If you want to run Jitsi on your own desktop or server, you can download Jitsi Desktop, Jitsi Meet and all Jitsi related projects below. Use the stable builds for more consistent behavior. Latest nightlies are also quite usable and contain all our latest and greatest additions.
The Jitsi Meet iOS SDK provides the same user experience as the Jitsi Meet app, in a customizable way which you can embed in your apps. Sample applications using the SDK If you want to see how easy integrating the Jitsi Meet SDK into a native application is, take a look at the sample applications repository. The Jitsi Meet App for iOS is based on React Native, the only ReplayKit React Native Module I've found only supports recording, but not the required broadcast functionality. → Jitsi Meet for iOS has to implement the ReplayKit2 Broadcast WebRTC Adapter in the native part of the app or extend and implement the react native module for it. Jitsi Meet is a free encrypted video conferencing software. Jitsi Meet is open source and uses end-to-server/transit encryption, whereby your communication is encrypted before it leaves your device, and is then decrypted on the server, processed, and encrypted again before being sent to the recipient(s). Download Jitsi Meet App 20.6.1 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure. Get Jitsi Meet for iOS latest version. Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues.
Download and Install
- Visit the Jitsi Download page
- Click on the “Microsoft Windows Installers (32-bit version).” If you know that you have 64-bit Windows you can click on the “64-bit version” instead.
- Start the process by clicking “Run”
- When the installer starts it takes a moment to check for available space and then shows the welcome screen. Click “Next” to continue
- Check “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” and click “Next”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Create Shortcuts: Leave the items checked to create shortcuts to Jitsi in the Start Menu and on the Desktop. You can also choose to have Jitsi start automatically when you log in. Associate Protocols: Leave “SIP” and “XMPP” checked in order to let Jitsi take calls and chat sessions when you click on special web links. You may be familiar with links for web pages that start with
http://. Any links that start with
xmpp:will open in Jitsi. Click “Next” to continue.
- Click “Install”. Windows may display a warning to let you know that software is being installed. Press “Yes” to continue.
- The installation takes a few minutes, but eventually it lets you know that it completed the installation. Click “Finish”
- Jitsi will launch automatically. But to open it in the future, double click on the Jitsi shortcut on the desktop
- The first time you run Jitsi, you may get a warning from your firewall. If you click “Cancel” Jitsi can still communicate through public servers such as Google Chat, Facebook, and Yahoo Messenger. However, clicking “Allow access” enables an advanced feature known as registrarless SIP accounts
- Jitsi lets you log into several chat accounts at once. Fill out the username and password for the accounts you already have. If you don’t have any accounts with the providers listed, create a new account by clicking on one of the “Not registered yet” links. After filling in the username and and passwords for the accounts you want to use, click “Sign in.”
- Wait a moment for Jitsi to connect. When the status changes to “Online”, you are ready to chat!
- If you sign in to Facebook, you may have an extra step. See Set up Facebook Chat, “Troubleshooting”
The Jitsi Meet iOS SDK provides the same user experience as the Jitsi Meet app,in a customizable way which you can embed in your apps.
Surbhi Chandna looks all stylish in Naagin 5 as Bani Meanwhile, after impressing the viewers as Anika in Ishqbaaz, Surbhi is making sure to keep the viewers hooked to Naagin 5 with her performance. Surbhi Chandna on the work front The actor was last seen in season 5 of the Naagin franchise, which aired its finale episode on February 6, 2021. She played a character named Bani Veeranshu Singhania, opposite Sharad Malhotra who portrayed the character of a shape-shifting eagle aka Veer. Surbhi Chandna played the role of Bani Sharma on Naagin 5. She was the reincarnation of Naageshwari (Hina Khan). She met Jay (Mohit Sehgal) and got attracted to him, while Veer (Sharad Malhotra) was attracted to Bani. Bani disliked Veer but he forcibly married her. Surbhi chandna age.
Sample applications using the SDK
If you want to see how easy integrating the Jitsi Meet SDK into a native application is, take a look at thesample applications repository.
