Acronis True Image solves all backup problems, ensuring the safety of all information on your PC. Using it, you'll be able to create exact hard disk images, including all operating systems, applications and configuration files, software updates, personal settings and all of your data.
- Acronis TrueImage Monitor. Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTrueImageMonitor.exe. Part of Acronis True Image - backup software. Can be disabled without affecting TrueImage.
- A regular Ghost user tries out True Image V9 and concludes that Ghost V10 has met its match Foreword from Gizmo A drive imaging program is a utility that creates a backup snapshot or image of your disk drives, most commonly your system drive. Imaging programs differ from data backup programs in that they can backup the Windows Operating system itself. You can use that backup image to recover.
- Acronis True Image 2020 is the best personal backup software and cybersecurity solution that comes with integrated, artificial intelligence-based defense that is capable of detecting and stopping the latest crypto mining malware and ransomware attacks in real time. Monitor the backups status with push notifications to your desktop tray.
Acronis True Image Discussions
Here we discuss Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image 2021 Forumby Martin Smidt 2 hours 18 minutes ago6311
Acronis True Image 2020 Forumby IanL-S 6 hours 3 minutes ago13370
Acronis True Image 2019 Forumby Michael Cook 19 hours 33 minutes ago11563
Acronis True Image 2018 Forumby Mark Moineau 20 minutes 33 seconds ago13113
Acronis True Image 2017 Forumby Richard Moore 13 hours 30 minutes ago16208
Acronis True Image for mobile devicesby Steve Smith 1 month 1 week ago603
Acronis True Image 2016 Forumby Dave Howell 21 hours 23 minutes ago27514
Acronis True Image 2015 Forumby Steve Smith 6 days 23 hours ago8
Acronis True Image Home Forum - Older Versionsby dena smith 1 week ago157203
Acronis True Image for Mac Forumby kant kant 1 day 5 hours ago1359
Deutsches Acronis Forum für Privatanwenderby DirkF 20 hours 19 minutes ago16695
Best Practices for data protectionby Kaela McClure … 1 week ago862
Acronis Business Products Discussions
Here we discuss Acronis Cyber Protect 15, Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5, Acronis Backup 11.7 and Acronis Snap Deploy.
Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Forumby Péter Szatmári 1 day 6 hours ago335
Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Forumby Péter Szatmári 6 hours 55 minutes ago9448
Acronis Backup 11.7 Forumby Lukas 22 hours 48 minutes ago12261
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 & 11 Forumby Ekaterina 7 months 2 weeks ago20522
Acronis Backup for VMware (version 9) Forumby Ekaterina 3 months 2 weeks ago4116
Deutsches Acronis Forum für Unternehmensanwenderby Exchange12132 6 hours 28 minutes ago1665
Acronis Snap Deploy Forumby Kenny Alexander 3 days 18 hours ago6194
Acronis Cyber Infrastructure Forum
Here we discuss Acronis Cyber Infrastructure solution
Acronis Cyber Infrastructureby Ekaterina 3 weeks 4 days ago97
Acronis Cyber Platform Forum (APIs and SDKs)
Here we discuss APIs and SDKs for Acronis Cyber Platform
Acronis Cyber Platform Forum (APIs and SDKs)by Stanislav Pavlov 3 days 4 hours ago199
Solutions for Service Providers
Here we discuss solutions for service providers s.a. Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud and Acronis Cyber Files Cloud.
What Does Acronis True Image Monitor Do
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Forumby James Dumesnil 2 days 11 hours ago1743
Acronis Cyber Files Cloud Forumby Lakshmanan Rangaraj 2 months ago21
Digests and support best practicesby ronni jakson 3 days 3 hours ago25
Acronis Mobility Products Discussions
Here we discuss Acronis Mobility products, share feedback and ask for help.
Acronis Cyber Files Forumby Ekaterina 2 months 1 week ago155
Acronis Files Connect (former Acronis Access Connect) Forumby Ekaterina 2 months ago102
MassTransit Forumby Ekaterina 4 months 4 weeks ago5
Solutions for Disk Management
Here we discuss Acronis Disk Director 11, Acronis Disk Director 12 and Acronis Disk Director 12.5
Acronis Disk Director Forumby Georgine 19 hours 13 minutes ago9154
Security, Management and Migration Forum
Here we discuss Acronis Manager Standard, Acronis Cloud Manager, Acronis Cloud Security and Acronis Cloud Migration (formerly 5nine products)
Acronis Manager Standardby Ekaterina 1 year ago1
Process Monitor Log Acronis True Image
DeviceLock DLP Forum
Here we discuss DeviceLock DLP - Data Loss Prevention and Endpoint Device/Port Control Software.
DeviceLock DLP Forumby rohan11111111111111 1 week 5 days ago12
Acronis Revive, Acronis Drive Monitor and Other Home Products
Here we discuss Acronis Revive, Acronis Drive Monitor and Other Home Products
Acronis Revive Forumby Ekaterina 5 months 4 weeks ago4
Acronis Drive Monitor Forumby David Hains 7 months ago813
Other Home & Home Office Productsby IanL-S 1 day 1 hour ago1193
Other Business Products Discussions
Here we discuss other Acronis Business Products, share ideas and ask for help
Acronis True Image Echo and older versions Forumby alan sutphin 6 months 1 week ago1207
Acronis Recovery for MS Exchange & MS SQL Forumsby Liew Liew 3 years 6 months ago505
Other Business Productsby Loffar Loffar Mail 1 year 5 months ago47
Non Product Related Forums
Zapier airtable. Ideas and discusssions about Forums, Web site. Off topic threads and more
Forum Administrationby IanL-S 1 week ago1199
This is a valid program but it is not required to run on startup.
This program is not required to start automatically as you can run it when you need to. It is advised that you disable this program so that it does not take up necessary resources. The following information is a brief description of what is known about this file. If you require further assistance for this file, feel free to ask about in the forums.
- Acronis TrueImage Monitor
- C:Program FilesAcronisTrueImageHomeTrueImageMonitor.exe
- Part of Acronis True Image - backup software. Can be disabled without affecting TrueImage.
- This startup entry is started automatically from a Run, RunOnce, RunServices, or RunServicesOnce entry in the registry.
- %ProgramFiles% refers to the Program Files folder. The path to this folder is C:Program Files or C:Program Files (X86) depending on whether the version of Windows or the program being installed is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- This entry has been requested 54,825 times.
It is assumed that users are familiar with the operating system they are using and comfortablewith making the suggested changes. BleepingComputer.com will not be held responsible ifchanges you make cause a system failure.
This is NOT a list of tasks/processes taken from Task Manager orthe Close Program window (CTRL+ALT+DEL) but a list of startup applications,although you will find some of them listed via this method. Pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL identifies programsthat are currently running - not necessarily at startup.Therefore, before ending a task/process via CTRL+ALT+DEL just because it has an 'X' recommendation,please check whether it's in MSCONFIG or the registry first.An example would be 'svchost.exe' - which doesn't appear in either under normal conditions but does via CTRL+ALT+DEL.If in doubt, don't do anything.