EVEMarketer is market data and statistics tool for EVE Online. The EVE Online trading tool that lets you discover what to trade between stations and regions. This tool enables making ISK through hauling or station trading. Slow results from EVE's Servers. All market data, hot and fresh. EVE Online™ updates its market api every 5 min. And we have it here, after 5 seconds!
Download Acronis True Image for Windows PC to back up data because you always have a reliable copy of your data so you can restore entire systems or individual files.
Learn how to set backup options in Acronis True Image (, including settings for incremental/differential backups, rules for automatic. The newly redesigned Acronis Mobile delivers backups that are fast, easy, and reliable. Simultaneous backup to Acronis Cloud and local Windows/Mac computers requires active subscription to Acronis True Image for the laptop/desktop.
The way data is accessed and used is changing, and so are the threats to that data. Traditional reserves are no longer sufficient. Modern threats must be addressed with modern solutions – and Acronis True Image Cyber Protection has the necessary tools.
Take advantage of several cloud-based features and enjoy the ability to retrieve any file or folder you want, wherever you have an internet connection.
No other solution offers such powerful protection tools, all through an informative and easy-to-use dashboard. With more than 150 enhancements in the latest version, Acronis True Image is the most reliable personal backup solution available. So just download Acronis True Image 2021 + ISO Full Crack for Free below.
Feature of Acronis True Image
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archivhing
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
- Files Name : Acronis True Image 2021 Multilingual + ISO
- Created by : Acronis
- Version : 2021 Build 34340
- License Type : Full_version
- Release date : November 24th, 2020
- Languages : Multilingual
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Download Acronis True Image for Windows PC
Acronis True Image (790M) Mediafire
Bootable ISO (705M) Mediafire
Password : 123
NAS devices are automatically detected and offered as backup location
One of the priorities for the upcoming Acronis True Image releases is to stabilize and enhance backup to NAS user experience. If you use a NAS device as a storage for your data or create backups from your NAS, could you please let us know its model by providing this information in our short survey? Click here to start.
For 2016 version of the program please see the following articles:
Acronis True Image supports backing up to SMB shares on NAS devices. Such devices are automatically detected on the network and are offered as backup destinations in backup wizard:
Basically all NAS devices can be used as a backup location. However, the following NAS brands have been tested to work with Acronis True Image 2014 (True Image 2013 by Acronis and Acronis True Image Home 2012):
- LaCie Backup NAS
The following backup types support SMB shares on NAS as destination:
- Disk/partition backup
- File backup
- E-mail backup
- Nonstop Backup
Certain NAS devices can be detected by Acronis True Image only if Bonjour software is installed. You can download this third party software here: Bonjour Print Services for Windows. You will find more information about this software on this page.
- Select the necessary backup wizard;
- Click the down arrow next to Destination and select the share on your NAS device from the list:
(!) If you cannot find your NAS device via name, please use the IP address from your NAS device to access instead.
(!) To find a not listed device, click on 'Browse.' at the end of the list and type the UNC path settings (e.g. myNASmyShare).
- If your NAS device requires credentials to connect, press Enter credentials and specify user name and password for connection:
- Press Test connection. If the credentials are correct, you should see Connection established message:
- Specify other details of the backup and press Back up now: