Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, and the Crucial logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. Acronis True Image is a trademark or registered trademark of Acronis International GmbH or its subsidiaries in the U.S. And/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Acronis True Image 2021 Premium is indisputably the most comprehensive solution when it comes to backup and computer security for Windows PCs. In fact, we're unaware of any other product that actually marries these two software disciplines into a single streamlined application.
The software suite that can clone drives, backup your operating system, applications, settings and all of your data! Download; User guide; Compatible with. Only the Clone Disk function is available and supported by True Image for Crucial. Other features present in the menus, such as Backup, Sync, and Dashboard, will require updating to an unrestricted Acronis product at www.acronis.com. After purchasing a license for a full Acronis product, support for these features will be provided by Acronis.
If Acronis product reports that it has not found any hard disks in Windows, the issue is probably in third party software blocking access to hard disks
(!) If the issue is with Acronis Bootable Media, please see Acronis Bootable Media Does Not Detect HDD, RAID or NIC.
(!) If the issue is with Windows 2000 machine, make sure it has been rebooted after the Acronis product installation. For Windows 2000, reboot is required in order for the product to function properly.
(!) If you are looking for information on NAS backup, please see:
When running an Acronis product in Windows, it cannot find any hard disk drives.
Or Acronis Backup & Recovery Disk Management identifies the problem drive as Super floppy or Unsupported:
The most probable cause is that the problem drive does not have a valid MBR or a third party software is blocking the access to hard disk drives.
(!) Acronis Disk Director 11 Home, Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced and Acronis True Image Home Plus Pack support GPT disks.
Acronis True Image Crucial Usb
If you are using Acronis True Image or Acronis Backup & Recovery, check if the disks are detected in file/folder backup (or My Data in Acronis True Image Home 2010, or File backup in Acronis True Image Home 2011) as opposed to full disk/partition backup mode (or My Computer in Acronis True Image Home 2010, or Disk and partition backup in Acronis True Image Home 2011).
Follow the instructions below: Acronis true image 12 download.
Disks are not detected
If the disks are detected neither in full disk/partition backup mode, nor in file/folder backup mode, then check the following:
- If there is any non-Acronis backup software installed, try temporarily disabling it. See if this resolves the issue. Please also take a look at Compatibility of Acronis Products with HP Backup and Recovery;
- If there is any antivirus software, try temporarily disabling it. See if this resolves the issue;
- Download and install Acronis driver update:
- Acronis Backup (Advanced) 11.5: request in Acronis Customer Central
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5: SnapAPI 2140 (SnapAPI 1204 for Windows 2000)
- Acronis backup & Recovery 10/11: SnapAPI 640
- Acronis True Image 2016, Acronis True Image Cloud (Release 2016): request in Acronis Customer Central
- Acronis True Image 2014, True Image 2013 by Acronis: SnapAPI 2140
- Acronis True Image Home 2012: SnapAPI 685
- Acronis True Image Home 2010/2011: SnapAPI 586
- Other Acronis products: SnapAPI 380
Acronis True Image Crucial Crack
(!) You will need to reboot the machine to finish the installation.
Acronis True Image Crucial
If you are using Acronis Backup & Recovery, you can circumvent the reboot requirement by restarting the Acronis Managed Machine Service:
- Hit Start-Run and type in services.msc
- Right-click on Acronis Managed Machine Service and choose Restart:
Once you restart Acronis Managed Machine Service, you do not need to reboot the machine
Disks are detected in file/folder backup mode only
If the disks are detected in file/folder backup mode and the drives contain only one partition, which fills the entire disk (this can be seen from Disk Management via Start-Run -> diskmgmt.msc), then these symptoms indicate that the drives might not contain a valid MBR (which is often the case with the new drives formatted by the disk vendor) and therefore are not supported. Support for such drives without MBR is planned for future versions. The solution is to reinitialize drives from scratch and ensure proper MBR is created on them:
(!) Please note that all the data from such disk is to be transferred to some other location not on this drive, since the below actions will erase all the data from the disk in question.
- Hit Start-Run and type in cmd
- In the command line, type in diskpart
- Issue the following commands:
-> and locate the number of the problem disk (let us consider the problem disk is Disk 1).
select disk 1
-> this will select Disk 1 as the target, and diskpart will run further operations with this disk.
-> this will erase all disk formatting and overwrite the existing MBR with zeroes to make the disk uninitialized.
- Then go to Disk Management (Start-Run -> diskmgmt.msc) and initialize the problem disk:
If the issue persists, please do the following:
Acronis True Image Crucial Not Detecting
- Get AcronisInfo Utility;
- Screenshot your Windows Disk Management (Start-Run -> diskmgmt.msc). See also Creating Screenshots;
- Contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article and all collected information.