- Apna Time Aayega Serial Zee Tv 19 January 2021
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega Online
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega Episodes
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega Zee TV serial Wiki: Apna Time Bhi Aayega is the story of a young and poor girl named Rani, who aims to earn a lot of respect for her father, Ramadheer. Apna Time Bhi Ayega story revolves around a girl Rani who wants to become a mechanical engineer to fulfill her father Ramadheer’s dreams.
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega is an Indian television serial. The show will be made under the banner of Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square Productions. The show stars starring Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan.
Watch Online Apna Time Bhi Aayega 4th May 2021 Today full episode video HD Quality Live Streaming on Zee Tv. Zee5 Serial Apna Time Bhi Aayega 4th May 2021 Recent Episode. Desi TV Serial Apna Time Bhi Aayega 4th May 2021 Video Episode Update on MXPlayer. Watch Desi Serial Apna Time Bhi Aayega Complete Episodes Online. Watch Apna Time Bhi Aayega 4th May 2021 Latest Video Episode Online. The cast of Apna Time Aayega Serial is not revealed to the media yet. It is expected the show will tie up their characters with the most amazing actors there in the industry. The list of the actors playing the major roles together with the side actors will be updated on the page as soon as it is announced. Anushka Sen is back on television with her new show Apna Time Bhi Aayega. Serials first promo is out which is receiving a great response from her fans.
|Apna Time Bhi Aayega|
|Screenplay by||Abhijeet Sinha |
|Story by||Abhijeet Sinha|
|Directed by||toton karmakar|
|Music by||Isha Vedraj |
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||156|
|Editors||Sanjay Kamla Singh |
|Running time||20–24 minutes|
|Production company||Shoonya Square Productions|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||20 October 2020 –|
Apna Time Bhi Aayega is an Indian television drama that airs on Zee TV and also digitally available on ZEE5. The show stars Fahman Khan and Anushka Sen in the lead roles. Later in 2020, Megha Ray replaced Anushka Sen. The series premiered on 20 October 2020 and produced by Ved Raj, under the company Shoonya Square Productions. 
Rani is a top student at her school and dreams of becoming an engineer to fulfill her father's (Radhameer's) wishes. Rani lives with her brother Pinku and her grandmother in Ballia. Her father works in the city for Rani Sa and her mother has passed away. Veer Singh Rajawat is a famous doctor in Jaipur. In his family is Dadi Sa, Rani Sa, Digvijay, his sister Nandini and brother Vikram.
Rani meets with an accident because of Veer. Veer takes her to his home, where she meets her father. Rani's father is taken to jail because was drinking under the influence, and run the car over 4 people. and Rani begins to try to find evidence that he is innocent. She puts her dreams on hold and starts working for Rani Sa in her father's place. Veer gets engaged to Kiara. Veer never gets any love from Rani Sa, so he decided to get married to the girl she chose for him. Prince Jay Singh enters the mansion and is supposed to get engaged to Nandini, Veer's sister. Jay almost forces Rani but Veer saves her. Rani begins to respect Veer. Rani finds out that her father is in jail because of Veer. Someone calls Rani to the temple claiming that they have evidence to prove that her father is innocent. But, this was a scheme played by Jay Singh. Veer came to that same temple to pray. Priests see Rani and start to throw rocks at her because no unmarried woman can enter the temple. In order to save Rani, Veer applies Sindoor in Rani's forehead, making them husband and wife. When the family finds out, they are all devastated and this causes the rift between Rani Sa and Veer to expand. Rani Sa leaves the house and sends her sister to kick Rani out of the house. After a series of events, Rani wins the heart of everyone except Rani Sa. With the help of Veer, Rani exposes Jay Singh's ill intentions and breaks Nandini's relationship with Jay.
Rani has to leave for her village as she needs to complete her forms for her education. Rani Sa tells Veer to leave Rani at her village. Veer goes to Rani's village and is showered in love. He starts to find it difficult to tell Rani that he is leaving her. Rani's childhood friend, Birju comes back from foreign and wants to marry her. He is left heartbroken to see Rani has married someone else. During one of the marriage rituals Veer gets drunk and tries to tell Rani that he is leaving, but fails. Nandini is kidnapped by Jai's friends and Jai saves her. This was a scheme played by Jai. Radhameer's land has been taken over by the a powerful person named Bade Bhaiya (translated: Elder Brother). Bade Bhaiya challenge Rani, Birju, and Veer to a kabaddi competition. Kiara (Veer's Ex Fiancee) comes to Rani's village with Vikram. Veer wins the kabaddi tournament. Raj Mata, Veer's grandmother finds out that Veer is the illegitimate child of her son, Digvijay, and not an orphan.
