- Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Photos
- Amazon Prime Day Pictures
- Amazon Prime Image Logo
- Amazon Prime Day Images
- Amazon Photos: Amazon Photos offers unlimited, full-resolution photo storage, plus 5 GB video storage for Prime members. All other customers get 5 GB photo and video storage. Securely store, print, and share your favorite photos from the Amazon Photos app. Keep your memories close at hand on devices like Fire TV, Echo Show, and Amazon Fire tablets.
- The best 2020 Amazon Prime Day deals on Amazon products like Echo, Kindle, Ring and TVs. By Josh Smith On 10/9/20 at 11:14 AM EDT How to Get $160 in Free Amazon Credit for 2020 Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 begins on October 13, but some sales are already live. These are 45 of the best early Prime Day deals to shop, including Apple AirPods, smart TVs, stick vacuums, face masks.
Amazon Prime Day Sale
Prime has been a big hit for Amazon.
The membership service -- which gives users access to free two-day shipping, music, movies and other perks -- has over 100 million subscribers. On Thursday, the tech giant announced it's hiking the annual price of Prime to $119 from $99.
Although the service launched in 2005, Amazon(AMZN) didn't aggressively start stepping up its offerings until years later.
Here are some of the major features Amazon has added over the years.
February 2005: Amazon Prime is born. Members pay $79 per year for free two-day shipping in the US on eligible purchases.
February 2011: Prime members are given access to over 5,000 movies and TV shows without ads for free.
March 2014: The annual Prime membership fee is raised to $99 from $79.
April 2014: Amazon announces Prime Pantry. Members can order non-perishable items, such as dish soap and paper towels, in one box for a flat fee of $5.99. The price is now $7.99.
Amazon Prime Day Photos
June 2014: Prime Music is announced. Members have free access to commercial-free streaming of over two million songs and more than 1,000 playlists and stations.
September 2014: Amazon Studios' comedy series Transparent debuts. In 2015, the show won two Golden Globe awards -- the first major award for Amazon Studios.
November 2014: Amazon adds Prime Photos, which gives members free unlimited photo storage on the Prime Photos app.
December 2014: Prime Now launches in New York City with free two-hour delivery and one-hour delivery for $7.99. The service has since expanded to 32 metro areas, including Atlanta, Houston and Chicago.
May 2015: Prime members can now get free same-day and one-day delivery on qualifying orders over $35. As of 2018, the service is available in over 8,000 cities and towns.
July 2015: Amazon Prime Day was created to celebrate the company's 20th anniversary. The online shopping event featured deals only for Prime Members and drew comparisons to Black Friday.
July 2016: The company hosts a second Prime Day. Subscriber orders jumped more than 60% globally compared to the first Prime Day.
October 2016: Amazon introduces Prime Reading, which offers unlimited access to a rotating selection of over 1,000 books, Audible narrations and magazines.
December 2016: Amazon adds a Prime membership option for $10.99 per month for those who don't want to commit to a full year. Eclipse jee photon.
January 2017: Amazon partners with Chase on the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. It's only available to Prime members, and gets cardholders 5% back on all Amazon.com purchases.
June 2017: Amazon launches Prime Wardrobe, which lets Prime members try on clothing and accessories before buying them.
July 2017: The tech giant reports record sales for its third annual Prime Day, topping its numbers for previous Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping periods.
October 2017: The company unveils Amazon Key, a service for Prime members that lets delivery drivers into homes to drop off packages. Users have to buy a kit ($249.99) with an Amazon security camera and a compatible smart lock.
Amazon Prime Day Pictures
January 2018: Amazon announces the monthly fee for a Prime subscription is increasing to $12.99 from $10.99.
February 2018: Prime members in select cities can get free two-hour delivery from Whole Foods, which the company acquired in 2017.
April 2018: Amazon launches a new service in 37 US cities that delivers packages to the trunks of cars for free if you're a Prime member.
Amazon also raises the Prime membership fee to $119 from $99 per year.
The best tech deals we're expecting from Amazon Prime Day 2020
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Typically Amazon Prime Day runs every July, and Prime Day 2020 will be the event's fifth year. However, Amazon has pushed this year's Prime Day back to an unannounced date later in the fall.
- We've rounded up the best tech devices that were on sale last year and we expect to enjoy new deals, so that you can get prepared for the deals deluge in advance.
- Whether you want a pair of headphones, speakers, laptops, phones, or accessories, Amazon will certainly have a tech deal for you during Amazon Prime Day 2020.
- If you're not a Prime member yet, but you want to get access to all of Amazon's deals, sign up for the free 30-day trial here.
- Since Prime Day 2020 deals haven't been released yet, here are some other ways you can save: shop online sales going on today, find coupons for your favorite stores, and browse all the latest deals we're eyeing here.
- Check out the best sales and deals happening on Amazon right now, updated by us every weekday.
- Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day 2020 coverage here.
The best part of Amazon Prime Day is arguably the deals on consumer tech items, like headphones, laptops, and more. Usually, tech devices are expensive investments that you really have to mull over, but when a lot of the best devices go on sale, it's much easier to just hit 'Add to Cart.'
With likely just a few months to go before Prime Day 2020, since it's been pushed back to an unannounced date due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we've checked through our list of the best deals of 2019 to see how those products are priced today compared against their Prime Day discounts of last year. With this, you'll have a much better idea of which products are worth waiting to buy until Prime Day 2020 or just picking them up right now.
Whether you want a new laptop, tablet, phone, smart speaker, headphones, smart home tech, or accessories, there's not only going to be a Prime Day 2020 deal for you, there's likely a deal on Amazon for you right now.
Here are 10 of the most popular products we expect to see Prime Day 2020 deals for:
1. Amazon Echo Show, $179.99 (originally $229.99) [Was just $159.99 for Prime Day last year]
The Amazon Echo Show has a 10-inch screen so you can see visual answers to the questions you ask Alexa. You can also watch your favorite Prime Video shows on the screen, follow along with recipes, and more. Expect to see even bigger deals on this one for Prime Day 2020.
2. Google Pixel 3, $389.99(originally $799.00) [Was just $539.00 for Prime Day last year]
The Google Pixel 3 is still one of the best Android phones you can buy, thanks to its clean Android software, amazing cameras, and unique features. This phone is considerably cheaper now than it was last year, so buy away if you want an affordable flagship phone.
3. Samsung Galaxy S10, $599.99 (originally $899.99) and Galaxy S10+, $699.99 (originally $999.99) [Was $599.99/$699.99 for Prime Day last year]
Samsung's Galaxy S10 and S10+ are excellent smartphones with superb cameras and gorgeous edge-to-edge screens, and we anticipate more deals on these phones as Samsung's 2020 flagships release. Now, the phones are back to their Prime Day 2019 prices, so fire away if you're chomping at the bit for a cheaper Samsung flagship.
Amazon Prime Image Logo
4. Kindle Oasis with 3 months free Kindle Unlimited, $249.99 (originally $254.99)[Was just $174.99 for Prime Day last year]
The Kindle Oasis is the best e-reader you can buy, and it's on sale. It has a sleek, slim design and page-turning buttons to make reading ebooks a pleasure. You better believe that Amazon's flagship Kindle will be on sale again.
5. Ring Video Doorbell Pro, $189.00 (originally $249.00) [Was just $169.00 for Prime Day last year]
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro will alert you when there's someone at the door. You can also talk to them whether you're at home or not. These are always a hit for Amazon, so expect more mega discounts. It's definitely cheaper right now, but we could see even steeper discounts for Prime Day 2020.
6. Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $199.98 (originally $299.95) [Was just $139.99 for Prime Day last year]
Beats makes great headphones, and the Solo3 on-ears are no exception. They're comfortable, offer great audio quality, and they're wireless. We'll likely see the next generation of Beats before Prime Day 2020, which means lots of excess stock to sell through at discount. [Currently out of stock.]
7. Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm), $349.00 (originally $399.00) and (GPS, 44mm), $354 (originally $429) [Was $349.00/$354.00 for Prime Day last year]
The Series 4 Apple Watch will likely be on sale at a steep price slashing. The Series 4 will effectively become what the Series 3 was last year: two generations behind and therefore excellent deals fodder. [Currently out of stock.]
8. Sonos Beam sound bar, $397.87 (originally $499.99) [Was just $359.00 for Prime Day last year]
The Sonos Beam is one of our favorite sound bars, thanks to its Alexa voice control capability, great sound, and ease of use. It's easy to expect to see more discounts on Sonos' flagship speaker. We would wait on this one for a better Prime Day 2020 deal.
9. Apple AirPods with Charging Case, $139.00 (originally $159.00) and with Wireless Charging Case, $169.00 (originally $199.00) [Was just $144.99/$179.00 for Prime Day last year]
AirPods are arguably the most popular truly wireless earbuds you can buy, and they're basically never on sale. Now, these two products are even cheaper than Prime Day of last year, so fire away.
10. Fitbit Alta HR, $99.99 (originally $129.95)[Was just $49.99 for Prime Day last year]
Amazon Prime Day Images
The Fitbit Alta HR is one of the best looking fitness trackers around. Plus, it has a heart rate monitor and it tracks workouts accurately. It's on sale right now, but not for anywhere near as cheap as it was for Prime Day last year.