Amazon Cloud Drive is an online storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos, music, documents to access from anywhere on any device. It offers 5 GB of free storage space to store photos, videos, documents and much more. You can upgrade your free 5 GB account to a paid yearly subscription plan for more storage space. Amazon Cloud Drive offers 20GB space for $10/year, 50GB space for $25/year, 100GB space for $50/year, 200GB space for $100/year, 500GB space for $250/year and 1000GB space for $500/year.
Here are the steps to Download Photos and Videos from Amazon Cloud Drive to Computer:
Old Amazon Picture
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click 'All Files'.
- Here you will see Pictures, Videos and Document folders.
- Click 'Pictures' folder to download photos and click 'Video' folder to download videos.
- Browse and select the photo or video which you want to download.
- Click 'Download' icon located at the bottom of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click 'Save' and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo or video you selected.
- This is how you can download photo or video from Amazon Cloud Drive to computer.
Jeff Bezos Amazon Old Picture
Quick Tip to Backup your Digital Photos
If you have treasured photographs, or you take photos of everything you like, you won't want to lose them. So, what is the best way to backup photos on an ongoing basis? In the back of your mind, you know you need to backup all of your photos. But where do you start? Here's how to backup your digital life: PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.