Someone tries to hit a stone at Veer, but Rani gets hit. Veer tells an unconscious Rani that he is he is unable to tell her that he is leaving her which is overheard by Birju. The next day Birju and Veer go to get medicines for Rani, but Birju sends goons after Veer and tells Veer to leave Rani as that he learned his truth. Birju turns to shoot Veer. Rani stops Birju. Veer helps Surti Devi (Rani's cow) give birth and plans to tell Rani the truth, but her grandmother begs Veer to help Radhameer prove his innocence. Rani asks Veer the truth behind her father's arrest, but before Veer can answer, Rani Sa comes from Jaipur interrupting them. Rani Sa revels to Rani about the plan and Rani tells Veer to leave for the city. Kiara provokes the villagers and they start taunting Rani and try to take off her Sindoor and call her a widow. Vikram and Veer get into a physical fight, and Veer realizes that what he did was wrong. Veer stops the villagers from taking off Rani's Sindoor and comes to take her back to the village. Veer says that he cannot promise that he would hurt her again. 
When they reach Jaipur, Rani Sa accepts Rani as her bahu (daughter-in-law). She shifts Rani from the servant's quarter to Veer's room. Space saver hangers walmart. Jai tries to win Nandini's heart and uses Champa's help. On Valentine's Day, Rani Sa organizes a party where she reveals to everyone that Rani is Rajawat family's daughter-in-law, making Kiara jealous. Kumud wants to tell the family a secret but Digvijay tells her not to, making Rajmata suspicious. It is revealed that Kumud is Veer's biological mother due to a past extramarital affair between her and Digvijay. When Dadi Sa finds out she is left devastated and wants them to tell Rani Sa. It is also revealed that this was the reason why Rani Sa never accepted Veer.
Later Rani Sa reveals to Rani that her father is counting his last days and that the court is going to give the decision very shortly. She tells her that she never accepted Rani and was only pretending to like her. Rani's lawyer leaves the case and Rani is left devastated. Rani Sa tries to create many obstacles in her path. After the Basant Panchami, Rani Sa sent the room on fire where Rani was in. But Veer saves her. Rani Sa tries to create many rifts between them.
Goons attack Ramadheer on the day of his hearing and Rani also gets injured. Seeing Rani in this state, Veer decided to surrender himself to the police, releasing Ramadheer. Rani believes that Veer is innocent and helps him get bail. While trying to prove that Veer is innocent she enacts the accident scene and in that process the car's brakes fail because of which the car gets hit to the tree and she gets hurt on the forehead. Rani finds out that it was Rani Sa who did the accident because on the day of Veer's engagement, Vikram was very drunk and he went in the car somewhere. Luckily before he could hurt anyone, the police officers found Vikram and called Rani Sa. When Rani Sa went to pick up Vikram, she did the accident. She asked Radhameer to take the blame. Jai Singh records Rani Sa taking the blame and gives it to the police anonymously. Rani Sa is arrested and Jai Singh kidnaps Rani. Later, Veer manages to release Rani from kidnappers.
- Megha Ray as Rani Veer Singh Rajawat: Veer's wife, Ramadheer's daughter, Pinku's sister, Kumud and Dikvijay's elder daughter-in-law, Rajeshwari's step-daughter-in-law, Rajawat household’s elder daughter-in-law. (2020-present)
- Anushka Sen as Rani (2020)
- Fahman Khan as Dr. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat: Rani's husband, Kumud and Dikvijay’s son, Nandini and Vikram’s step-brother ,Rajeshwari’s stepson (2020–present)
- Tannaz Irani as Rajeshwari Singh Rajawat aka Rani Sa: Dikvijay’s wife, Padmini’s elder sister, Nandini and Vikram's mother, Veer’s stepmother, Rani’s stepmother-in-law. (2020–present)
- Pratish Vora as Ramadheer, Rani and Pinku’s father. A trusted servant at the Rajawat household. (2020–present)
- Sehrish Ali as Nandini Singh Rajawat: Rajeshwari and Dikvijay's daughter, Vikram and Veer's sister, Rani's sister-in-law (2020–present)
- Pulkit Bangia as Vikram Singh Rajawat: Rajeshwari and Dikvijay's son, Nandini and Veer's brother, Kiara’s husband, Rani's brother-in-law (2020–present)
- Yajuvendra Singh as Sanjay Singh Rajwat: Rajeshwari’s husband, Veer, Vikram and Nandini’s father, Rani’s father-in-law (2020–present)
