- Current Utc Date Time Converter
- Datetime - How To Get UTC Time In Python? - Stack Overflow
- UTC - Exact Time Now
Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) • Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) • Central Daylight Time (CDT) • Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) • Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) • Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) • Hawaii Time • Arizona • Saskatoon • New York • Toronto • Mexico City • San Francisco • Chicago • Houston • Miami • Phoenix • Halifax • Denver • Monterrey • Chihuahua
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) • British Summer Time (BST) • Western European Summer Time (WEST) • Central European Summer Time (CEST) • Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) • London • Paris • Berlin • Athens • Warsaw • Kiev • Belarus • Moscow • Madrid • Stockholm • Amsterdam • Istanbul
This site provides the current time in milliseconds elapsed since the UNIX epoch (Jan 1, 1970) as well as in other common formats including local / UTC time comparisons. You can also convert milliseconds to date & time and the other way around.
- Returns a date in the current session time zone (UTC by default) for the start of the current transaction. Compares the value of a timestamp with time zone and a date and returns 0 if the values are equal, 1 if timestamptz is greater, and -1 if date is.
- UTC current time is 07:10:17. UTC current date is 3rd Monday May 2021. UTC: Coordinated Universal Time.
- The 'utctodatetime' option of the DBINFO function returns the UTC seconds to DATETIME value that the server would generate if the UNIX time( ) system call returned the value of the second parameter, taking into account the time zone of the database server. The 'utctodatetime' option casts to a DATETIME value its last argument, which must be.
- Converting UTC to CST. This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to CST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time. CST is known as Central Standard Time. CST is 5 hours behind UTC.
AEST • ACST • AWST •New Zealand Time (NZT) • Queensland • Adelaide • Brisbane • Canberra • Melbourne • Perth • Sydney • Auckland • Fiji • Solomon Islands • Papua New Guinea
India • Pakistan • China • UAE • Japan • Korea • Philippines • Thailand • Hong Kong • Taiwan • Malaysia • Singapore • Jakarta • Bangladesh • Sri Lanka • Nepal • Kuwait • Saudi Arabia • Viet Nam • Oman • Israel • Jordan • Beijing • Bangalore • Kuala Lumpur • Manila • Tokyo • Seoul • Karachi • Dubai
West Africa Time (WAT) • Central Africa Time (CAT) • East Africa Time (EAT) • Egypt • Nigeria • Kenya • Ghana • Morocco • Tanzania • Ethiopia • Uganda • South Africa • Cairo • Algiers • Casablanca • Accra • Lagos • Cape Town • Nairobi
Brazil • Argentina • Chile • Peru • Ecuador • Colombia • Venezuela • Panama • Puerto Rico • São Paulo • Manaus • Rio de Janeiro • Buenos Aires • Santiago • Lima • Quito • Bogota • Caracas
Current Utc Date Time Converter
Moscow • Novosibirsk • Yekaterinburg • Omsk • St Petersburg • Kazan • Irkutsk • Chita • Vladivostok • Sochi • Almaty • Kyrgyzstan • Uzbekistan • Tajikistan-->
Applies to: SQL Server (all supported versions) Azure SQL Database Azure SQL Managed Instance Azure Synapse Analytics Parallel Data Warehouse
Returns the current database system timestamp as a datetime value. The database time zone offset is not included. This value represents the current UTC time (Coordinated Universal Time). This value is derived from the operating system of the computer on which the instance of SQL Server is running.
SYSDATETIME and SYSUTCDATETIME have more fractional seconds precision than GETDATE and GETUTCDATE. SYSDATETIMEOFFSET includes the system time zone offset. Jitsi meet icon. SYSDATETIME, SYSUTCDATETIME, and SYSDATETIMEOFFSET can be assigned to a variable of any of the date and time types.
For an overview of all Transact-SQL date and time data types and functions, see Date and Time Data Types and Functions (Transact-SQL).
To view Transact-SQL syntax for SQL Server 2014 and earlier, see Previous versions documentation.
Transact-SQL statements can refer to GETUTCDATE anywhere they can refer to a datetime expression.
GETUTCDATE is a nondeterministic function. Views and expressions that reference this function in a column cannot be indexed.
The following examples use the six SQL Server system functions that return current date and time to return the date, time or both. The values are returned in series; therefore, their fractional seconds might be different.
A. Getting the current system date and time
B. Getting the current system date
Datetime - How To Get UTC Time In Python? - Stack Overflow
C. Getting the current system time
UTC - Exact Time Now
CAST and CONVERT (Transact-SQL)
AT TIME ZONE (Transact-SQL)