PEAR is short for “PHP Extension and Application Repository” which provide a repository for PHP community extensions that will make your PHP installation more powerful and easy to develop web application. The project that founded by Stig S. Bakken in 1999 was to promote the re-use of code that performs common functions. The project seeks to provide a structured library of code, maintain a system for distributing code and for managing code packages, and promote a standard coding style.
10pm utc to est. Quickly convert Universal Time (UTC) to Eastern Standard Time (EST) with this easy-to-use, modern time zone converter.
The purpose of PEAR is to provide:
AppServ is a Windows program that can help you install Apache, PHP, MySQL and phpMyAdmin on your computer and start using content management systems such as PHP-Nuke, Joomla, and WordPress on your PC immediately. In this quick guide, we will show you how to install it on your Windows 10, configure Apache, PHP, MySQL on your local PC. The ServerName directive is used to set the host name of the server, this is how the.
AppServ: Apache + PHP + MySQL Simple package for programming. Quickly and easy to install Apache, PHP, MySQL. Don’t need any skill for setting up step by step. Can turn your PC to Web Server and Database Server. AppServ is FREE for everyone in this world. AppServ 9.3.0 Apache 2.4.41; PHP 7.3.10; MySQL 8.0.17; phpMyAdmin 4.9.1 Support TLS,SSL or https. XAMPP is a free and open source web server solution stack. It stands for (X-cross platform), (A-Apache HTTP Server), (M-MariaDB), (P-PHP), (P-Perl). XAMPP is hassle free and is widely used by developers all over to create a local web server. To install XAMPP, We have a full Xampp installation tutorial, you can see this guide. AppServ EOL Versions (2.5.x,2.4.x) Share on Facebook Share. Share on Twitter Tweet. Share on Pinterest Share. Share on LinkedIn Share. Share on Digg Share. Comments are closed. AppServ: Apache + PHP + MYSQL Powered by Mantra & WordPress.
- A structured library of open-source code for PHP users
- A system for code distribution and package maintenance
- A standard style for code written in PHP, specified here
- The PHP Extension Community Library (PECL)
- A web site, mailing lists and download mirrors to support the PHP/PEAR community
Well actually PEAR is installed in default XAMPP, just in case you broke it and need reinstall or need update it follow these instructions:
Appserv Xampp App
- Edit your environment setting in Start > Control Panel > System > Environment add php installation files at the last PATH variable. In my case my php installation in C:xamppphp
- Go to http://pear.php.net/go-pear and copy all the php code and save it as go-pear.php
- Open your command line and type: php /path/to/go-pear.php
- You will be asked some configuration required. Or you can skip it if you want it as default.
- Wait until it is finished. Then you have updated PEAR installation.