- Gargi Patel as Raj Mata: Dikvijay’s mother, Rajeshwari’s mother-in-law, Veer, Vikram and Nandini’s grandmother, Rani and Kiara’s grandmother-in-law (2020–present)
- Preyal Shah as Kiara Singh Rajawat (nèe Suryavanshi): Veer's ex-fiance, Vikram’s wife, Dikvijay's younger daughter-in-law , Rajeshwari's daughter-in-law, Rajawat household’s younger daughter-in-law
- Raymon Singh as Padmini Singh Shekhawat: Rajeshwari’s younger sister, Veer, Vikram and Nandini’s aunt, Rani and Kiara’s aunt-in-law (2020)
- Hiten Meghrajani as Arun, the cook (2020–present)
- Komal Sharma as Kumud: Veer’s biological mother and Rani's servant friend and mother-in-law.(2020)
- Dolphin Dubey replaced Komal Sharma(2020-present)
- Karan Kaushal Sharma as Mr. Suryawansi: Kiara's father (2020–present)
- Akshita Arora as Rani's and Pinku's grandmother, Ramadheer's mother. (2020–present)
- Samaksh Sudi as Jai Singh Shekhawat, Nadani's ex-fiance (2020–present)
- Smita Dongre as Shanti: Servant in the Rajawat Household (2020–present)
Initially, Anushka Sen was cast for the role of Rani. She left the series three weeks after the launch claiming health issues while the producers cited that she was unprofessional and threw tantrums on the set. Anushka was replaced by Megha Ray. Tannaz Irani tested positive for COVID-19 but resumed shooting after she recovered. Megha Ray had tested positive for COVID-19 and she is staying at home quarantining.
- ^'Apna Time Bhi Aayega on Zee TV from 20 October 2020'. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- ^'Megha Ray on replacing Anushka Sen in 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega': I don't want to burden myself with the thought of replacing someone established'. The Times of India. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- ^'Apna Time Bhi Aayega Wikipedia, Wiki, Cast, Timings, Story, ZEE TV New Serial'. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ^'Apna Time Bhi Aayega 29th January 2021 Written Update: Birju supports Rani to get her land'. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- ^'Apna Time Bhi Aayega 4th February 2021 Written Update: Rani tells Birju to not hurt Veer'. Retrieved 4 February 2021.
- ^'Apna Time Bhi Aayega 11th February 2021 Written Update: Kumud decides to leave the house'. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- ^'Tannaz Irani on negative role in Apna Time Bhi Aayega: My son said I looked like Bahubali's mother'. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- ^'Hiten Meghrajani to enter Zee TV's upcoming show Apna Time Bhi Aayega'. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- ^'Udaan actress Komal Sharma bags Zee TV's upcoming show Apna Time Bhi Aayega'. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
- ^'Anushka Sen replaced in 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega': While producers cite unprofessionalism, actress claims she quit on health grounds'. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ^'Tannaz Irani tests Covid-19 positive, says 'I'm glad I didn't delay taking the test''. Hindustan Times. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ^Chaudhary, Neha. 'Persistent fever and body weakness is scary: Megha Ray on her parents testing positive for Covid-19'. Retrieved 12 April 2021.
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega on ZEE5
- Apna Time Bhi Aayega at IMDb
Apna Time Bhi Aayega 17 April 2021 Written Episode, Read Today’s (17-04-2021) Full Written Update.
Today’s Written Episode: Apna Time Bhi Aayega 17th April 2021 Daily Serial Starts With…
Prev. Episode: Read Apna Time Bhi Aayega 16th April 2021 Written Episode
Prev. Episode: Read Apna Time Bhi Aayega 15th April 2021 Written Episode
Update in progress. Stay tuned.
Live Telecast Days: Monday to Friday
Ongoing Updates: 17th April 2021 / (17-04-2021)
First episode date: 20 October 2020
Cast: Kkavyansh, Yajuvendra Singh, Karan Kaushal Sharma
Networks: Zee TV, Viacom 18
Apna Time Aayega Serial Zee Tv 19 January 2021
Episode Timings On TV:
All times are in IST (India Standard Time).
Zee TV: 9:00 PM (IST)
Zee TV HD: 9:00 PM (IST)
Zee TV HD: 9:00 PM
Zee TV: 9:00 PM
Apna Time Bhi Aayega Online
Apna Time Bhi Aayega Cast:
- Tanaaz Currim Irani
- Fahman Khan
- Anushka Sen
- Pratish Vora
- Yajuvendra Singh
Note: Apna Time Bhi Aayega April 17, 2021 Episode will be updated in written text format.