Google Chrome Canary is rolling out a Read Later feature to save articles on Android. Google has quietly been testing a Read Later feature for Chrome on Android, and it looks like the search giant. It gets update one or two times in a week. The features may still have bugs since they will further go through beta channel for testing before releasing to stable version. How to download Chrome Canary? Chrome canary version is the bleeding edge version available immediately after the development of new build is done. This essentially means. Chrome Canary isn't the Chrome Beta, it's built daily and is the bleeding edge of Chromium development. Writing digested changelogs isn't feasible for daily builds. You can have a look at every change here.
Version: 88.0.4306.0 Filesize: 1.4MB
- In English
- (243 Downloads)
Do you like using Google Chrome and all of its features? Do you want to check out its features before release? Or are you a software developer who wants to mess around with untested Google Chrome Features? Either way, look no further, as Google Chrome Canary is the perfect tool for you to use.
What is Google Chrome Canary?
Google Chrome Canary is one of the versions of Google Chrome that is most popularly used by developers and tech aficionados. Google Chrome has 4 official versions – Stable, which is the version everyone uses, Beta, which has new features, Dev which is for developers to use and Canary is a bleeding-edge version which has a lot of features but is very unstable as it is the experimental model of Chrome. Google Chrome Canary needs to be installed separately unlike the other 3 main channels. Google Chrome Canary has a lot of different features that are completely new and are untested. Google Chrome Canary also has a better user interface than the regular Stable Chrome version and it is extremely fun to use for software developers.
Google Chrome Canary System Requirements
Canary Chrome Edge
- Google Chrome Canary runs on devices running Windows XP or higher.
- At least 128 MB of RAM is required to run Google Chrome Canary, although 512 MB of RAM is recommended.
- A 1-GHz Intel or AMD processor is required to run Google Chrome Canary, although a 2-GHz processor is recommended.
- A good graphics card that is compatible DirectX 9+ is required to run Google Chrome Canary.
Main Features of Google Chrome Canary
- User Interface (U.I.) - Google Chrome Canary has a well-designed User Interface (U.I.) that is much simpler and better than the regular Google Chrome User Interface (U.I.).
- Google Chrome Canary is very helpful to developers for developers, as they can test out a lot of stuff.
- Google Chrome Canary can also be helpful to regular users, as it lets you see what may be coming in the future for Chrome.
- Features- Google Chrome Canary has several new and untested features.
- Google Chrome Canary also has several additions to DevTools.
- Google Chrome Canary has a customizable theme feature.
- Google Chrome Canary also lets the user experiment with API’s.
How to use Google Chrome Canary?
After downloading Google Chrome Canary click on the app icon to open it. The user interface of Google Chrome Canary is very similar to the google chrome interface. On the top is the Google Chrome Canary search bar and the rest of the screen shows the displayed web pages.
How to get Google Chrome Canary?
You can get Google Chrome Canary by following the steps given below –
- 1. Click on the download button to start installing Google Chrome Canary.
- 2. Download and open the Google Chrome Canary installer.
- 3. Read the Google Chrome Canary ToS (Terms of Service) and agree to it.
- 4. Read the Google Chrome Canary License agreement and click on agree.
- 5. Select the destination folder for Google Chrome Canary and wait for it to install.
- 6. You can now use Google Chrome Canary anytime you want.
- Good user interface.
- Lots of new features.
- Experimental APIs.
App Name: Google Chrome Canary
OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Latest Version: V88.0.4306.0
Latest Update: 2020-12-19
User Rating: 4.5
Category: Browsers and Plugins
Get on the bleeding edge of Chrome to test and use the newest features and tools by setting it up next the stable release channel
Google Chrome has several channels available for download: stable, beta, dev (developer) and canary. In backwards order (the assembly line is canary, dev, beta, stable), this means that the web browser goes through four cycles before getting published as a final, stable, all-public-access version.
Users who are eager to test the upcoming Chrome version and get a glimpse of new features and improvements (although still buggy) may opt for the beta channel. The beta edition gives a preview of the latest tools while still being unpolished. Early feedback is welcomed, even if you're not a developer.
Get on the bleeding edge of Chrome
Because Chrome is based on the Chromium engine and because Chromium is open-source, developers are invited to test the dev and/or canary channels, report bugs and, ultimately make Chrome bigger and better before its stable release.
Chrome Canary Download
Out of the four, Google Chrome Canary is first to receive new features and tools, dedicated to both developers and early adopters. It's also the most unstable channel, likely to not only crash but also break down completely. However, it's important to know that some of its features might not make it to the stable release if tests show they're faulty or simply unsatisfying.
Can be installed with Chrome Stable side by side
Evidently, Canary is not recommended for regular use. In fact, Google makes it clear that Chrome Canary cannot be set as the default web browser, due to this reason. But, unlike beta or dev, the canary channel can be installed and used with the stable edition side by side.
Yeh raha dil episode 12. Canary receives updates daily from a bot that automatically compiles and sends the latest structure of the source tree. This process isn't overlooked by a human, which is enough reason to explain why it's the most unstable Chrome channel.
Filed underGoogle Chrome Canary was reviewed by Elena Opris
Google Chrome Canary 92.0.4498.0add to watchlistsend us an update
Google Chrome Canary Version
- runs on:
- Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 1.3 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Download Chrome Canary Windows 10
top alternatives PAID