|01:06, 7 May 2021 UTC−08:00[refresh]|
|120 degrees W|
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is often interchanged or confused with Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). But GMT is a time zone and UTC is a time standard. The Royal Observatory in the UK. UTC: Utilities and Transportation Commission: UTC: Uniform Trust Code (law; trust standardization) UTC: Upper Texas Coast. Define a favicon to show in search results. Last updated 2021-03-11 UTC. Post in our help community Join SEO office hours Help documentation.
|Winter||Summer (DST)||Mexican time zone||North American equivalent|
|UTC−05:00||Zona Sureste||Eastern Time|
|UTC−06:00||UTC−05:00||Zona Centro||Central Time|
|UTC−07:00||UTC−06:00||Zona Pacífico||Mountain Time|
|UTC−08:00||UTC−07:00||Zona Noroeste||Pacific Time|
UTC−08:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −08:00. This time is used:
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
Principal cities: Los Angeles, Vancouver, Tijuana
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- British Columbia
- Except Northern Rockies Regional Municipality, Peace River Regional District, and the south-eastern communities of Cranbrook, Golden and Invermere
- British Columbia
- Baja California
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
- North of Salmon River
- Nevada (except West Wendover)
- All of the state except Malheur County (but including a small strip in the south of Malheur)
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
Xampp mobile. Principal cities: Anchorage
- United States (Alaska Time Zone)
- Except Aleutian Islands west of 169.30°W
As standard time (all year round)
- Clipperton Island
- United Kingdom
- Pitcairn Islands
Define Outcome Based Education
- ^'North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time'. Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- ^New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- ^'Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos' (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- ^'Time Zones of the United States'. Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- ^'15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone'. Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- ^'Current Local Time in West Wendover, Nevada, USA'. Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- ^'Malheur County, Oregon Current Local Time and Time Zone'. www.timetemperature.com. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- ^'Alaska Time Zone – Alaska Current Local Time – Daylight Saving Time'. TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- ^'Current Local Time in Clipperton Island, Clipperton Island'. Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- ^'Current Local Time in Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands'. Time and Date. Retrieved 2020-07-02.