There are 2 ways to integrate the SDK into your project:
- Using CocoaPods
- Building it yourself
The recommended way for using the SDK is by using CocoaPods. In order todo so, add the
JitsiMeetSDK dependency to your existing
Podfile or createa new one following this example:
JitsiMeetSDKTest with your project and target names.
Bitcode is not provided in the prebuilt SDK, so turn it off for your project.
The SDK uses Swift code, so make sure you select
Always Embed Swift Standard Librariesin your project.
Since the SDK requests camera and microphone access, make sure to include therequired entries for
In order for app to properly work in the background, select the 'audio' and 'voip'background modes.
Last, since the SDK shows and hides the status bar based on the conference state,you may want to set
NO in your
Building it yourself
Install all required dependencies.
After successfully building Jitsi Meet SDK for iOS, the 2 resulting XCFrameworks will be in the ios/sdk/out directory.
JitsiMeet is an iOS framework which embodies the whole Jitsi Meet experience andmakes it reusable by third-party apps.
To get started:
JitsiMeetViewto your app using a Storyboard or Interface Builder,for example.
Then, once the view has loaded, set the delegate in your controller and loadthe desired URL:
JitsiMeetView class is the entry point to the SDK. It a subclass of
UIView which renders a full conference in the designated area.
Property to get/set the
Joins the conference specified by the given options.
Leaves the currently active conference.
The localParticipant leaves the current conference.
Sets the state of the localParticipant audio muted according to the
Sends a message via the data channel to one particular participant or to all of them.If the
to param is empty, the message will be sent to all the participants in the conference.
In order to get the participantId, the
PARTICIPANT_JOINED event should be listened for,which
data includes the id and this should be stored somehow.
Universal / deep linking
In order to support Universal / deep linking,
JitsiMeet offers 2 classmethods that you app's delegate should call in order for the app to follow thoselinks.
If these functions return NO it means the URL wasn't handled by the SDK. Thisis useful when the host application uses other SDKs which also use linking.
And also one of the following:
This delegate is optional, and can be set on the
JitsiMeetView instance usingthe
It provides information about the conference state: was it joined, left, did itfail?
All methods in this delegate are optional.
Called when a conference was joined.
data dictionary contains a 'url' key with the conference URL.
Called when a conference was terminated either by user choice or due to afailure.
data dictionary contains an 'error' key with the error and a 'url' keywith the conference URL. If the conference finished gracefully no
errorkey will be present.
Called before a conference is joined.
data dictionary contains a 'url' key with the conference URL.
Called when entering Picture-in-Picture is requested by the user. The app shouldnow activate its Picture-in-Picture implementation (and resize the associated
JitsiMeetView. The latter will automatically detect its new size and adjustits user interface to a variant appropriate for the small size ordinarilyassociated with Picture-in-Picture.)
data dictionary is empty.
Called when a participant has joined the conference.
data dictionary contains information of the participant that has joined.Depending of whether the participant is the local one or not, some of them arepresent/missing.isLocalemailnameparticipantId
Called when a participant has left the conference.
data dictionary contains information of the participant that has left.Depending of whether the participant is the local one or not, some of them arepresent/missing.isLocalemailnameparticipantId
Jitsi Meet App Download
Called when audioMuted state changed.
data dictionary contains a
muted key with state of the audioMuted for the localParticipant.
Called when an endpoint text message is received.
data dictionary contains a
senderId key with the participantId of the sender and a
message key with the content.
JitsiMeetView will automatically adjust its UI when presented in aPicture-in-Picture style scenario, in a rectangle too small to accommodate its'full' UI.
Jitsi Meet SDK does not currently implement native Picture-in-Picture on iOS. Ifdesired, apps need to implement non-native Picture-in-Picture themselves andresize
enterPictureInPicture:, the in-call toolbar willrender a button to afford the user to request entering Picture-in-Picture.
Jitsi Meet Apple Tv
To setup the Dropbox integration, follow these steps:
Jitsi Meet Download Pc
- Add the following to the app's Info.plist and change
<APP_KEY>to yourDropbox app key:
Apple Jitsi Meeting
- Make sure your app calls the Jitsi Meet SDK universal / deep linking delegate methods.