.Kfz.251/21 - 15mm machine guns ammo has been reduced from 5640 to 3000 rounds. Source: Panzer Tracts No. 15-3 - Mittlerer Schuetzenpanzerwagen (Sd.Kfz.251) Ausf.C & D - History of Production, Variants, Organization, and Employment in Action from 1943 to 1945.
XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is really very easy to install and to use just download, extract, and start. Xampp lite for windows 10. Xampp Lite free download - XAMPP Lite, Daemon Tools Lite, Xplorer2 Lite, and many more programs. XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl. Just download and start the installer.
|New on YouTube||Wiki buzz|
- 2General info
- 3.1Main armament
- 4Usage in battles
The Panhard E.B.R (1954) is a premium gift rank III French light tank with a battle rating of 5.3 (AB/RB/SB). It was introduced during Update 'Hot Tracks' as a reward for the 2020 Operation W.I.N.T.E.R. event.
Survivability and armour
Describe armour protection. Note the most well protected and key weak areas. Appreciate the layout of modules as well as the number and location of crew members. Is the level of armour protection sufficient, is the placement of modules helpful for survival in combat? If necessary use a visual template to indicate the most secure and weak zones of the armour.
|Armour||Front (Slope angle)||Sides||Rear||Roof|
|Hull||___ mm|| ___ mm Top|
___ mm Bottom
|___ mm||___ - ___ mm|
|Turret|| ___ - ___ mm Turret front|
___ mm Gun mantlet
|___ - ___ mm||___ - ___ mm||___ - ___ mm|
|Cupola||___ mm||___ mm||___ mm||___ mm|
|Game Mode||Max Speed (km/h)||Weight (tons)||Engine power (horsepower)||Power-to-weight ratio (hp/ton)|
Modifications and economy
|75 mm SA50 L/57||Turret rotation speed (°/s)||Reloading rate (seconds)|
|Ammunition|| Type of|
|Penetration @ 0° Angle of Attack (mm)|
|10 m||100 m||500 m||1,000 m||1,500 m||2,000 m|
|75 mm HE||HE||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Ammunition|| Type of|
| Fuse delay|
| Fuse sensitivity|
| Explosive Mass|
(TNT equivalent) (g)
|75 mm HE||HE||753||6.2||0||0.1||675||79°||80°||81°|
|36||25 (+11)||13 (+23)||7 (+29)||1 (+35)||No|
- Shells from first stage rack 3 are fired first
|7.5 mm MAC 31|
|Mount||Capacity (Belt)||Fire rate||Vertical||Horizontal|
Usage in battles
Describe the tactics of playing in the vehicle, the features of using vehicles in the team and advice on tactics. Refrain from creating a 'guide' - do not impose a single point of view but instead give the reader food for thought. Describe the most dangerous enemies and give recommendations on fighting them. If necessary, note the specifics of the game in different modes (AB, RB, SB).
Pros and cons
- Fast, it can reach 105 km/h in RB and deals relatively well with off-road terrain, even in reverse.
- The main gun reloads in 5 seconds even with 2 active crew members and the autoloader has a capacity of 12 rounds.
- The shells have a very high muzzle velocity (1,000 m/s for APC) and, despite the lack of explosive filler, deal a lot of damage.
- Both the front and back wheels steer, resulting in a pretty small turning radius.
- The hull armour, in the front (and back), is enough to stop .50 cal AP fire, as well as 14.5 mm AP-I(c) from 200 meters or more; the turret front may be even able to stop some autocannon fire.
- As this vehicle is an armoured car, scouting is available.
- APC shell with a very high penetration of 182 mm at 10 m, able to easily penetrate most vehicles that are faced.
- Due to its shape, a penetration in the front (or back) by any actual tank cannon will mean losing the vehicle.
- The 7° gun depression is far from optimal for players that want to shoot from an hull down position.
- The massive radio antennas will make you visible even when the rest of the vehicle is hidden behind a hill or small building.
- Very easy to spot and recognize from the side due to its size and shape; in addition, the side armour (15 mm) won't really stop anything more than small calibre machine gun fire.
