UTC to EST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in EST 8:00 pm Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). EDT to UTC converter to convert between EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Convert any EDT time to UTC quickly and accurately. This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert AEST to UTC and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. AEST stands for Australian Eastern Standard Time. UTC is known as Universal Time.
Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) is observer in New South Wales (except Broken Hill and Lord Howe Island), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra AEDT is equal to Coordinated Universal Time plus 11 hours (UTC +11).
Universal Time Coordinated is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
1:30 pm13:30 in UTC is 9:30 am09:30 in EDT
UTC to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in EST
1:30 pm13:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 UTC / 9:30 am09:30 EDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens True innovations task chair 1363199.
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Eastern To Utc Time
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC-5:00, and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is UTC-4:00, this time zone is called Eastern Time Zone (ET) in the United States, parts of eastern Canada, Mexico, Panama and the Caribbean Islands.
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
- EST to PST
Convert to Pacific Standard Time
- EST to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- EST to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- EST to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
Eastern Time To Utc+2
- PST to UTC
Convert from Pacific Standard Time
- MST to UTC
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to UTC
Convert from Central Standard Time
- GMT to UTC
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time