We don't have any change log information yet for version 4.0.533 of Disk Drill For Windows. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated. Disk Drill Professional 4.0.534.0 (Win + macOS) Disk Drill Professional is a powerful software for recovering damaged, deleted files. Simple GUI makes the recovering process quit easy for any type of user.
|Operating system||macOS and Windows|
|License||Free (up to 500MB)|
Disk Drill Basic is a freeware version of Disk Drill, a data recovery utility for Windows and macOS, developed by Cleverfiles. Disk Drill Basic was introduced in 2010 and was primarily designed to recover deleted or lost files from hard disk drives, USB flash drives and SSD drives with the help of Recovery Vault technology. In 2015 CleverFiles released Disk Drill for Windows.
The core of Disk Drill Basic is a Recovery Vault technology which allows to recover data from a medium that was secured by Recovery Vault beforehand.Recovery Vault runs as a background service and remembers all metadata and properties of the deleted data. Thus making it possible to restore deleted files with their original file names and location.
Supported file systems
The Mac version of Disk Drill Basic provides recovery from HFS/HFS+ and FAT disks/partitions (only the paid Pro version can actually recover files, the Free version will only allow Previewing files).
In August 2016, Disk Drill 3 announces support of macOS Sierra.
Disk Drill Basic can be also used as a backup utility for creating copies of the disk or partition in DMG images format.
Version for Windows
In February 2015, CleverFiles have launched a Windows version of its data recovery software for macOS. While in beta, Disk Drill for Windows is licensed as a freeware and allows to recover the deleted files from storage devices that can be accessed from Windows PC. Disk Drill for Windows also includes the Recovery Vault technology and works on any Windows XP system or newer (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10). The software is compatible with FAT and NTFS, as well as HFS+ and EXT2/3/4 file systems.
In September 2016, CleverFiles have announced the immediate availability of Disk Drill 2 for Windows, the new version of the expert-level data recovery app.
|Version||Platform||Release date||Notes and significant changes|
|1.0.47 Beta||Macintosh||September 2010|
|1.0.52 Beta||Macintosh||September 2010|
|2.0 ||Macintosh||May 2013|
|2.4.437 ||Macintosh||December 2015|
|1.0 ||Windows||February 2015|
|1.0.188 ||Windows||June 2015|
|3.0.756 ||Macintosh||September 2016|
|4.0.123 ||macOS||October 2020|
- ^Derek Schauland (2011-02-08). 'Cleverfiles Disk Drill file recovery for the Mac'.
- ^Cody Fink (2010-12-15). 'Disk Drill Is An Amazingly Simple Recovery App For HDDs'.
- ^'Disk Drill 1.0.52 Beta – first public release'. 2010-10-05.
- ^'Why is Recovery Vault important?'. 2010-09-12.
- ^'Mac recovery tool Disk Drill comes to Windows'. 2015-03-10.
- ^Steven Sande (2011-05-08). 'Disk Drill protects your Mac disks, recovers files'.
- ^Simon Slangen (2010-09-10). 'Disk Drill: Easily Protect and Recover Your Hard Drive Data'.
- ^'Disk Drill 3 Offers macOS Sierra Compatibility'. 2016-08-31.
- ^'Protect Your Mac Data And Recover Lost Data With Disk Drill'. 2012-04-23.
- ^Martin Brinkmann (2015-03-03). 'Mac Data Recovery Software Disk Drill ported to Windows'.
- ^Tim Fisher (2016-09-01). 'Disk Drill v2.0 Review'.
- ^Erica Sadun (2013-05-23). 'Disk Drill file recovery app moves to 2.0 release'.
- ^Iulia Ivan (2015-12-14). 'Disk Drill for Mac 2.4.437'.
- ^Vamien McKalin (2015-03-09). 'Recover accidentally deleted Files with Disk Drill for Windows'.
- ^Marina Dan (2015-03-03). 'Disk Drill 18.104.22.168'.
- ^Mike Williams (2015-06-15). 'Disk Drill 1.0.188'.
- ^Riccardo Meggiato (2015-06-15). 'Disk Drill 3'.
- ^Filipe Espósito (2020-10-06). 'Disk Drill 4 for Mac gets major update with T2 chip support, RAW photo recovery, more'.
Disk Drill Professional is a powerful software for recovering damaged, deleted files. Simple GUI makes the recovering process quit easy for any type of user. Here you can download the latest version for both Windows and macOS at free of cost.
Why Disk Drill Professional?
A few years back recovering deleted files and data may seem difficult or impossible, but now it is possible. Even, if your hard drive is damaged or your flash memory has been completely damaged by the chipset. Also if your disk has become a physical malfunction, you have lost a lot of files and written on it a few hundred times without thinking. In all these situations, data recovery is difficult if not impossible. But you can try Disk Drill Professional software which has large percentages of success rate compared to similar software.
Shift-Delete it by mistake, rather than delete it. Clear the Bin of Recycling without knowing you dumped an essential file in the trash by accident. You will most likely be able to restore this file if you go to data recovery software immediately. Or you lose your records, lose your flash store, and delete your important files during shutdown or copy activity. Otherwise. The use of data recovery tools can be of great help in all these cases.
The Disk Drill Professional data recovery software offers several useful features for recovering deleted files. It unlocks quickly as well as the easy-to-use procedure to extract data from hard discs, flash drives, memory cards, and more. Simply open the software and pick the drive you want and press Recovery, and depending on the situation you can choose the form of recovery.
Like other data recovery software, it also takes some time to analyze full disc and then searching files or even recover files. George oliver bradford task chair. But the speed of processing totally depends on the system performance like MVMe SSD gives much higher analyzing speed compare to normal disk drives. Selecting deep search mode takes more times compared to normal searching. The scan speed of this software is also desirable and you can use Windows data security features to protect your data.
Key Characteristics of Disk Drill Professional:
- Disk Drill will recover files until your hard drive is not physically damaged,
- Easily recover files of all formats from NTFS, FAT, HFS/HFS+, EXT2/EXT3/EXT4, or even formatted, damaged, or deleted partitions.
- Disk Drill’s multiple recovery algorithms include Quick and Deep Scans, Universal Partition Search, and the undeletion of protected data.
- The recovery process is simple, its progress can be paused, saved, and loaded when it’s convenient for you.
- Disk Drill Professional works by reading and recovering from any media that can be mounted into your Windows PC: internal or external hard drives, memory cards, cameras, USB flash drives, Kindles, and even some iPods.
- Once the scanning is complete, you are presented with a tree-like list of recoverable items that includes found files and folders and reconstructed files.
- It easily rebuilds hundreds of various file types: documents, pictures, archives, videos, and more.
- Obtain any accidentally deleted data, emptied your Recycle Bin, suffered the effects of a virus attack, have a lost or inaccessible partition, experienced power failure or boot record corruption, you can be confident that Disk Drill will make the necessary recoveries.
- Backup image creation
- Fix discs with bad sectors management
- And More…
Disk Drill 4.0.514.0
Installation File: Disk Drill Professional
Disk Drill 4.0 Free
File Size: 38 and 21 MB
Installation Requirements: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP and macOS X
File Password: softfry