- The roof of the turret, right above the crew and autoloader drums, is 10 mm thick, making it vulnerable to airborne attacks.
- May have some difficulty climbing hills without a running start.
- Very slow when moving in mud.
- High risk of ammunition explosion if the turret is penetrated, thanks to the large first-stage ammo rack behind the cannon.
- Very slow acceleration (compared to other wheeled vehicles with similar HP/ton) and very poor crossing capabilities.
- Not very mobile off-road, indeed, bar dirt tracks and concrete roads, you'll travel at around 35 km/h most of the time which is pretty low compared to other wheeled vehicles and some tracked vehicles such as T-34-57 and M18 GMC that will have no difficulty outrunning you in a straight line, especially from a standing start. This is partially recovered by the fact that, being a wheeled vehicle, the EBR does not lose much speed in turns.
Ebr 1954 War Thunder War
Before the outbreak of World War II, Panhard created a prototype of an 8x8 army wheeled all-terrain vehicle, with the first and last swivel wheel pairs having rubber tires, the middle pairs were metal and not swivel. The army placed an order for the production of 600 of these vehicles, but the outbreak of the war and the occupation of France did not allow the vehicle to be put into production. They returned to an interesting project after the war - the wheelbase received an oscillating turret with a 75 mm gun, which turned the all-terrain vehicle into a light wheeled tank. Later, the base of this vehicle became the basis for several curious army vehicles. It is interesting that it was the Panhard all-terrain vehicle that served as a carriage for the farewell ceremony for the President of the Fifth Republic, General Charles de Gaulle.
- E.B.R. (1954) Devblog images
- Vehicles equipped with the same gun
|Armoured cars||AMD.35 ·AML-90 ·E.B.R. (1954)|
|France light tanks|
|AMD.35 ·FCM.36 ·R.35 (SA38) ·Char 25t ·AML-90 ·E.B.R. (1954)|
|AMC||AMC.34 YR ·AMC.35 (ACG.1)|
|AMX||AMX-10RC ·AMX-13 ·AMX-13 (FL11) ·AMX-13-90 ·AMX-13 (HOT) ·AMX-13 (SS.11) ·AMX-13-M24|
|Creusot-Loire Industrie||MARS 15|
|Hotchkiss||H.35 ·H.39 ·H.39 'Cambronne'|
|Foreign||▄Crusader Mk.II ·▄M3A3 Stuart|
|France premium ground vehicles|
|Light tanks||H.39 'Cambronne' ·AMX-13 (SS.11) ·AMX-13-M24 ·E.B.R. (1954)|
|Medium tanks||M4A1 (FL10) ·Panther 'Dauphiné' ·AMX-30 ·AMX-30 Super|
|Heavy tanks||B1 ter ·Somua SM|
|Tank destroyers||Lorraine 155 Mle.50|
Ebr 1954 War Thunder Full
|Pilot stars||Ro.57 Quadriarma ·MiG-21PFM|
|Tanker stars||E.B.R. (1954) ·Class 3 (P)|
|Sailor stars||Type K-8 (1942) ·USS Baltimore (CA-68)|
|Pilot stars||TIS MA ·J6K1|
|Tanker stars||QF 3.7 Ram ·Merkava Mk.2B|
|Sailor stars||94 ft PT-811 ·Type 1924 Jaguar|
|Pilot stars||M.B.152C1 ·Fw 190 C|
|Tanker stars||SU-85A ·T30|
|Christmas Lights||P-43A-1 ·Comet I 'Iron Duke IV'|
|Pilot christmas toys||P-40C ·NC.900|
|Tanker christmas toys||AEC Mk II ·Ersatz M10|
|Christmas Lights||Fw 189 A-1 ·KV-2 (1940)|
|Pilot stages||Ki-21-I hei ·Me 262 A-2a|
|Tanker stages||▃LVT(A)(4) ZIS-2 ·▂Type 62|
|2015||War Thunder Fulfills Your Wishes!|
|Tanker reward||VK 45.01 (P)|
|2014||Holiday War Thunder Marathon!|